My Beauty Diary 我的美麗日記 Facial Masks

Guest xfriends4lyfex

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Autumn1430263885

^that\s alright i supose if you just want a sample/test it out before getting the big box.

i've tried...the aloe,rose,pearl powder,white truffle,red wine and natto one

my favourites are bulgarian rose,pearl powder and red wine.

I wanna get that box set you guys are talking about with the wine,black powder,aloe,rose &strawberry but..

i only used the aloe one once, but from my memory it stung my skin a bit >_< but i wanna try the black powder and strawberry one !~

I love my beauty diary's packaging, they're so cute! especially the white truffle one >w< so neat and smells awesome !

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a seven day pack with seven masks while I was in Taiwan. It was only like 4 bucks USD, the ones they sell in US is seriously overpriced. I didn't really notice any difference while I was using it, but the day after my face was really smooth and hydrated.

Guest prisonerzero

Has anyone gotten masks from eBay seller recitalmac? I've been waiting for two weeks and still haven't gotten my item. He/She told me I would've gotten it by now, if not a little sooner. -_-

EDIT: Never mind. I got my package today.

Ok, I'm using one right now and it looks really weird. Is the grey paper plastic thing supposed to stay on the mask? It took me a while to unfold this mask. x_x Heh.

Guest gorbaby

oo i love their masks and their packaging i use it once a week with my bf.. hehe it fun to try many flavour~ ive yet to try the black pearl one~

Guest angelic_betrayal

I got a 10 pack of the Japanese Cherry Blossom ones for $20 :( A little expensive but oh well.

I got it from one of the stores next to McDonald's in Flushing if anyone in NYC is wondering.

I swear a store had a whole wall of them but I saw another mini store that had a few boxes. They had the 7 mixed packs and 10 packs of the Cherry Blossoms, Aloe and some other flavor I forgot. Not too many choices and they were all $20.

I just used a mask and I liked it! The scent was nice and floral-y? Not sure what it is but its nice! It's not overpowering like some other masks I've tried from The Face Shop. The mask was a good size and almost fit my face perfectly. The quality of the sheet is nice too because it soaked up a lot of the liquid and was quite plush. With The Face Shop masks there was quite a bit of left over liquid in the pouch and the sheets were thinner. I left it on for about 15-ish minutes even though they say to leave it on for 20-30 because my parents saw me and started complaining -.- So during the time the mask was on my face it kind of stung. Not a lot of pain but noticeable discomfort. But I stuck it out and I peeled it off, chucked it and patted the rest of the stuff onto my face and 10 minutes later my face was a lot softer, smoother and brighter ^_^ Quite impressive! I'm excited to try the other masks out now haha~

Guest CCLunesse

oo i love their masks and their packaging i use it once a week with my bf.. hehe it fun to try many flavour~ ive yet to try the black pearl one~

Haha! That's so cute, I wish I could get my boyfriend to use masks with me.

Does anyone know of any retailers in NYC that carry these?

Which one of these are best for dry based skin?

I'll go and buy some sometime.

Actually all of these are VERY moisturizing so it doesn't really matter which one you buy.

Guest rammstain

NEVER USE THE SO-CALLED MY BEAUTY DAIRY. IT IS SKIN KILLER.

A FRIEND OF MINE GOT THE TRAGICAL EXPERIENCE AFTER USING THAT SEVERAL WEEKS, HIS FACE BEGAN TO BE ERYTHEMA, AND SHE SUED FOR COMPENSATION.

NOW IT WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION

EVEN IF SHE GOT THE COMPENSATION, ARE THERE ANY POINTS IN THIS?

Guest bbstephieee

Im interested but does these actually really work ? >w<

i bought a lot of boxes of this stuff in hong kong. i need to stress, though, that you can't expect to see results right after you take the mask off. it'll take a day or two to see improvements. also, the more you use it, the better the results will be.

that being said, i've been using these once a week for around 2 months, and i noticed that my pores have gotten smaller, and my complexion has been evening out. my acne scars have been toned down as well. i keep it on for an hour, instead of the 30 minutes that they suggest. after that, if the excess is still on my face, i just massage it into my face and neck.

i've been using the black pearl, aloe, pearl powder ones. the red wine one smells kind of weird to me... it smells kind of sour... lol

get a box of it and try, it's definitely worth it. it's so affordable too!

Guest megaSTEPxo

I've used their masks twice in the last 2 weeks. The first time, I used cherry blossom and the second time, I used red wine.

So far, I haven't really noticed any significant changes on my skin.

I kept it on for about 15mins. It seems too long to keep it on for 20+ mins?

Guest colloquy

NEVER USE THE SO-CALLED MY BEAUTY DAIRY. IT IS SKIN KILLER.

A FRIEND OF MINE GOT THE TRAGICAL EXPERIENCE AFTER USING THAT SEVERAL WEEKS, HIS FACE BEGAN TO BE ERYTHEMA, AND SHE SUED FOR COMPENSATION.

NOW IT WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION

EVEN IF SHE GOT THE COMPENSATION, ARE THERE ANY POINTS IN THIS?

What mask did she use? I doubt the ingredients in these masks would have grounds for legal action, but I'd have to see them. Sounds to me as if she had an allergic reaction.

hehe~ i just bought the black pearl and strawberry yogurt one!

i haven't tried it out yet but i will review when i do. if anyone wants to know where to get them from sydney australia just ask~

i hope these are good. which one's do you reccomend for whitening?

Guest janelleski

the only facial masks that i've tried are: whitening facial mask and seaweed facial mask. they are included in the facial service i avail at the spa i go to.

whitening facial mask - cleans the face. has a whitening effect.

as for the seaweed, i wasn't able to ask the attendant since i was asleep that time xD

Archived