My Beauty Diary 我的美麗日記 Facial Masks

Guest xfriends4lyfex

Guest Durian Puff

I've used the Black Pearl and Natto Mask before. It makes your skin soft and smooth for about 2-3 days and then the effects wear off. But its worth the price.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moomoocows

I just opened a box of the cooling mask and the texture is slightly different from the other my beauty masks that I had tried. It has a little bit of light jelly texture (so less liquid-y as the other masks). Is this expired or not? Is the cooling mask texture the same as the other ones? Can I still use it? I opened a second one and it was the same thing. This box does expire next month. However, I have used other almost expired masks and they were fine. Is this just a bad one?

Guest Anna10

Hi, I wanted to get my hands on some of the Shills Acne No More Bubble Mask.  Do you guys know where I can get it at without going to Ebay? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest peachsoda

i've tried a strawberry one and it smelled soo good ! i can usually find them at an asian supermarket near my area (:

• 1 month later...
Guest lattecloud

i like them even though, obviously, they're not the best masks on the market.
but, they're good value, so you can afford to stash up and use them more often!
it's a bonus that they're well packaged and some of them smell divine.

i'm currently in the possession of the:

• hyaluronic acid moisturizing mask
  • mixed berry mask (smells delish!)
  • collagen mask
  • bird's nest mask
  • caviar mask
they all come soaked in a lot of product as well, so that's a good thing.
i always find myself applying excess product on to my neck area and hands.
i will probably purchase and try out the strawberry yogurt and the blossoms ones later on - those seem like they'll smell terrific!

Guest hahamongluv

Can anyone who have used the Hisamitsu masks comment on how the effects of My Beauty Diary might be better/not as good as Hisamitsu?I've used the lifecella vitamin c series and it makes my skin whiter and it's non-irritating.

• 1 month later...
Guest fayith77

I've been looking around sites and beauty blogs. Apparently there's a lot fake masks in this brand. Is there anyway to tell the difference? I usually use strawberry yogurt and it really does whiten my skin and as for oil control, combined with the other products I use it works well. I wish my pores would shrink a little though.

Guest gisellaaa

For me it depends on the types of masks...
Like for example, the Arbutin Whitening Masks works great on me but the Japanese Cherry Blossom Masks felt slightly too sticky for me >_<
But yes, I do love MBD masks <3

Guest llovetruly

sasa's having a sale on mbd (they're always having a sale lol) and i bought the arbutin whitening mask for $10. can't wait to try that one out since my skin has been a tad bit on the dull side.
the bulgarian one smells heavenly but my favorite would have to be the black pearl one. 

Guest sweeetiesexii

I tried beauty diary in the past, its good for daily use i think..the better ones that ive used are sexylook and leaders clinic

Guest Tulip Love

I've tried a few boxes of MBD masks. They're affordable, and work nicely, in my opinion. I don't know if they're the best out there, but they work with my budget, and they do give a temporary brightening, softening, whitening effect so they're good for using the day before a special event or whenever you need a pick me up. 
I've tried the strawberry yogurt - smells divine! does soften and brighten skin, but it made my sensitive acne prone skin tingle and redden a bit for a few minutes. skin looked good the day after. 
apple polyphenol - ok mask, smells great, this is for pore tightening and I did feel it tingle a bit so I assume it was working. not my fave since I have dry skin and need something cooling and hydrating. 
chocolate truffle - really refreshing and moisturising, but doesn't brighten or whiten as much as other varieties. good only for hydrating.
black pearl - my fave so far - whitens/brightens, and hydrates skin well. hasn't faded my acne scars, but i still like it a lot. 
I have reviewed these at my blog, so do visit if you'd like more thorough reviews. The link's in my signature~ 

• 1 month later...
Guest dolljjang

I've tried four types of MBD mask. kinda like the choco truffle bcuz of its smell, but meh... x___x that's the downside. every each of MBD mask has a powerful scent which is too overwhelming imo. I got dizzy every time I wear the mask on @___@ and I don't think my facial skin needs perfume too. so I won't repurchase >.<

Archived