[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2009] 宮心計/ Gong Sum Gai / Beyond The Realm Of Conscience (hk Versio

XxVietGurlxX

Just finished episode 1. Hmm first thought, its good and i want to continue watching it.

The end of the episode was sad =/ i have a feeling susanna will be taking samho in

or hopefully since it seems like samho is already on michelle's bad side. haha! x_x

anyways looking forward to episode 2, cant wait for more of char and tavia (:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pillowbox

Finished episode 1. First episode and there's already lots of drama. Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. Charmine needs to get more roles besides the good girls. Her last role in the modern drama was pretty good. Anyways, I wonder who messed around with the hair accessory.

BTW, visit haokanTV at youtube for uploaded episodes

Guest flyaway.

It's finally out (dl-ing the first episode atm)! I've been waiting for it since I saw the sales presentation. Though I don't like Charmaine much, the plot looks promising enough for me. TAVIA. <33

Guest SillyyJenn

seriously? 唔駛再多估喇 is the title for the themesong? LOL. iono. i find it funny.

anyways! back to the series! i love it. well so far. it sucks that crystal tin is only a cameo here. her character rocks.

looking forward to this, edwin siu is in this <3

Finished episode 1. First episode and there's already lots of drama. Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. Charmine needs to get more roles besides the good girls. Her last role in the modern drama was pretty good. Anyways, I wonder who messed around with the hair accessory.

Haha omg i have to agree with you for the hair accessories, they are so overused in the drama, its like the whole accessories can take their head down or something, just too much! x_x

Guest angelic_betrayal

I've been seeing the promos for the drama for MONTHS!

Haha, been waiting forever for this~ The cast looks super awesome and it looks intense :)

Def. will be watching this! Lately TVB has been slipping I think :(

To be honest, when i saw the trailer i thought it was going to be some super boring series. I only agreed to watch it because my brother's watching born rich and he'll give me the episodes after, and I also like the ancient series more than the modern day version.....and MOSES! *runs around*

The first episode took me by surprise, I actually enjoyed! I haven't seen any good series in hell of a long time. The last tvb drama i watched was D.I.E Again and it wasn't that great. When i was watching the series it actually took me by surprise, normally tvb takes their time with the plot. Soooo much happened in the first episode.

I'm bad with names, but the lady that played Da Lai Lai in Rosey business won't have a big role in this series will she? She made a perfect villain in the other show.

Guest lonegurl

Unlike everyone I wasn't especially looking forward to this but after seeing the 1st episode I absolutely love it. The females are dressed really pretty but the males...they seem to overdo it for Moses and Kevin in my opinion. To begin with, I think Kevin looks really bad in ancient. Anyway, think i'll continue watching this. Btw, thanks for the link pillowbox.

just got a chance to watch the first episode and there is too much drama already, for some reason it seems lacking in where the concubines fought, it seems like there wasn't much...fierce in them? it seems like they base a bit too much off from War and Beauty no offense. and Susan and Michelle seem to force their evilness out there it seems a bit unnatural in my opinion. Charmaine once again will be playing a character is a goody two shoe. I don't like her playing these roles over and over again we all know good will go against the evil concubine defeat them same old plot line. As for the other character, the hairdo is too much and the jewelry and hairpin wayyyy too much

maybe tvb promote this too much but there seems to be no suspense at all for me to watch this series anymore. we already know who's going to be the evil ones in here and who will be the good ones. all their motives are like sticking out in our face so to me its no use watching it.

Guest heartdrops

^ I hope it's not a total let down like The Gem of Life.

I'm jealous you guys get to watch it! I'm on campus right now.. maybe I'll watch it streaming :D

I just finished watching episode 2!!!

I really really enjoy watching little charmaine and little tavia. They are so cute =)

It started with a lot of drama, though. Everyone's evil in their own little way.

Although I think Michelle could've up-ed a notch on her evilness.

im pretty excited about this! i hope it won't drag though! ahh. soon! sooooon!!

can someone explain to me how gong sum gai will be the hk version of Jewel in the Palace? it's not about cooking or nursing : S and it has a different plot??

I have no idea either, it sounds more like a remake of "War and Beauty" (金枝慾孽) to me than a HK version of Jewel in the Palace.

Anyways, I'm going to watch this tomorow...very excited about it. I (re)watched many times and it really does look good. I really want to see Tavia portraying an evil person!

I like this drama a lot, just saw episode two and the ending got me all hyped up lols Looks like the "tai hao" is going to cause some trouble to charmaine and tavia >.< ( I was shocked to find out that she spilled those candle wax on the hair accessory) I can't wait to see Moses return back to the palace :)

Guest elainee

just watched ep 1&2 so suprising and drama filled...!! us moses the king or something? what is kevin?

i also dont get why the queen is so mean the the lil sis.. ><

overall so far i really like this series so suspesefull

Guest chubbygirl1

I soooo agree with u guys.

Charmaine neeeds to get out of this same same same role. ughhh...i enjoyed her other role in "You are Fired" she was pretty sassy. but my god Charmaine, so boring.

So far opinions seem positive. Okai. I must watch!!! for Tavia. Yay.

Guest JJ no Baka

^ You mean "You're Hired"? :lol:

I think Moses is pretending to act like a 10 year old. Because it seems so weird that he all of a sudden became king later on if he has a mind of a 10 year old.

Edwin plays 李炎 (Li Yan) aka Emporer Tang Wuzong.

Correct me if I'm mistaken!

I think it'll be interesting to see him in his first ancient series.

Charmaine's character should be okay, as long as she's not a pushover. I mean, she's got to have some guts!

But this time, I'm really rooting for Tavia. I'm rewatching Moonlight Resonance (and I realized some of the casts are together again!), and I can't wait to see her act evil, muahaha.

Archived