• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrshyunbin

yay finally pics of him

he's my newest crush lol

soo cute in that drama flowers over boys sumthin like that lol

Guest squallie

Loved Oguri in Densha Otoko, GTO, Hana Yori Dango, Stand Up!! and especially Gokusen. Loved him, loved him, loved him.

And most of all, I LOVE him with Mari Yaguchi. They are absolutely adorable together. I hope they last forever.

So tall.....

Guest ichigo_no_powder

I feel so selfish now for wishing he was with me instead of mari ><

I guess, as long as he's happy, that's all that matters. But if they do get married she better not hurt him in anyway!

Guest squallie

^ Hahaha, yea. As long as he's happy. I hope they don't hurt each other in anyway. I'm actually more worried about Mari than him because she's so small!

Man, they must have alot of gooood times together.....they look like they have a lot of fun. To tell you the truth, I bet he can carry her anywhere! I absolutely love Mari. She left Morning Musume just for Shun. That shows they truly care about each other.

Guest squallie

i know!! she's like half his size.

aish... my heart is hurting ">0<"

HAHA, yea. Mine hurts too! Like an arrow pierced my heart. Ughh. BTW, he's friggin hot in your sig. Loved his style like that in Gokusen. So......bad boy. RAWR.

Guest Special Kay

Thanks for sharing the pictures, eNeRGy04 :w00t: Sexy Shun!

I agree with everyone that Mari and him are a great couple. She must really love him to leave Morning Musume, in which she was soo sucessful. I hope her career does well in acting. =]

Guest masanobu

hey..hot pictures of shun!! here are my favorites!!

shunismyhusband.jpg

hotshun2.jpg

its from the movie "waters"...coming out this month! i cant wait!!

Guest ichigo_no_powder

eNeRGy04...masanobu OHHH THE HOTTNESS!!!

I adore that smile, it's so secretive...I CAN"T WAIT!!

thanks for the great big pics. hehe saved them all

he looks great in the waters pictures as well. so rich looking (lol) but thats not waht counts. he looks so mysterious and ... ahh mine all mine. ahahha

AHH CANT WAIT FOR WATERSS <333

Guest Mrs. Yosuke Kubozuka

awwww, I LOVE EVERYTHING about SHUN...

I really really want to see WATERS right now!

thanks for posting the pictures :)

Guest 4tang

am i the only one that doesn't like mari? :x she wasn't so nice to her ex boyfriend after they broke up...therefore i dont know...i just dont like that she openly bashed him. its just ... very immature :x they've been pretty steady for 2 years now right? or is it 1? im insanely jealous -.-;;;

Guest Special Kay

^ wow, really?!? who was her ex-boyfriend? was he a celeb? it not very nice to talk trash about your ex, unless he was like a super jerk or something. lol

Archived