Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

Appreciate those around you while they are around as when they leave you all you have left of them is memories to keep you accompany no matter how hard u miss them

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I always avoid to be in the the bad mood because once I upset the damage sometimes can not be repaired or fixed. 

I hate it when someone testing my patient. 

• Like 1

I hate you. I hate who you've turned into. I hate what you've done just because you thought it would make things better. I hate that you hate yourself.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 10:35 PM, Sejabin said:

@supergal99 omoni.. I hope this sleepless amoeba does not make you get asthma.. these lately. LOL :relieved: :joy:

but even if it’s hard.. try to breathe ok? Inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. wkwkwk :relieved: don’t forget to check your heart rates too :kiss_wink: wkkwkwkw 

nb. I will tag you for 11236659 times :joy:

:sweatingbullets: u...u... soooo 'crazy'!! (hahahaa... ok... ok... so am I...)

okay.. one more time::tounge_xd:

:glasses:hope u had a crazy (fun) birthday!!

Erm...ehrmmm... mmmmm... message from yr 'omoni': Behave yourself ah  -- now that u are jjincha really an omoni -- set a good example for your baby ok?? Ok.:innocent:

Spoiler

Phew... luckily i only met u here at soompi not in RL...ops...hahahahaaa~~

Hahahahaha :joy: @supergal99

heiiii I love the song!! :kiss_wink: and my baby too :joy: I play this song when we both now on bed and just woke up and he keeps smile to me hahahaha :blush:

Spoiler

I am worried if you meet me in RL you will be freezing when sees me. I have a lot of cool effect WKWKWKWKWK

Edited by Sejabin

Dear Joohoney,

Monbebes will always love you and we hope you get better! We don't want you to worry about us, but instead I hope you can focus on your own health. We will support you even if you don't want to be the "Cool Joohoney" everyone else wants you to be. I will always pray for you.

I love you!

Monbebe   :heart:

I like k-pop. This is jigsaw puzzle game with kpop idol photo, so fun~!

• Love 1

Why supergal99 always erases her soompi acc? I am bored with this behaviour :weary:

I don't know why it took ten years for me to realize that the person that I liked all along has been right in front of me... when I was younger, I used to just be a go-getter, I used to tell myself that there's nothing to lose. But now that I'm older, and my circles of friends have become smaller, I just think that the risks have become that much greater. - or is it that you have become so significant in my life that for the first time, I'm more afraid of the thought of losing a person than to be honest to my own feelings? I don't really know what to do with the feelings I have.  

• Love 1

My first post/comment in soompi after four years. It was this night of all nights that I was reminiscent and lonely.

I had a trip down memory lane and viewed all my inbox messages and old topic posts. I even had the chance to access my old accounts in different platforms that had my old materials. And wow, I realized I had a lot of time for the things I was passionate about. I wrote three (3) different fanfictions (and non completed sorry x.x), auditioned for song collaborations and had chatted with friends of the same passion. I loved everything soompi.

Now I cherish those moments. And I'm glad I had the chance to do all of it because now I am a better/skillful/passionate person because knowing kpop gave me a lot of hobbies/opportunity to improve myself - and look where I am now. Just sometimes how I wish I could have the time and passion again (especially in writing). I miss it.

So to anyone reading this, thank you. And I advice you to continue harnessing your love for your hobbies because it may lead you to interests/skills that gets you to amazing opportunities. xoxo

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@jaemi33 Hi welcome back to soompi. Talking about reminiscence of old stuff. I was also very passionate about Japanese Manga back then. Was somewhat good at editing pictures too. Was very active at crunchyroll as well, but well real life & job caught up. Right now, im happy with soompi & kdrama. 

I think hobby & interest can keep changing in our life time. Just enjoy it while lasts. 

• Like 1