Guest MisS CuTe

Guest MisS CuTe

!$! 4minute also performed on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbo
Hot Issue

4minute-hot-issue1.jpg

4minute1.jpg

4minute remixes Hot Issue

20090731_4minuteremix_572.jpg

After weeks of promoting Hot Issue and with no follow-up song planned for them by Cube Entertainment, 4minute got to performing a remix version of their hit song this evening on KBS2TV Music Bank. The remix felt more spiffier and the general performance was more energetic. They took away Hyuna's rap portion while some of her old vocals came back (less squeaky) which should shut up her antis. The dance break was better as it involved all the members.

The only gripe I have is the skimpy outfit that Cube gave the 4minute maknae member, So Hyun to wear, kind of scandalous for a 15 year old.

credits ; allkpop

>> [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn8U56hOEXI]

>> 4minute also performed on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook. The nifty dance break at 2:40 was longer, involving all the girls and was pretty impressive, I must add.

=====)=====)====)======)

I really like JiYoon's voice. ^^ I actually really liked this performance. Sometimes their dance moves weren't insync like at

the beginning but I liked the vocals better than their other live performance. One thing i was really excited to hear was the lack of squeaks in Hyun Ah's voice. Granted her voice still had that squeaky sound to it every now and then during the performance, it wasn't as bad. You could hear her old singing voice.

@.@

finally i can hear other songs of them...

coz only hot issue now is not enough!!~

XD

Guest MisS CuTe

this performance was better than their debut stage ..

its not bad, you can actually hear/see improvement in them :]

yaah ..... i know thaT it's moR better thaN before ,,

....Well, I have to say that this is definitely an improvement in their performance. A lot better overall than the old version. The second video was better than the first one because are performing more as a group now (especially in the dance break) rather than having only being focused on one member.

Archived