치열 (chee Yuhl) - 행복한 줄 아세요 [cover]

Guest tigerclan

I just received my mic in the mail yesterday!! super happy :D

Mmm what mic did you get?

Mmmm I don't think I've listen to you before. I really like your voice. No offence, but initially I thought you were a guy. This song sounds familiar, but I don't know it. I like your low notes, they were really smooth, but your high notes sailed just as well. You kept the smoothness constant throughout, amazing stuff!~

I can hear your room resonance reflecting into your mic haha, did you sing this with the microphone infront of a wall (or something solid)?

Could be just the way you mixed maybe.

Your recording is very clear, I like it~~ Your pitch is very good, which makes the listening experience much more enjoyable than those who are pitchy. Really good stuff!

Mmmm I don't think I've listen to you before. I really like your voice. No offence, but initially I thought you were a guy.

But... he is a guy. Unless you mean you thought he was a girl? :ph34r:

---

Quality is so much better. lol Your voice sounds much richer.

Guest tigerclan

sikkony - thank you. I am glad u had an enjoyable listening pleasure. i got the mic that everyone seems to have.. samson C01u.. i'm just angry that for 10 dollars more i could have gotten the G Track bundle. sigh.. hahaha

jae yu - hahaha yeah that jawn is long gone.. hahaha..

Jaeho - jaeho hahaha i didn't understand either.. so i just assumed sikkony mean a girl.. hahaha and for some reason i didn't notice the difference from my rock band mic compared to the samson one, but i definitely notice it now :D

Zelee86 - no bowing necessary hahaha.. but now i don't have a fallback excuse.. hahaha

vocalxiah - thank you.. but i am far from greatness..working a baby step at a time :D

I suggest using dynmaic processing to reduce the peakings.

Mixing-aside, you have an awesome clear voice that's capable of so much power! Melikes *_*

There was some straining with the high notes and some off notes but overall, it was a joy to listen to ^_^ I just suggest that maybe you should vary the choruses a bit more because they all sound a bit 'the same', especially the belty way that you sang them. Good luck with singing, would love to hear more from you *0*

Guest tigerclan

juicydiior - hahaha when shall we sing again?? hahaha

ICD - thx for the comment and tip with regards to the dynamic processing! i will tinker around with it so i can understand it better... yeah the chorus does sound redundant haha..

imhyojoo - aww thanks for the comment. singing is just a hobby now hahaha never ever will audition ever again hahaha

sikkony - thank you. I am glad u had an enjoyable listening pleasure. i got the mic that everyone seems to have.. samson C01u.. i'm just angry that for 10 dollars more i could have gotten the G Track bundle. sigh.. hahaha

Well, the Samson C01U mic is still awesome nevertheless. Have fun on your new mic.

Yup I meant "I thought you were a girl initially".

Archived