My Beauty Diary 我的美麗日記 Facial Masks

Guest xfriends4lyfex

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luv_panda

I got the Apple one few months ago when I was in Taiwan. I think its the one for moisturing, oil control etc.

I don't use it that often, maybe like once every fornight. As I keep forgetting to use it or I use another mask I have.

It smells so good and my skin feels much softer than before.

As for helping with oil control and pore...Ummm can't say anything. I don't think I have used it enough to really say.

I suppose I feel more oil control is better..but its been hot and humid here lately so my pores arn't going anywhere.

Does anyone reuse theirs...like after I use it once. I find there is tons of product left. So I fold mine. And seal it in the bag and use it the next time on the other side?

As for the others..no I haven't tried them as many have a whitening agent in there which I refuse to use. My friend uses the whitening ones and she found her skin tone has gotten brighter. So I suppose they work well for those.

to my surprise, my mom bought 2 packs of them today.. or boxes i have no idea

their packing is SO CUTE. it's appealing.. but i can't remember which ones she bought

-runs to check-

it's really freshing heh, feels nice! 

Guest whatismyname

my sis got me a limited edition box. at first i was like, this is so cute.

my verdict?

its a hype product. it didnt do anything really for my skin. doesn't even smell like the things it's named under. (doesn't smell like strawberries, or red wine.......it doesn't even have a scent really).

it's just like any other masks. its the packaging that gets their masks its popularity. there's MUCH better brands that cost much less and work the same. and i've def. used better masks.

then i started noticing other people on youtube getting hyped on it too. whatever lol

Guest bonsaitea

I'm looking for these in Orange County, California. If anyone knows where I can find some please, please tell me. I would rather buy these at a shop rather than online. Thanks in advance!

Have you tried your 99 ranch?

I've bought one from a 99 ranch, but that's here in dallas.

Guest T a m T a m s

Have you tried your 99 ranch?

I've bought one from a 99 ranch, but that's here in dallas.

Alright I'll take a look tomorrow and hopefully they sell some here. Thanks for the tip :)

Guest hachimitsububble

I've gotta agree that they're really hyped up for what they are. I bought a set and so far the only one I've been impressed with is the Cooling mask. I think I'll buy a box. The rest left my skin a bit moisturized for a day at best, an hour or so at worse. The Q10 mask also broke me out OTL

Guest T a m T a m s

Hey everyone! If you live in Orange County and live in the Fountain Valley Area, 99 Ranch Supermarket sells them for $15.99. They only have 7 types available. I have pictures posted on my blog so hopefully the mask you like might be there. If you want more of a variety I suggest you go on to the official website of 99 Ranch and request for more. They didn't have these before, but I emailed them. I highly recommend you EMAIL them so they'll sell more. They replied immediately so I was very happy that I got some today :) Happy Shopping! Also thank you Bonsaitea for suggesting me to go there!

http://seemat-newun.tumblr.com/post/2999342353/look-what-i-found-yup-99-ranch-at-fountain

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GDZY.cookielove

I tried the yogurt one, and it made my face less oil free and i was really excited. I also tried the Aloe one but it only made my face smoother. I also tried the cherry blossom on and it made me break out TT.TT  I bought the top 5 box set and i still have like 3 more to try :P

Guest azn-heart

Haha I tried the Strawberry Yoghurt one today, but I got confused... one side of the mask is kind of shinier and smoother than the other side, which is like cotton. Which side am I supposed to put on my face? o_o

Guest yoroshiku90

Haha I tried the Strawberry Yoghurt one today, but I got confused... one side of the mask is kind of shinier and smoother than the other side, which is like cotton. Which side am I supposed to put on my face? o_o

you put the cotton side on your face and peel the shiny part off...

its so it's less messier lol

So far, I have only tried two:

Black Pearl and Whitening Truffle.

I like their scent, and they don't burn my skin like other facial masks.

The only problem is that they don't whiten my skin as they are 'supposed' to, but they did make my skin feel more smooth and soft.

I would choose White Truffle over Black Pearl;

WT works better as a whitening product, yet its effects are neglible compared to other brands.

Guest h0w_cute*

my sis got me a limited edition box. at first i was like, this is so cute.

my verdict?

its a hype product. it didnt do anything really for my skin. doesn't even smell like the things it's named under. (doesn't smell like strawberries, or red wine.......it doesn't even have a scent really).

it's just like any other masks. its the packaging that gets their masks its popularity. there's MUCH better brands that cost much less and work the same. and i've def. used better masks.

then i started noticing other people on youtube getting hyped on it too. whatever lol

Did you make sure you recieved an authentic box? They definitely have scents.... there are fakes out there

they recently had a big package thing based on 'europe' and 'japan' and each of them have 3 sets of masks and 2 extra really 'moisturizing' ones and some other things. I bought the japan one and it has cherry blossom, natto, and sake. haven't used it recently though because my mom keeps buying more and more other types TT_TT . I think the main thing most of the masks target are locking in 'moisture" ( 保濕 ). to me, after using it my skin does feel a bit tighter, other than that and my skin feeling moist, this isn't really that ' great'.

Guest cutemonster

i've been using the white rose one. It does make my skin clearer and softer, but only a little. I've used better products out there (the Japanese ones) and this one is just an average product.

Guest azngrlxp

I like these masks they are very hydrating but i wish they did not smell so strong. After using these mask i feel like it does brigten and soften my skin for a few days.

they now have a Hello Kitty collection! You can check out what they look like on the 我的美麗日記 fb page. it's adorable AND affordable! 199NT (~$7USD) for 10 masks, sold exclusively at 7-11 stores. They also have special edition ones for the flora expo(花博) going on now.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like this mask! I tried only the white pearl one out of the limited edition box set I bought, but the mask is gooey and dripping with generous amounts of serum/essence. Cheaper masks I've tried don't usually have a generous amount of essence. It is quite a treat. My skin feels so smooth the day after ^^

Guest liu.yyen

I bought a box of Strawberry Yogurt from a seller online and the mask is not similar to my Apple ones which were bought at a market. I asked the seller about it and she tells me that the company came out with a new shape of masks for 2010 and that the Strawberry Yogurt was one of them. Is this true? Did they really come out with a new mask? I really think it's fake but she assures me it's not and gave me some crap about it being a new line.

Archived