Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aliahjenap

anyone has any info regarding the wgm spin off variety show, "pit-a-pat shake"?? sunhwa is participating and i was wondering who is her partner. it is most likely the comedian park hwi sun, but i want confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shinhdeplol

Secret Jun Hyosung, “I don’t know how to take selca. So what?”

hyosungselca120202.jpg

Secret member Jun Hyosung revealed some cute selcas.

Jun Hyosung tweeted on February 2nd, “I don’t know how to take selca? Fine, I don’t know how. So what? Selca attack. Going to Japan to be innocent Secret tomorrow.”

hyosungselca1202022.jpg

Then Jun Hyosung followed with 2 pictures. In the pictures, Jun Hyosung is making adorable faces. She is seen making a V with her fingers in one of the pictures.

Netizens commented, “Hyosung knows how to take selcas”, “Cutie proof. You look pretty”, and “Purple hair looks the best on you Hyosung.”

Source: NewsEN via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest shinhdeplol

Secret Hyosung's Cute Morning Face Garners Attention

xmjWu.jpg

Secret’s Hyosung has been garnering attention for her no makeup morning face.

A picture from KBS “Invincible Youth” was recently uploaded on an online community board with the title, “Hyosung’s Beautiful Appearance.”

In the picture, Hyosung is seen just waken up from her sleep and sleepily staring at one place. Her bed hair, no makeup face, and swollen eyes show her cute charm, instead of humiliating or embarrassing the girl group member.

Fans and netizens who saw the picture reacted with diverse responses, “Even as a woman I think she is cute,” “She looks gentle and nice,” and “She is sexy on stage but looks so cute here.”

Meanwhile, Secret has been appearing on B.A.P.’s showcase stage—who is a freshly debuted idol group and Secret’s entertainment agency hoobae.

Zp7rt.jpg

C: SP0NJiE @ SOOMPI

Guest shinhdeplol

G.NA and SECRET’s Hyosung to play a mother and daughter in ‘Salamander Guru’

4Vmx7.jpg

Having been denied the chance to debut as a girl group together, G.NA and SECRET‘s Hyosung will be reunited as mother and daughter for SBS’s Friday sitcom, ‘Salamander Guru‘.

On February 16th, it was revealed that G.NA and Hyosung would be making their acting debut through ‘Salamander Guru’. G.NA will play as a 54 year old tarot card reader named Krystal, while Hyosung will take on the role of Soo Yeon, her daughter.

In the sitcom, Krystal is at loggerheads with Beom Gyu (Lee Byung Joon) after she snatched his customers away from him. Although she’s 54, she’s still able to make her male customers go crazy over her, thanks to her sexy appearance (and some magic probably).

G.NA expressed, “This is my first acting role and to bring out my sexy figure, I had to wear outfits that really isn’t suitable for a cold season. It was really difficult filming in these conditions. To make my appearance mysterious, like that of a modern tarot card reader, I put in a lot of effort on my outfit and makeup. My acting might be lacking in some areas, but I’ve already applied what I learnt during my acting classes, so please rate my performance sparingly..”

Hyosung’s character is described to be the key in helping Min Hyuk (SHINee‘s Minho) to regain his childhood memories.

G.NA and Hyosung’s episode will air on February 17th.

ey4t0.jpg

Source: OSEN via Nate

Taken from: ALLKPOP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxkanaxx

I don't know if these we're posted or not (I'm pretty sure they're some where)... I check a couple back but I didn't see anything so I'm going to post them up! Btw they're all eng sub! Credit goes to those who sub them for fans :)

Hyo Seong - the ultimate Bagel Girl

HyoSung Strong Heart (I know that there has been video of this and its a old video, but there wasn't one with eng sub...soooo I strongly recommend watching this :))

Secret in SK Spicy Food

w/ Boom, Junki, Super Junior 

Weekly Idol

SunHwa Pit-A-Pat Cut

Part 01,02,03

Let Me Show 

Part: 01,02,03

Secret Diary

Part: 0102,03,04

B2st + Secret Qualification of Men

Secret Japnese Music

Secret Color of Love

Secret So much for Good Bye

Secret Love is Long

Guest YCHofficial

its been a while since i was last here...

love looking at the photos

@YCHofficial: i think you accidentally put a picture of SNSD's Yuri on the set of pictures of sunhwa

omg ur right

fck my life Otzol.gif

Sunhwa forgive me Otzol.gif

they look so much a like... and then the fact that they are both asian Otzol.gif

hate my life now to be honest Otzol.gif

here, to make up my horrible mistake :(

65coR.jpg

and this cuz u were super awesome in the Madonna video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yr6DFGLeos

Guest Epicc

[Giveaway] SECRET & B.A.P Fan Meet in Singapore!

secret-bap-meet-and-greet-600x452.jpg

To give back to the less fortunate, TS Entertainment will be holding a charity auction at the 1st SECRET & B.A.P Fan Meeting in Singapore on March 23rd, 2012.

If you’re from Singapore or around the area, you’re in luck! allkpop has teamed up with Launch Entertainment to giveaway 10 pairs of tickets to the event!

How to Win

All you have to do to win a pair of these tickets is comment below on why you’re the biggest SECRET & B.A.P fan in Singapore! Please also share this through Twitter and Facebook to get the word out about SECRET & B.A.P’s Fan Meeting!

Winners will be announced on March 16th!

If you don’t win, have no fear! You can stil purchase tickets to the event through sistic.com

EVENT INFORMATION

Date: 23rd March 2012

Venue: IMM Level 3, Garden Plaza

Time: 7PM

Souce: ALLKPOP

Archived