Guest eledoremassis02

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eledoremassis02

great job:)

did you use photoshop for it?

Yup, I used photoshop.

Here is the Contemporary..this one was hard because I had to get rid of all the lights..think it came out ok.

Source

contemp2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest asianascanbe

I felt so sad looking at these...lol. you got some mad skills, there, haha. Really great. ^^ I kept thinking these were real LOL...I felt like crying! /dramatic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ic3ic3b4by4

YOU ARE SO GOODD!! the grand floridian looks so real!! but seeing these kind of haunts me :x your works in this thread kind of remind me of this photo book called empty L.A. awesome but scary T_T

• 2 months later...
Guest eledoremassis02

Thank you for the comments! ^^

That book empty L.A. looks so cool!

Here is another view (opposite direction) of Main Street

MK2copy.jpg

Guest eledoremassis02

Yea, I could try and make a tutorial when I got off for summer. I'll let you know if I do.

Here is the inside of Space Mountain!

Spacemountain_redone.jpg

Guest eledoremassis02

Here are a few more. The last two were a homage to Alexis Rockman's Disney World I and Disney World II (seen on the lower right side)

thunder_test.jpg

epcot_vid_sizerefernece-1.jpg

Tomorrowland_vid_size-reference-1.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest steampunkmickey

Would it be possible to use your art on a new Disney Fan Site I'm starting.  I would certainly give you credit and link back to any page/ pages you'd want me to.

Guest Zom.B

these are beautiful O_OI like how it has this sort of "apocalyptic-haunting" vibe to it.It's one of the most happiest places on earth and when you hear "disneyland" people automatically think of their childhood.But when it's all grunged out and aged like these pictures it's just like "woah... what happened?"I especially like the hotel images.

Archived