[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2009] 宮心計/ Gong Sum Gai / Beyond The Realm Of Conscience (hk Versio

XxVietGurlxX

Guest perking

I love these spoilers, true or made up.. still gets me excited to see the last few episodes!!

i do home kam-ling does kill "Eunuch Ma".. i hate him so much for killing everyone!!!

but i just wonder, how come kam-ling has to kill the empress??

and i thought general Man was paralyzed.. i hope he does recover

please tell me that selina doesn't die! she's so pretty.. and it be sad to see everyone just die at the end..

Too bad, Kam Ling kills her I think Bo Ying will die in ep 30 (saw the preview :angry:) , so sad, she changed for good now and learned her lesson, she got affected by Sam ho, not a spoiler girl anymore.

ep 29 was good, the dancing, The tattoo, OMG, Lee Yi wanted to comfort Sam Ho so bad, but too bad, he had to yield for HY, that lucky guy. Agreeing w/ people here, besides a handsome face, Kevin ' s acting is so bad in this series, He 's doing ok in others, No chemistry at all b/w him and Charm. So stiff and one dimensional Acting wise. Made me grind everytime seeing him . Anyhow, 4 more to go, I felt TVB will made it end in rushing, that sucks b/c I love it from the begging and now, near the end, the ending will destroy everything ( according to ending rumors, LOL) :rolleyes::P

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alicechen

I thought it was just a roumor about Charmain and Kevin, hmmm...I don't really follow the HK entertainment news lately, so can someone clarify this for me?

about Charvin, i thought its like done for quite some time? They broke up alr.

All I can say is that HK tabloids/reporters (including TVB) love to pair them up together and get publicity to the series, just like in Forensic Heroes. Both of them are good friends and denied ever dating. I just wish the reporters would leave them alone....and....

.....leave room for my favorite couple Li Yi and Sam Ho!! :D

I cannot wait to watch the "dancing" scene of Sam Ho!! and poor Li Yi! He can't even comfort her? :angry:

Guest chloe.c

I just heard that in HK's forum, Kevin Cheng was named as TVB's Worst Actor because of this drama. Everyone criticised abt his acting in this drama. How his acting is so bad and that this made him became Top on the list of TVB's Worst Actor. Poor thing, he's so good looking and he really performed well in the other drama with Roger Kwok one. But anyway, because of this drama, he managed to won the heart of Charmaine Sheh which she was claimed one of the hard girls to chase and win her heart. So he was lucky and I think they're quite compatible.

Well. No. They are only rumours anyway....... AND if they were to be true, this wouldn't be the drama that "brought them together", it would've been Forensic Heroes 2. Anyways, rumoured breakup already anyway...

I think they look compatible, but it's always going to be Kevin+Niki for me. (And I like Charray.)

And this drama totally turned me away from Charvin atm so yeah.

Seriously, wrecked a pairing I thought was actually really cute in FH2 =="

Guest maydx93

This might be the first time that I have posted here...hehe...

I watch the show on PPStream and it's usually pretty fast....

I uber love reading the spoilers, even if they don't come true!!

Oh the endless possibilities!!

Oki....what I find amusing is how and eunuch can become a general....I was so confused at first and thought I had it wrong. But yeah....that's like IMPOSSIBLE. Well, then again, if we wanna watch something realistic....we shouldn't turn to TVB...hehe...

And it's kinda ironic how for most of the show...Sam Ho isn't a concubine...she was just a servant most of the time...and everyone cared more about her than actual concubines...and what not.

I hope it's going to be sad ending...I haven't watched TVB originals in a long time...TVB does a lot of book dramas and I always know who it's going to end.

But I think Kevin does die at the end and the king and his mother goes out of the palace to take refuge. I rewatched episode one and well...IDK....it might be leading us to the wrong place...it's just an assumption. I'm still curious as to how Sam Ho can possibly become a concubine. And I'm almost positive her kid in episode one is Kevin's. Her tone of voice in episode one makes it seem like she actually enjoys being a concubine...the way she defends her title...hehe...

I can't wait to watch ep 30-33! :D

Guest alicechen

^ The last two episodes will be aired on Sunday (as in HK time). :)

I cannot wait to see Sam Ho and Kam Ling battle it out. Too bad there are only 2 episodes left. Spoilers anyone? :D

Guest maydx93

I just read the whole spoiler on TVB...ep 30 and 31 are both 2 hours long (w/ commercials of course)...I'm finishing 30 already...

