[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

4:23PM in Korea right now. I wonder if the media will be there doing coverage? TT_TT I don't know how I will be able to sleep while this is happening right now, but I need to. I'm so beat from everything.. I'm scared to find out what happened, what has been brought up, etc tomorrow.

Whoever that is going from both sides, in Korea & Seattle, please.. Just, let him know to take care and that we'll be waiting for him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do assume that Jay's flight would stop at LAX...& then connect to the Sea-Tac Airport..

but I don't think he'll be coming out though..he'll most likely walk straight to the gate for his connection flight.

no his flight wont stop at LAX. Korean Air does only direct flights to seattle from korea. trust me i took the same flight from korea back to seattle just about 3months ago. it's a direct flight which is good for him, i'm sure hes super exhausted. i'm sure this flight wasnt the flight he had hoped to ever be taking back home.

WOW 13K...

man I really hope this will make a difference.

PLEASE GIVE US A MIRACLE!!

Guys, 13,000 isn't that much. Think about just the size of Seoul alone---over 9,000,000. 13,000 is nothing. It would take something much, much more drastic to bring back a pop idol to a country that he probably now despises.

-ginger

Please don't look at netizens as Korea.

It is wrong to label Korea with netizens.

That's true, but netizens practically speak for Korea itself. Why must netizens always be the first to please?

no his flight wont stop at LAX. Korean Air does only direct flights to seattle from korea. trust me i took the same flight from korea back to seattle just about 3months ago. it's a direct flight which is good for him, i'm sure hes super exhausted. i'm sure this flight wasnt the flight he had hoped to ever be taking back home.

oh so they do..okay never mind..

man i wish i was living in seattle right now..it would only take me

a good 15 mins to get to the airport..

Guest adaytodiefor

i've been silently stalking this thread in shock, disbelief, anger, denial & grief for the past 3-4 hours but i just felt compelled to post this up:

WTF.jpg

this is what i screencapped from wikipedia. NEEDLESS TO SAY, DON'T TRUST WIKIPEDIA. i will only believe whatever is confirmed by jyp himself in the upcoming days/weeks.

stay strong fellow fans/ hottest <3

WTF!?!?!

THAT IS FREAKEN STUPID!

WIKIPEDIA IS A BUNCH OF BS!

BEST OF LUCK TO JAEBEOM AND 2PM.

I REALLY WISH HE DIDNT LEAVE.

Guest squeaky

i hope jay gets to sit in a comfy business or first class, if he decides to go still...

:/ i hope you don't go jay.

i'm asking as a very selfish fan..

man i wanna go to airport..but i cant ditch my work coz i'll get kicked out..

*sigh* i wish we dont have to see him at airport

i wish a news will appear that says "2PM Jaebeom not leaving!"

i wish JYP wont let Jay go

i wish it was just a bad dream

I WISH THOSE FCKN ANTI'S DIE

Guest xxj3zz1kuhxx

i cant believe that netizens have gone this far.......

they can forgive sex tapes but cant forgive him for calling

korea gay especially from 4 years back........

im a korean citizen but im ashamed to be one right now...

Guest ikekeyou

OMG DONT DO IT!!!

NOOOO WAY!!!

IM AM VERY SAD!!!

he must have suffered alot since those comment were found... :(

poor baby...

just giving everything he worked hard for away....

Guest carmelxboo

hey everyone~ my sister & i are planning on going to SeaTac tomorrow.

but we're kind of confused as to what to do exactly. should we buy him flowers? haha.

any suggestions would help (:

Guest superjihyeee!

what made me kind of pissed is the comments on the korean petition to keep jay from leaving;

"jay, i'm sorry for cursing you, i'll beg on my knees, just don't leave..."

"this nuna is sorry for cursing you, just please don't leave"

there aren't a lot, but seriously...wth...asldfkjalsdkh

reading this, idk if I should laugh or cry.

some people just really know how to richard simmons me off.

I repeat my former post...

WHERE IS JYP??? He can`t let this happen, he should be with 2pm and be supporting them through this difficult time..

I have to agree with you. Where IS Jyp? :/ All the statements that are made are either rumors or weren't said by Jyp himself...

edit: T_T I wish I lived in Seattle. I'm all the way up in Canada D:

i really hope.. jay would change his mind.. about leaving.. look at all the ppl here.. all hoping for miracle now..

jay u'r being lov by so many... hw could u do this.. u must stay strong.. n show the antis!!

i hope he'll return ~~to 2pm...gosh they just celebrate their 1yr anniversary...n today will be last episode of wild bunny and october they'r plannign for a comeback ... all of this all gone..

I have to agree with you. Where IS Jyp? :/ All the statements that are made are either rumors or weren't said by Jyp himself...

Exactly, he hasn't tweeted in forever, probably because of this incident.

Those rumors of him forcing Jay to resign should have been cleared by now

what made me kind of pissed is the comments on the korean petition to keep jay from leaving;

"jay, i'm sorry for cursing you, i'll beg on my knees, just don't leave..."

"this nuna is sorry for cursing you, just please don't leave"

there aren't a lot, but seriously...wth...asldfkjalsdkh

the damage is already done, too late for them to apologize now, and fans are not going to accept such weak apologies.

Once Jae steps on the plane.... I think that's when reality will finally hit.

Archived