My Beauty Diary 我的美麗日記 Facial Masks

Guest xfriends4lyfex

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smelly Tofu

yeah i got the newer version as well. there's one way of telling the real and the fake and its the sheet quality. the real one are always thicker and stronger and the fake ones are more sloppy and the face shape is more oval (wider for the cheeks)

Guest muffingrl

my cousin brought back two boxes for me from hong kong. i have the cherry blossom and apricot, they smell lovely. i don't notice any lasting results with these masks, but they are excellent pamper-products. you can use them a couple hours before a special occasion/going out and your skin will be radiant, moisturized and plump. the effects last for about two days for me. after one hour of application, it looks like i'd just gotten a full 8 hours of sleep when i might have only had 4. i also love how much product we get in the packets as well, there is more than enough product soaked in the mask AND there is about two tablespoons of excess in the packet still. i like to massage the excess serum on my neck/shoulders/chest area as i am using the mask, it makes my skin look so healthy and glowy. i probably wouldnt like to pay for the shipping + markups to get them to the US, but if you can pick them up in asia, go for it!

Guest petit_charat

i have the cooling mask and it feels really nice and soothing - i used it when i had some sunburn on my face and it was really red...and after 20 minutes, the redness had calmed down and it left my face feeling fresh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest x123x

tumblr_louzgrmQQr1qkx9nv.jpg

I just used this Earl Grey Tea & Macaron one. I think it's new? Anyways, it's a little disappointing and really nothing special in terms of the outcome, compared to some of the other ones. I did a little review in my blog so if you're interested you can go take a look. :sweatingbullets:

Guest -littlemochi

so far i only used the strawberry yogurt, apricot and aloe mask. my favorite so far is the strawberry mask, it brightens and moisturizes.

the first time i used the apricot it was good and moisturizing but the second time i used it, it didn't do anything for me.

the aloe one didn't do anything to mesleep.gif.

i really want to try the apple and chocolate.

*quoted image*

I just used this Earl Grey Tea & Macaron one. I think it's new? Anyways, it's a little disappointing and really nothing special in terms of the outcome, compared to some of the other ones. I did a little review in my blog so if you're interested you can go take a look. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, I didn't like this one either. I found the serum too sticky for me afterwards and I don't think it did anything.

The only ones I like are the aloe masks and the black pearl masks.

• 6 months later...
Guest b2utyfulcassie

I went to HK around Christmas time and Sasa had a huge sale going on so I ended up grabbing several boxes of these masks. I love the black pearl and white pearl ones. They help brighten up my skin -- though the effect is not longlasting. These masks have an overly generous amount of essence, which can get quite messy. I've tried a number of different types, the only one I have problems with is Red Wine. I don't know why but It irritates my skin. Luckily I only grabbed one box of those.

It was really cheap when I got it. From what I can remember, a single mask equates to about AUD$0.80 :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest .lalala

I heard about this from my cousin when we were at T&T one day.. so, I bought the sample pack(2pcs) of 'Red Wine'. I just used it last Monday and I thought it was moisturizing and very refreshing. When it comes to brightening my face, it only lasted for a day but the firming part is longer. I also have an oily face so I was kinda hesitant to buy this since it would be my first time using a face mask but I think it lived up to my expectations... my face isn't that oily and I'm only washing my face with water every morning and during shower. Oh, and I haven't used any moisturizer since I used the mask. ♥

Going back again to buy the 10-piece pack. :)

• 3 months later...
Guest espoir

I just bought online the black purifying peel-off mask from SHILLS . Anyone tried it ? I can't wait to recieve it, I hope it will work on me ~

Any suggestion on a mask that tighten enlarged pores ?

Guest DandelionSoul

What is the best mask for evening skin tone? I have blotchiness and some tiny capillaries visible

Guest rurutia

I've tried the Apple one and the Aloe one. Personally I love how my skin feels after using them, feels very supple and soft. The masks themselves smell awesome too, but the effects aren't very long-lasting. I love using them before applying makeup because everything goes on so much smoother!

Archived