Guest MizerRiyo

Shun OMG hottie!!! I first didn't realized that he plays a role in GTO, after watching Stand Up!, i was totally stunned~!!!! He has grown up!! So tall and so handsme <33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaeterius

well honestly he's not that handsome. he actually looks a lot better in these pics than in HYD. but i guess he does grow on you.

Guest TygrrLilly

well honestly he's not that handsome. he actually looks a lot better in these pics than in HYD. but i guess he does grow on you.

Yeah, I think he looks better with his hair darker. He does grow on you, I think that a lot of his appeal comes from the characters he's played. Rui is one of my favorite characters from Hana Yori Dango (the manga), and though he's a bit of a loudmouth in Gokusen, he's a loudmouth that means well and loves his mom.

Guest anasa0420

wow thanks for all the great pics!!

oguri shun is REALLY hot. I became a big fan as i watched "gokusen", and i'd never realized he was the same guy (or "boy") as in GTO!! he's changed a lot from my perspective, in a good way of course!! can't wait to see "hana yuri no dansei" (did i spell it correctly? haha anyways.)

Guest Special Kay

Thanks fishie, Mugen, xxZeroxx, TygrrLilly for sharing more pics! ^___^

I think him and Mari makes a cute couple. She's cute and likable. He's soo tall and she soo short... haha.. but its cute!

shun17.jpg

shun18.jpg

shun16.jpg

shun14.jpg

shun15.jpg

shun20.jpg

shun16.gif

shun29.jpg

Guest TygrrLilly

He and Mari are cute! I feel bad that fans got so bad about their relationship. I mean, they're happy- we should be happy for them. And no problem on the pics.

Guest hershey

she such a lucky girl. i hope that they will both last for a long time because they make such a cute couple! they're so cute together.

Purikura pic of Shun and his girl. Ex-momusu Mari Yaguchi.017hv9yw.jpg

OMO! is mari really his girlfriend? and still is? OMO pls tell me thats not true...i mean, its wonderful but i never thought that5 those would match together, im kinda shocked! awwww how cute!

always love you shun!!! <3

Archived