Netizens Love 4minute Jiyoon Without Her Sunglasses

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest widchii

I already know she has beautiful eyes, but when i saw her in the new MV i was really impressed by her charisma,

Jiyoon's beyond my expectation, and my expectation was HIGH to begin with =)

Guest estherHERO

Idk why she reminds me of Yoobin.

Havent seen her w/o shades, till now. And i think she looks awesome! xD

Her eyes are damn niceee!

actually I think her shades made her stood out and became that popular in 4Minute..

but yes, she does look pretty with or without them! JI YOON FIGHTING!!!

Guest ii_christie

Jiyoon's eyes are pretty. The stylists or whatever shouldn't have hid it when Hot Issue was being promoted. She kind of reminds me of Younha in the last few pictures.

Guest vivientww

Super hawt. I've always loved her vocals and when she took them off, I literally gasped ROFLMAO. ;D

I love her! She's pretty mmf. What's that about her being Taemin's mum though? LOLL. P:

I think netizens are referring to the actress that acted as Taemin's character mother in his sitcom THJ.

Ohh, Choi Eun Kyung, right? I love her in the sitcom.

Ji yoon is stunning without her shades, why did she hid them all time? If I was her, I'd probably be in urge to show off those flaming sexy eyes.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i think she's the hottest tomboyish member out of all girl groups

now she's becoming one of my favorite 4minute members (actually i like 5 equally,but i like ji yoon more than before)

Archived