Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

Do you think of our time together as often as I do? Maybe you'll have enough courage to do what I'm too scared to do, too scared to lose. Maybe you can do that without crying. Maybe you can do it without running away.

But for now, I just... want you to tell me,

"Yes, I do think of them.".

I know I said I'm fine and I'm over you.

honestly I'm not.

I miss you... I miss how you used to cheer me up when I'm down. Not even Ollie can do that now...

I wished you never broke up with me.

Seriously you think you can be a btch like her don't you? Yeah who gives a damn what people think about you now. You're no longer the self-conscious kid who cared about every single little thing everyone said about you. It took one summer to change you. And you know what, I've known you since middle school and I've been best friends with you for years but now, I really don't care about you and your newfound self. Great, I really couldn't stand you by the end of the school year with your endless whining and complaining and desperation for love and attention.

But don't try to call her out. You really think you can run the club? Well blasphemy, maybe you should have done your job by coordinating the banquet last year with her!!! But no, you didn't even help with the planning and decorating. All you did was MC for a good 10 minutes while we did all the running around and buying everything and informing everyone. We earned our place as part of the club leaders okay? Don't take that away from us just because you think you can do better because you can't. Sadly your ideals won't mix with all of us. You shouldn't think that we'll all just pitch in and be all active.

She has too much on her plate? Well shoot me in the head would you? No one wants to help her. You were supposed to for the banquet and you didn't. I was the one who stepped in FOR you in the end.

Even the guys said what you and your new bestfriend are doing is messed up. We have lives. Maybe this club is the last thing for you to be active and stuff but you can't just try to boss everyone around okay? This ain't your club so back off and shut up.

In my opinion, I'd give the club to you just so I can watch it crash in burn in your hands because truthfully you pissed me off today. And you don't see we're all busy and with the club over 50 members, its not going to be an easy job. You have too many ideals for it when you think you're in touch with reality. Sorry mate, but you needa think about it over again and see that you're not to be part of the team leaders if you're going to tick off everyone.

No matter how hard I try to burn the past, it won't completely burn. I wish I could just finally be over you. john tesh, loving you is so painful... If this is what love feels like, I don't want to be in love at all.

If we're suppose to let go of one another,

Why are we going to start a new ritual of weekly calls?

We're making it harder on ourselves.

People are already telling me how you've started to forget what we had,

so why do you insist on these weekly calls?

I know for a fact I won't be able to let you go when we're still in constant contact with each other.

But I miss the sound of your voice and laughter that I won't refuse the offer.

I'm still weak for you.

___ why did you cut me off?

you've been ignoring me for months and months and months...Hell I haven't seen ya in like agess =(

I just wanna know why.

I miss you =(. I really want to know what happened.

sigh. You were my best frd.

I know I should be studying and stuff but aifoafjo

I'm feeling real giddy hehe right now lol. And you know exactly why I am feeling this way...

You make me SO happy.

I like how you're imperfect, I can overlook those things, bc no matter what you did in the past, I like you for you. Nothing's gonna change that =)

Lovelovelovelovelove.

hehe babe <3 tty tonight.

confused, confused, confused...

I like you but I might like you or you. Say whaa?

You number 1. You still make my day whenever you smile at me...or even look at me. And then when you talk with me I melt.

you honestly make me want to throw things at your puny ugly head. since your one of the biggest

social climbers ever, wonder if you guys are as tight as you make it seem...

i feel like i'm gong to have no friends. everytime i see you and your friends it makes me so jealous.

your so lucky you know that. hopefully it'll just take awhile for me like it did you. the kids in my

year are nothing compared to the kids in your year. the kids in your year are actually normal.