Netizens Love 4minute Jiyoon Without Her Sunglasses

Sunglasses did her no justice

jiyoon.jpgJeon-Ji-Yoon-04.jpg

Idol group 4Minute had their first live performance of ‘Muzik’ off their 1st minialbum ‘For Muzik’ on KBS Music Bank on 4th September.

For this performance, the girls have thrown away their fresh and cute image for the song ‘ Hot Issue ’ before for new powerful charismatic image. One of the highlights for the show is member JiYoon taking off her sunglasses – the first time during music shows. B)

And the netizens just love it.

200909042058361010_1.jpg

JiYoon has always been seen around with e pair of sunglasses on, and no one have seen how her eyes look like since 4Minute’s debut. :w00t:

But with the release of ‘Muzik’ MV and then their performance of ‘Muzik’ , she has finally revealed her eyes which have been always hiding behind those sunglasses.

200909011044231002_2.jpg

Netizens’ responses were:

So pretty!!”

Why did she hide her eyes all this time?”

Their live performance was daebak! And I love it that she takes off her sunglasses

She looks a teeny weeny like YooBin:D

Now, we shouldn’t call them ‘HyunA’s group’ anymore

Why do I get the feeling that she may have undergone plastic surgery all this time?” (I know, typical of Korean netizens)

She looks like mother to TaeMin” (What?????) :mellow:

Maybe she is the hidden card?” :lol:

Meanwhile, 4Minute will also be performing on MBC Music Core and SBS Inkigayo this week.

200909011044231002_1.jpg

Jiyoon is really beautiful without her sunglasses

sometimes she look like a mix of (2ne1 CL , Minzy and WG Yoobin too )

cr :kBites

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WithYunHo

Her eyes are beautiful...very stunning. (^___^)

Why did she hide them before? She's probably

one of the prettiest girls I've seen with all these

girls debuting. Thanks for sharing~

ROFL "She looks like mother to TaeMin" WHAT?! hahahahahaha, shinee's taemin?

now where'd that come from :mellow: wahhaa i just saw the comment above, she does kind of look

like lee junsu's umma from THJ XD except...younger and hotter..lols

but anyhow! i think...jiyoon is like the one hype of recent kpop that didn't disappoint

o.o she's definately one of the strongest members of 4-minute vocally...her stage presence is like..awesome

=)

-edit-

._. you know i don't think 4-minute's image was ever....'cute'

I think netizens are referring to the actress that acted as Taemin's character mother in his sitcom THJ.

OMG I knew she reminded me of somebody and now I realize it's her! It feels good to get rid of that itch. :)

Archived