Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

Guest adikkeluangman

시크릿(SECRET) - I'm In Love M/V

I don't get feel for this song yet. I tried too. But the concept black and white is great to me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

시크릿(SECRET) - I'm In Love 안무영상(Dance Practice)

via @YouTube The girls are so energetic in this. Although I don't like the video edit much. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Gilgu Bonggu 1st Mini Album '달아(DalAh)' Support from Idol Video Collection

There are C-CLOWN, Ladies Code, SECRET and SISTAR. 
[shoutout] Girl Group Secret Gives Soompiers a Holler with “Secret Summer” Release
Hyosung, Jieun, Hana, and Sunhwa are back after eight months with the release of their fifth mini album "Secret Summer." It's the first time they teamed up with hit-maker Duble Sidekick for their title track "I'm In Love," and took time out of their busy schedule to give Soompiers a hollerrrrr!

Guest adikkeluangman

송지은 - ALS 아이스 버킷 챌린지(ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE): http://youtu.be/Dm9s526uJfYJieun got nominated by Hyosung . Then she passed it on to BAP's Himchan, TVXQ Changmin and Tiny-G Dohee.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

시크릿(SECRET)이 전하는 2014 추석 인사

Chuseok Greetings by the girls. Looks like they did this in the practice room.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

송지은(SONG JI EUN) - 쳐다보지마 M/V Teaser

Her comeback solo teaser. Is there a thread for Ji Eun?

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

시크릿(SECRET) 5주년 기념 영상

Happy 5th anniversary, girls! Stay healthy and do whatever you love. How sweet that they celebrate it with their fans.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest closetkpopfan

My absolute favorite group, and it has been a great year to be a Secret fan. Hyosung and Jieun solo's, as well as a group album. Here's hoping 2015 will be another good year for these ladies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

시크릿(SECRET) - 2014 Christmas Message

The girls are so adorable in this video. Hope this year, more good things will come to them.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

시크릿(SECRET) - 환상의 커플(FOR SECRET TIME)

They made a video from their song to celebrate their sixth anniversary. Footage showed cuts from their fan meeting. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

시크릿(SECRET) - 2015 Christmas Message

Sunhwa and Jieun recorded separately meanwhile Hana and Hyosung did it together with a short performance.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

시크릿(SECRET)이 전하는 2016 설 인사

2016 Lunar New Year's Day Greeting from SECRET. Looks like they all filming it separately. 

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Chats With His Favorite Female Idols On “Running Man”

Actor Yeo Jin Goo gets the chance to exchange a few words with his favorite idols on this week’s “Running Man”!

The June 5 broadcast of SBS’s “Running Man” features Yeo Jin Goo and girl group TWICE as special guests for the week’s food-themed challenge.

20160605184445_111_99_20160605190908.jpg

While moving to the next mission location, Haha and Kim Jong Kook ask Yeo Jin Goo about his favorite girl group members. First, Yeo Jin Goo picks Secret’s Jun Hyosung as one of his favorites, and immediately, Haha gives a call to Jun Hyosung.

When Haha asks Jun Hyosung what she thinks of Yeo Jin Goo, she responds, “Isn’t he the daydream of noonas?” suggesting that she finds him charming like many other female stars.

Once the phone reaches Yeo Jin Goo, the young actor gets both shy and excited as he greets Jun Hyosung. He then goes straight to the point and confidently says, “Let’s grab lunch or dinner sometime, please,” in his deep and charming voice.

Next, Haha gets in touch with A Pink’s Hayoung, who Yeo Jin Goo picks as his favorite A Pink member. Once the phone is given to Yeo Jin Goo, he sweetly tells Hayoung, “Noona, let’s go and eat jjajangmyun together,” after finding out that she prefers jjajangmyun (noodles in black bean sauce) over jjampong (noodles in spicy seafood broth). Hayoung replies, “I know a good place,” suggesting that she is always down for a bowl of noodles.

After ending the call with Hayoung, Haha unleashes his inner prankster and gives one more call to Jun Hyosung. He teasingly tells her, “Yeo Jin Goo’s heart has gone to Hayoung,” letting Jun Hyosung know that she wasn’t the only one getting calls from the noona killer. Referring to Yeo Jin Goo, Jun Hyosung says, “He’s one hilarious dude,” making everyone laugh over her reaction.

Meanwhile, “Running Man” airs every Sunday at 6:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/05/yeo-jin-goo-chats-with-his-favorite-female-idols-on-running-man/ 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a chance to feature Secret on this past episode of Flashback Friday on my youtube channel! I'm still fairly new to kpop, so I was really excited to watch their mv. I hear nothing but good things about this group and I can't wait to watch more of their stuff and do more reactions for Flashback Friday, since they've been around for so long.

Archived