2009 Seoul Drama Awards Festival, 06~13 September 2009

Guest Mariposa28

Guest simplylive

So cristine reyes trully won the best actress award? I want to congratulate her but I'm not sure. I had thought the woman from Norway won it....Can anyone confirm this? Anyway, congratulations to Eva Fonda for winning an award and Moon Geun Young for most popular actress. Hope someone will be kind enough to upload the whole thing on youtube.

Congratulations to Christine Reyes. I remember when I was still in college, which was just a year ago, all the guys in my class ever talked about was Eva Fonda. Christine Reyes really became the fantasy of all Filipino men.

I forgot how her acting was like, but I'm sure she deserves the award.

Guest drunkenprincess1900

thanks for the link.

but i need help. i am not a techy person and i feel lost right now. i finished downloading the above link thru BitComet but i can only hear the audio. no video at all. what should i do?

thanks in advance.

Guest simplylive

ok i am having problem also with the download. It's simply not working for me. I very much want to watch the whole event....It's not likely anyone will want to upload it huh?

^

yea, mariposa, thanks gal ! you;re the best

~

can i ask for something ? Did kim bum attend to this show ? nope ?

thx....

i dont see his pics...just kim jun i suppose ^^

Guest Mariposa28

^

yea, mariposa, thanks gal ! you;re the best

~

can i ask for something ? Did kim bum attend to this show ? nope ?

thx....

i dont see his pics...just kim jun i suppose ^^

u're welcome ^_^

no dearie Kim Bum didn't attend the awards on the 11, only Kim Jun

So cristine reyes trully won the best actress award? I want to congratulate her but I'm not sure. I had thought the woman from Norway won it....Can anyone confirm this? Anyway, congratulations to Eva Fonda for winning an award and Moon Geun Young for most popular actress. Hope someone will be kind enough to upload the whole thing on youtube.

Hi simplylive, I think she didn't win as Best Actress but her drama won for a special category............ (pls. correct me if I'm wrong.....) :P:lol:

Guest poptartsgurl

hello, one quick question about aja aja...can i get the password for it? i cant download in the site

Crissy: the passwords are posted on the site...highlighted...just look carefully.

Archived