Netizens Love 4minute Jiyoon Without Her Sunglasses

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pencilcasee.

Honestly, I don't think Jiyoon needed the sunglasses to attract attention. Even without them, I think she would've still had most peoples' attention because of her charisma on stage and talent. It was a good marketing move by Cube, but I think it might have been more useful had they chosen another member that didn't nearly stand out as much as Jiyoon.

On another note, am I the only one that doesn't think Jiyoon gives off a tomboy vibe? I mean the only is that yeah she has short hair, but her stage outfits and even the way she acts are feminine imo. It's not a tomboy vibe at all (that would be only Amber), but more of a mature, feminine, and sexy feel.

@delacroix

Netizens Love 4minute Jiyoon Without Her Sunglasses, Sunglasses did her no justice

but in case of CL.... =P

CL .. The best female with Sunglasses

but really she look so cute without them .. she has a cute eyes

still i Love her Sunglasses concept more :P

When I was watching the MV and their comeback performance for MUZIK,

whenever Jiyoon took off her glasses, I got chills down my spine.

She looked...very...cool!

Guest melody9.

i love jiyoon without the glasses

shes so pretty and seems so much less tomboy. even though i knew she wasnt tomboy

gah shes really pretty! ><

Archived