[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2009] 宮心計/ Gong Sum Gai / Beyond The Realm Of Conscience (hk Versio

XxVietGurlxX

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was starting to get a little bored of the series, but watching the preview for the next episodes, I am overjoyed.

Puahahaha, the game begins. Let's watch the concubines duke it outt!

Guest chloe.c

Haha the preview for ep 25 looks very interesting =D

Lol, just a note that the preview at the end of Ep24 is NOT for Ep 25, but for the whole week.

So don't expect everything that was seen in the preview to happen in one episode. If it does.. ==" Then realllyyyy crappy job TVB has done.

Guest perking

I'm really anticipated the scene where Sam Ho 's love scenes, too sad to see Selena's Father might die of something, Head Yuen is tortured by Gam Ling also, sad sad sad, Gam Ling 's completedly out of her mind now, all she does is to think how to kill people to secure her spot. She doesn't know she would be a tool for eunuch Ma soon , look like Sam Ho will become Lee Yi's Concubine soon. can't wait for the cat fight :P

Guest chubbygirl1

im annoyed that they spend about 1-2 eps on Bo gonggong's unfortunate incident whom initially was just "somebody" while they left out so many important aspects of the drama.

And the prime conflict b/w Gam ling and Sam Ho not even realized until sometime next week. That is the most intriguing portion, the rising to the climax of the plot. They focus on ballonies for more than 34 of the drama, drag and drag, and now they going to rush and wrap everything up for the ending.

Gam Ling, she's just inherently evil. No cure.

Selina, is applauding that she's maturing up and changed. But it is an illogical shift.

By nature, shouldn't she be angry and vengeful. Uhh, iono. Judging from her feisty personality, def not the type to concede and just live peacefully.

Anyways, of course, she and Sam Ho will partner up to challenge Gamling, and also that lady who grieved soo much over that "person" which i find was so contrived regarding that incident.

Guest chubbygirl1

WHAT is the rumor?

Dont say is going to be tragic.

anyways,

Watching eps 24, the only interesting about that was the PREVIEW. Yummmm....

This is the rumor ending, I'm a bit sure it might be true since it was translated from the chinese summaries and the source is reliable

- Li Yi confessed his feelings to Sam Ho.

- Li Yi had to leave the palace to get army support from another royal family member

- Eunuch Ma took opportunity to assassinate Li Yi

- Kam Ling poisoned Empress Dowager to usurp power and collaborated with Eunuch Ma

- Kam Ling framed Sam Ho for murdering Empress Dowager

- Eunuch Ma plan failed and Kam Ling begged him to take her with him.

- Kam Ling killed Eunuch Ma and confessed her crimes to Sam Ho

- Yuen and General Man left the palace in search of their real son

- Sam Ho left Li Yi and wait for Hin Yeung to return.

Credits: sehseh@AF

Trailer for Episodes 26-30 www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx_TFPnF3RM

Guest missyblue

^

dang it, i'm soo tempted to just highlight and read the rumors about the ending.

hahaha, but i watched the previews for episodes 26-30. (there was another link that i found that showed like... 2 mins of each episode to come, not the preview at the end of episode 24, lol)

dang. from the link up there... a lot is going to happen. :[

sam ho is pregnant with hin yeung's baby! o__o i think this is how sam ho becomes a concubine. lei yi probably said that it's his baby or something like that to protect sam ho...

this is just my hypothesis. hehe. :lol:

Guest perking

This is the rumor ending, I'm a bit sure it might be true since it was translated from the chinese summaries and the source is reliable

More ,

Gam ling poisons Sam ho

Lee Yi sends her to live a lone in Cold Charmber

Gam Ling goes crazy

Sam Ho declinesLee Yi 's love and still waiting for HY

Credits: sehseh@AF

TVB 's always famous w/ suck ending, but I have a high hope for this grand production, can't believe it 's gonna suck again, :angry: :angry: Hopefully, TVB will change the ending

It is reported that at the end Hin Yeung (Kevin) appeared and reunites with Sam Ho (Charmaine) and both left the palace together with their daughter or they both left the palace after their child is born either one

I have to say TVB usually screws up the ending for most dramas anyways and the way they ended Kam Ling is wayyy too easy for her I must say. just sending her to the cold chamber where she turn crazy isn't enough punishment since she did killed alot of people tried to kill Sam Ho and his mother too and she didn't even learn to repent at all >.<

Guest antinh85

I thought that what will happen with sam ho and Hin yeung will be :

They left the palace and got married. Then Sam ho got pregnant but they didn't want to leave the king in danger so they came back. Though what happens to Hin Yeung afters that we are unsure.

