Guest sillypanda

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered mine off of amazon and just received it today(:

i looooove it a lot <33

How much did you buy yours first?

I want to get the choco one and it says 77 dollars new. Did you get the choco one?

Im a guy and honestly I think the camera looks girly, but I just like the way it is

a small Polaroid. What color do you guys think a guy should get white/choco, or any

other recommendations of Polaroid cameras?

Ive been looking at the Instax 55 too, but I dont know whats the difference between them two.

and whats the difference between chinese and japanese version?

Guest JazzyMina

^ ive read the the differences between the 2 but ive forgotten abit of it ==''

I think one of the differences is that on the camera, the top right corner, has different designs and that

" Chinese version 55i include "Fujinon lens" only, not the "High quality Fujinon lens" Japanese version. " i copied and pasted that :D

^ ive read the the differences between the 2 but ive forgotten abit of it ==''

I think one of the differences is that on the camera, the top right corner, has different designs and that

" Chinese version 55i include "Fujinon lens" only, not the "High quality Fujinon lens" Japanese version. " i copied and pasted that :D

Thanks for telling me! :) So I assume Japanese one if better to get, because it

is more HQ?

But I see the Instax 7s for 77 dollars on ebay with no extra S&H!

(click)

But I like Instax 55i better and it has 100 film, but dont understand why

they but S&H charges on this one compared to 7s.

(click)

If anyone has samples of Instax 55i please share. I want to know how it takes

photos compared to other one. :lol:

Guest lizelle

How much did you buy yours first?

I want to get the choco one and it says 77 dollars new. Did you get the choco one?

Im a guy and honestly I think the camera looks girly, but I just like the way it is

a small Polaroid. What color do you guys think a guy should get white/choco, or any

other recommendations of Polaroid cameras?

Ive been looking at the Instax 55 too, but I dont know whats the difference between them two.

and whats the difference between chinese and japanese version?

the one i got cost about $66.90, but including film and shipping it cost $143.38.

i got the white one btw, but since you're a guy i'd get the brown one.

Where do you think I could get the Fujifilm Instax in Hong Kong and for how much?

I must buy one when I go there in December!!

Well, I got mine for about $50-55USD and it's the Fujifilm Instax 7s and about $7-8USD per film box (10 each).

I don't know what the place is called.. sorry haha.. but I know it was in Mong Kok, by Sneaker street. That's not the real name of the st, but that's what it's commonly known as apparently.

Inside it was a bunch of DSLRs, but there's this own section towards the back that says 'fujifilm' that sells all fujifilm instaxes.

LOLLLLL SO VAGUE, I KNOW, but I hope explaining it might make it easier T_T~

There was also this place that sold a lot of anime stuff, posters, clothes, CDs, etc. with like 4 stories in Mong Kok with a very small camera store that sold Holgas and Instaxes. Instax was about $45USD haha.

That's vague toooo, but maybe someone you know who lives in Hong Kong might know what I'm talking about LOL

if you ever want to buy an old polaroid camera, i will recommend going to a thrift store. it's cheaper than buying it online. i got my camera for $3. film is harder to find, but i heard that polaroid will start making instant film again in 2011.

Guest woahcrlo

i am planning to get the instax 7s , i see a lot of korean stars using / having one and i would like one too . it looks really fun to use ! i'd bring it when i go traveling . i checked on ebay, and there are some that have 50 photos included .

Guest onetwothuy

^

oh! where did you get it for so cheap?! The cheapest I saw with film is: 80$+ (which includes free shipping!)

and does anyone know where I can get the Hello Kitty one? :P

I got it on eBay from this seller. (:

Guest nobody knows

FDASUFSDH

I want one so baddd o:

does anyone know if you can get it in China? plus film? :D and how much it'd be if you did? (if it's relatively the same, I'd rather just get it online)

Archived