[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

from 2pm online

4:27PM Jaebeom just arrived. There are about 2~300 fans at the airport

** There are so many reporters at the airport

** Jay said goodbye to all the fans that gathered at the JYP building for awhile

there are more people from press than fans.

** Jay and the members left for the airport awhile ago

** A lot of K-Hottest will see Jay off tonight at the airport...

** Korean fans said that Jay is going back to USA tonight at 6:30 pm...

sorry, am i allowed to post this?

jaebum is now at the airport

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first, WHAT HAPPENED TO 2PM's THREAD???

i was only gone for merely two hours and i can't find it at korean music. was it suspended?

second... WHERE IS JYP?? i thought he said he wouldn't take away Jaebum's dream just because of that incident..

my heart is seriously broken right now. i need someone to comfort me here but gahd... i have no one here beside me.

i dunno, if i coan even listen to kpop again. i love DBSK and 2PM but 2009 has beena hard year for me, and for my two fave groups.

gosh... WHY? jaebum, please come back.. what's gonna happen to 2PM now? are you just gonna leave WOOYOUNG???

Guest Kimdirect

This is crazy. Some netizens are frickin' psycho. I feel sorry for him. You're under SO much pressure and scrutiny as a boy-band member. I wish him the best of luck to get out of this.

Guest jaejoongie <3

If jaebeom doesn't want any of this crap I'll support him 100%.

This might be Jaebeoms way of trying to say to netizens "Don't say what you'll regret later because it could come true."

Jaebeom is still young and can go to school. He can live a comfortable life in the US without screaming fans everywhere he goes. He's young he can even decide to become a doctor if he wants to!

But if jaebeom has even a little bitty 0.00000001% of regret in his heart, I hope that he will change his mind! and come back! I really hate netizens at times like this.

Jaebeom doesn't deserved to be treated like he was and maybe this was the last straw and tipped him over the top.

People say USA is gay all the time and people hate on people for that but we don't go around saying "you should commit suicide now for saying crap about the US!"

we talk it out and forgive. Korea needs to learn a thing or two about forgiveness! At the same time my heart goes out to

joo ji hoon and the former president of korea

Guest SMILEandWINK

at this point i'm pretty sure he IS going to leave korea. he needs the love and support of his family, and just a break to get away from it all.

but what i really want to know is if he'll COME BACK.

Guest `simple_adoration*
I know that as of right now, wikipedia is an extremely unreliable source for 2PM news, but is there any evidence confirming this?
No, dont believe anything written on Wikipedia..

Guest mandythecandy28

Wow...I cannot believe the extent that Korean netizens/anti-fans can go.

I still can't bring myself to believe that Jay's leaving 2PM...this is NOT happening...

Omfg...this is ridiculous. 2PM is not 2PM without Jay...Korean netizens have gone WAY too far. >:[

vThat makes my heart break. :'(

from 2pm online

4:27PM Jaebeom just arrived. There are about 2~300 fans at the airport

** There are so many reporters at the airport

** Jay said goodbye to all the fans that gathered at the JYP building for awhile

there are more people from press than fans.

** Jay and the members left for the airport awhile ago

** A lot of K-Hottest will see Jay off tonight at the airport...

** Korean fans said that Jay is going back to USA tonight at 6:30 pm...

OMG it's really happening

i cant take this T_T

Guest disfunktional.

from 2pm online

Now I'm crying.

I want to follow this thread till he gets on the plane but stupid first day of school tomorrow.

ughh. this cannot be happening.

Guest southida

"jay, i'm sorry for cursing you, i'll beg on my knees, just don't leave..."

"this nuna is sorry for cursing you, just please don't leave"

What a hypocrite. Wth is wrong with her? -__________-

Anyways, I messaged Sunye on twitter since she's always

updates that thing but still no response ): It would be great

if she did respond to what I had to say.

"Its reported that there are 100 fans at the airport and growing." from twooneday on twitter.

Guest nightmare.

OMG

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

im so shock. i wonder what are the members think

I will support and love Jaebum no matter what.

2pm wont be the same without him .

hey everyone~ my sister & i are planning on going to SeaTac tomorrow.

but we're kind of confused as to what to do exactly. should we buy him flowers? haha.

any suggestions would help (:

Flowers would be nice, but maybe just a hand-written letter telling him that we understand his hardships, that he's not alone and that not everyone hates him. I think he'll have lots of hard days ahead of him no matte what. Even though the dumb netizens are now cowering in their own stupidity, obviously, Jaebum is going to have hard feelings about this. It's not like we're doing a teen flick where the mean girls & the bullied girl can just kiss and make up and be best friends at the end of the movie. It'd be nice for him to have a letter or tangible things to look at, to read, to hold on to, while he tries to sort out what he wants to do, what he can do next.

Ask him to stay strong and keep his head up, because the Haters in the world are really just a small insignificant number who happened to get a hold of a megaphone so they're making a big deal. There are many many more people who support him and he shouldn't give up on his dream because of this. Whether he stays w/ JYPE and 2PM or tries to make a name for himself in the US, he should take care of himself, be healthy and be happy.

Guest akemi_cho

from 2pm online

I wonder what will happen when jay would see the fans at the airport

i do wish he knows what he is doing

JAY PARK STAY STRONG

its real...jay at the airport at the moment...

he will step on the plane for about 50mins from now..

and thats it..

can sumbody please tell me this is just a nightmare?

Archived