Spoilers (just some stuff I remembered from reading it, it's not the whole thing, but it spoils): it's also not in chronological order.

- Kam Ling works together w/ Ma...no surprise there

- the emperor pretends to die in an explosion in order to sneak off to find help from a royal relative

- Kam Ling pretends to have a baby b/c Ma told her to lie in order for her to have power.

- the emperor allows Sam Ho to leave the palace in the end and she waits for Kevin, who supposedly died after jumping off a cliff in a fight

- Sam Ho's kid is a girl named after the flower that she likes, IDK how to translate it

- Susana and the general goes off to live outside of the palace

- Susana and the general's son isn't really the eunuch, it's another kid. Michelle lied to Susana b/c at that time, she was still made at Susana for killing Bu Gong Gong (I speak Mand., so IDK how to spell it otherwise).

- Kam Ling admits that she killed Bu Gong Gong after she condemned the Shang Gong Ju into jail b/c they were trying to find out who framed Sam Ho for killing the emperor's mother.

- Kam Ling also admits that the phoenix headpiece "cried" b/c she accidently spilled candle wax.

- Kam Ling sent an annoymous letter to Ma in order to get him to punish Sam Ho for being pregnant w/ Kevin's kid. He was about to condemn her when the emperor came in and said that the kid was his. So that's how Sam Ho becomes a concubine in ep 30.

- The emperor stays as the emperor in the end. :D

If you speak Chinese then go on tvb.com and read about it. :D

Well. No. They are only rumours anyway....... AND if they were to be true, this wouldn't be the drama that "brought them together", it would've been Forensic Heroes 2. Anyways, rumoured breakup already anyway...

I think they look compatible, but it's always going to be Kevin+Niki for me. (And I like Charray.)

And this drama totally turned me away from Charvin atm so yeah.

Seriously, wrecked a pairing I thought was actually really cute in FH2 =="

gah, I love Kevin & Nikki together too! so cute together =] and I agree, this totally killed the awesome pairing from FH2, like I don't know what to say, it just sort of went down hill and they look a little awkward sometimes in this drama =A=

I just watched 30 & 31. They should be airing the final episode tomorrow night =O I bet it's going to be so rushed. Because Samho only became concubine in episode 31. General Ma has to takeover for a while and then he has to die. Gamling needs to frame Samho for killing the Empress and then have some moment of defeat. LiYi must go on his journey to find his relative and then return to defeat General Ma. HY must return so there will be some happy ending with Samho + some bits about their child. General Man must be rescued. Michelle will have to talk to Susanna about her son and then something will happen between Susanna and General Ma. HY and Samho will probably leave the palace and a 5 minute conclusion on the happy ending that everyone is supposed to get in TVB dramas. It's going to be a lot squished into one hour, or is it two hours? Are there 32 or 33 episodes?

omg, and I can't believe Selena died =A= her character was truly nice afterwards. Not the spoiled brat anymore, just a very nice and sincere person.

Huh? So eps 30 and 31 are already out? They're going to fit the last 4 episodes in the weekend? Hahahaha...speaking of a rushed ending... I would have expected that they'll spread the last 4 episodes over next week, with a major event on releasing the last episode :rolleyes:

woohoo, just finished the entire drama. It was rather exciting at the end cause it was like war everywhere. but I can't believe at the end, they made HY have memory loss, like WTF, seriously D= besides that, I am quite happy with the ending =]

Guest chloe.c

^ LMAO. I totally expected the memory loss thing. In fact, I was actually thinking about Charvin's ending last night cuz I was that bored and I was thinking that like for SURE he hasn't died yet, but he'd probably have a memory loss and they'd meet at their "place" that they promised each other to do....and then they'd meet each other and Charmaine would be like WTF when he doesn't seem to rmb her and only seems friendly to her. And they would end staring at each other. I got like 90% of it right except he kind of started remembering things that fast =="

Anyhow, I knew Moses and Charmaine wouldn't get any ending, but I was still crying so much when Moses came back and was saying how he couldn't get her heart and saying alll these sad things...and everything...and their LAST SCENEE together... AHH.

LOL.

Charmaine's character got a lot stronger and took lead once she became concubine...and I thought her performance there was pretty great. Tavia did a really nice job trying to be extra extra evil; it came out pretty nicely, but still there were some flaws to it, but I was impressed enough as this is only her first villain role anyway (but seriously, still not enough to win Best Actress that fast).