But it makes more sense what you guy said. Sam ho is a faithful person, HIn yeung is the person she loves. She would never be with the emperor even if Hin Yeung is dead. But like someone said, they'll have a happy ending, i hope. It'll be a good ending for me.

Guest chloe.c

Just read spoilers about what happens to Gam Ling?

WTF? .....seriously, I bet you the only reason why she is left off so easily is because Tavia plays the character and she's a fa dan and Gam Ling is also a "main character". Maybe TVB feels they will richard simmons Tavia's fans off if they give her a huge punishment.... It IS really stupid and unrealistic that she is just sent to a cold chamber like that... ==" I guess since it's Moses that's the king..and he's not the type to be real harsh AND he might say that "because we were husband and wife"..that's why the penalty is not harsh? =="

And with Hin Yeung and Sam Hou...

Honestly, I do not support a happy ending for them ==" So typical again and probably only happy ending cuz they wanted to promote Charvin or w/e.

Guest chubbygirl1

*tsk*

TVB...why do u always rush+crabby "ending".

Well, Sam Ho should b w/ Kelvin cuz she never has feeling for Li Yee, why bother. Just let her b w/ that "guy", lol. The king can hav Seleni, she's changed for the better.

The king is just ridiculously magnanimous like how Samho and Kelvn unrealistic perfectionism. No matter what, he's the king, should give harsher punishment. It wasn't like Gamling had done ittitbit of good deed before she went crazy evil.

Guest missyblue

omgee.

lol my hypothesis was totally wrong!

but i like the twist in episose 27.

gam ling's plan did not work the way she wanted... and now... sam ho ends up being li yee's concubine, and gam ling's not too happy about it.

Guest Veeneee

I love these spoilers, true or made up.. still gets me excited to see the last few episodes!!

i do home kam-ling does kill "Eunuch Ma".. i hate him so much for killing everyone!!!

but i just wonder, how come kam-ling has to kill the empress??

and i thought general Man was paralyzed.. i hope he does recover

please tell me that selina doesn't die! she's so pretty.. and it be sad to see everyone just die at the end..

Guest summers83

I just heard that in HK's forum, Kevin Cheng was named as TVB's Worst Actor because of this drama. Everyone criticised abt his acting in this drama. How his acting is so bad and that this made him became Top on the list of TVB's Worst Actor. Poor thing, he's so good looking and he really performed well in the other drama with Roger Kwok one. But anyway, because of this drama, he managed to won the heart of Charmaine Sheh which she was claimed one of the hard girls to chase and win her heart. So he was lucky and I think they're quite compatible.

I just heard that in HK's forum, Kevin Cheng was named as TVB's Worst Actor because of this drama. Everyone criticised abt his acting in this drama. How his acting is so bad and that this made him became Top on the list of TVB's Worst Actor. Poor thing, he's so good looking and he really performed well in the other drama with Roger Kwok one. But anyway, because of this drama, he managed to won the heart of Charmaine Sheh which she was claimed one of the hard girls to chase and win her heart. So he was lucky and I think they're quite compatible.

I thought it was just a roumor about Charmain and Kevin, hmmm...I don't really follow the HK entertainment news lately, so can someone clarify this for me?

On Kevin's acting, I never really liked his acting...hahaha... I don't know, sometimes he's stiff and other times he overacts... :unsure: I watched Burning Flame III a while ago and I think Wong He was much better... Oh well, he can't have everything i guess :P

Archived