• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kamui_hime

omgs.... just finished d/l nobuta now i gotta go find HYD!!! couldnt read the manga coz i didn't like the pix...

man oguri is too cute >< gonna have to go find stand up! too :)

he looked like se7en in some of the last couple of pix in the first post...

Guest MiyaKisses

omgs.... just finished d/l nobuta now i gotta go find HYD!!! couldnt read the manga coz i didn't like the pix...

man oguri is too cute >< gonna have to go find stand up! too :)

he looked like se7en in some of the last couple of pix in the first post...

Is Stand Up the one where the four of them are trying to lose their virginity? it was when Yamapi was like SUUPERR skinny right?

Guest TygrrLilly

Is Stand Up the one where the four of them are trying to lose their virginity? it was when Yamapi was like SUUPERR skinny right?

That's the one. Omg, Shun cracks me up in Stand Up! Cuz he's VERY enthusiastic. And pretty hot in a soccer uniform.

Plus he has some great facial expressions- especially when this girl serenades him during karaoke...

Guest Special Kay

woot woot i thought this thread was gonna die. here are some more pics. =]

mari and shun couple ring??

shun026.jpg

shun036.jpg

shun035.jpg

shun037.jpg

shuno1.jpg

shun027.jpg

shun023.jpg

shun018.jpg

shun013.jpg

shun016.gif

please share any pics, if you got them. <3

pic credit to various naver blog.

can anyone give me a little list of all the dramas he's been in? i know HYD, gto, and gokusen. I just started watching it. I've never been into japaneses dramas and now i'm so obsessed. I really want to watch more with him. Oh and any sites or places to download these dramas from? is densha otaku or whatever "stand up" or the "snow" one?

Guest fifth_avenue

Densha Otoko (he's one of MANY characters in this- and he doesn't speak!)

Hehe that's why he was so mysteriously hot.

But he plays an awesome minor role in that, the dude who posts picture messages XD

Guest chubzzy

he is cute!!! i first saw him in summer snow, and i thought he is cute, but he's not the main character, so i didn't pay attention to him. then he was in 'GTO' but he was so young and meek!!! lol...

i wanna watch his other dramas too!!

Archived