Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

you're so hypocritical; it makes me want to gag. look! i know 'big' words too!

you say i'm your best friend? but best friends don't: make fun of your body, say "omg! you know a big word & you used it right! i'm so proud of you! come here!", tell you that you are an idiot, tell you that you're a [beeep], make fun of your siblings, tell you to shut up constantly, and etc. if there is one thing i regret last year, i regret giving up people who could have been great friends to befriend you. whenever i try to tell you something about my day, you erase what i say with things about you to make me jealous because you repeat constantly to the point where i want to tape your mouth together.

i'm a fool for believing in your facade but now, i can see it. i can see greed eating you.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

I don't care what your excuse is .. I STILL HATE YOU.

I should've known of better to like and to give you a chance.

I should've known better then to believe that you were actually over her.

I'm so stupid. I feel even more pathetic that I'm still thinking about you and still feeling upset about everything.

Thanks for lying to me. Thanks for acting like you care.

I hope you'll all die a slow and painful death, you two-faced, backstabbing pinkberryes. Get a mind of your own and stop following one's word so mindlessly. ==''

You guys are going to break up anyway so why do you bother making an email that says that you love that guy. Are you stupid or what? And you're such a... I don't know what to call you anymore. You've just broken up with your other bf and a day later you start dating another one! What the heck is wrong with you? Ans you don't have to be so up yourself and just tell people that you're pretty. You're beginning to look ugly in my eyes. Go put some lotion on.

you have no idea how much confidence and comfort you gave me. And you clearly have no idea how you destroyed me for a second time yesterday. It's all downhill from here. After the first time things went back because we kind of had to see each other every day in that place, but now you're hundreds of miles away. Will my ending be like M's too? So all those nice things you did were for you, not for me...

i want to be remembered. i want you guys to say "i'll miss you and want to see you one more time before i leave". but i guess that line's only reserved for the people who you really care about. it really hurts though that i'm not included in most of the things that you guys do. if i went to school with you guys, i bet things would be a lot different. i've come to realize that it's not all my fault that things are the way they are, but i still mostly blame myself. it hurts that i can't do much to hold onto you guys right now because i don't have the money or the driver's license. it hurts that all that will come after you're all off to college and i won't see you guys for another couple months. i don't want this to sound like a cry for attention, but maybe a little attention would be nice. i just want people to notice i'm here and i've always been.

i AM going to do well! you just wait.

the torment that you caused, be it intentional or not, still remains.

i cant forget it, but i will move on. ive been told its not good to dwell on the past.

however my opinion of has changed and my respect for you gone.

from now on, i just want the time to go by quickly. thats all i ask for.

and for you to be more compassionate and understanding of others.

i am capable, smart, dilligent. i know i am, and i will prove it.

Why does this thread only have nine pages?

Anyway, i was going to post this on my facebook status but ..

Here i am.

NO i do not want to john teshing see your posts all over my home page.

Sorry but i rather not log in and see your name everywhere.

Give me a break~!

Oh and i can't believe i failed my exam.

john tesh my life.