Nice ending for Susanna and KK! They meet their son and everything...and can leave the palace. Just kind of sad that aonce Susanna and Michelle finally get along together for GOOD, she leaves. >< And Kara turned into such a nice person!! : )

Overall...wasn't really impressed with the drama... It's just OKAY....but really overrated and definitely not "OMG SO GOOD" type.

The ending was kind of predictable... I'm actually surprised that I haven't cried throughout the entire series (probably because I'm always doing something else while watching the series, and couldn't really concentrate on it)

If I have to compare War & Beauty with Beyond, I think WAB is better :unsure: hahahaha...now I want to rewatch WAB XD

I was dancing around when Samho came out with that big Emperor block of something and takes control over the palace. I was like, about time she does something more epic :lol:And you know that scene where LiYi is watching Samho's back while sh leaves the palace and he's tearing and all; my mum was like: so corny...

Guest chubbygirl1

*signnnnnnnnnnn*

what a disappointing drama...Grahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BTROC isn't even ittibit good as War and Beauty, no comparision there

Gosh, this drama really sucks....and Sam Ho characterization is flat-flat, and so is Kelvin's and others....*sign*, move on to new TVB drama.

Sam Ho got to be a concubine for like 3 seconds, lol, how funny is it, when we were all waiting for some battling b/w her and Gamling....grrrhhh/ <_<

yah, Tavia may be decent to good in this drama. But she still needs more improvement. Not great yet.

Guest raindrops

Sorry but, i was totally rooting for Charmaine and Moses' relationship in this drama. I got oh so annoyed everytime Kevin and Charmaine shared screentime because their scenes are the typical 'i love you, you love me' sh-t. I cringed everytime they acted all couply and stuff.

And honestly there were flaws in the drama, but hey ... at least it gives us something to watch. For example Susanna being a servant, how is it possible to prance around the palace with a baby belly for 9months without anybody noticing? ... And honestly the servants had waaaay too many rights in that time of history, it's unrealistic.

But I generally loved this drama a lot more than Born Rich.

Guest summers83

I just heard that in HK's forum, Kevin Cheng was named as TVB's Worst Actor because of this drama. Everyone criticised abt his acting in this drama. How his acting is so bad and that this made him became Top on the list of TVB's Worst Actor. Poor thing, he's so good looking and he really performed well in the other drama with Roger Kwok one. But anyway, because of this drama, he managed to won the heart of Charmaine Sheh which she was claimed one of the hard girls to chase and win her heart. So he was lucky and I think they're quite compatible.

Charmaine Sheh has no time to get married, says her manager

- Xin.sg - Saturday, November 21

Referring to previous reports about Hong Kong actors Charmaine Sheh and Kevin Cheng's fake break-up in an attempt to preserve their careers and tie the knot next year, Charmaine's manager Miss Hu has only this to say, "She's very busy, and has no time to get married."

Charmaine and Kevin's rumoured romance has long been in the spotlight, and the latest word on the street is that Charmaine succeeded in getting Kevin to marry her! However, her manager Miss Hu expressed no knowledge of this, "It was the media that told me that she was getting married, and I don't even know this myself!"

She said that Charmaine has been very busy juggling her filming schedules in the past 6 months, and after completing her current project Heaven and Earth next year, she will start filming another drama, Here Comes the Princess. With a total of 30 episodes, the production is estimated to be completed only by next April. Thus, it is impossible for Charmaine to fly to the US to get married as suggested by the rumours.

Miss Hu said, "With two dramas in one day, she does not even have time to go for stage events. Furthermore, she has not indicated any intention to take leave."

Just this September, Charmaine flew to Hawaii for a holiday and reports said that she went there to prepare for her wedding and visit Kevin's parents. However, Miss Hu clarified that there was nothing special about her trip as the actress flies to Hawaii every year during September to take a break and visit her mother.

As for news whether Charmaine and Kevin did really broken up, Miss Hu shrugs noncommittally, "This is their own private affair and I can't speak for them."

• 1 year later...

I know I'm totally late on this drama, but I finally finished it today!!!  Loooved it.  I didn't like seeing Tavia evil b/c, you know, that's my girl!  Hahaha.  But it was a very good drama overall.  It seemed like the ending was a bit quick, but it was good.

Archived