If your life was an anime, what category would it be?

Guest Mochiin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pooh77

comedy and romance. i have a lot sense of humour so i hope my future husband :P have a lot of sense of humour and sometimes romance not everyday everytime that's so annoying me :))

Ohh, my life would probably be like slice of life, comedy and romance.
But what I'd want is shounen because of the awesome battles I'll be able to fight, train and get strongerrr to defeat the main bad guy until there is a new one, etc! Never ending battle fun times, but too bad my real life doesn't incorporate such things.
Also, the ecchi aspect of shounen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest amayesing

Slice of Life, Psychological (seriously. I feel like a counselor for friends AND others...ALL THE TIME). 
And a bit of comedy because my mother is Hi-larious, and we both have pretty crazy reactions to things...

Guest ms. rachellica

definitely drama. i've just had so much happen these last couple of months that even my family members say they don't need tv, just to hear me talk about what has been going on in my life LOL

Archived