Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

@supergal99 omoni.. I hope this sleepless amoeba does not make you get asthma.. these lately. LOL :relieved: :joy:

but even if it’s hard.. try to breathe ok? Inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. wkwkwk :relieved: don’t forget to check your heart rates too :kiss_wink: wkkwkwkw 

nb. I will tag you for 11236659 times :joy:

• Naughty 1

Didn't make it onto the yearly roll call of the mega- wealthy? Why not find out where ...INCOME WEALTH Which route should I choose?
Http://bit.ly/325lwra

be bold, speed things up a bit...

you're so worried about what ppl will think of me that you're not doing anything at all...you're taking baby steps far too long

i'm losing interest in you, i'm getting bored with this relationship

it's always the same thing

same old, same old

and you haven't even validated me yet, acknowledged me in public yet...you just keep on telling me to believe

i need more than that, i WANT ACTION, not just talk

all you do is just talk, NEVER any action from you

i'm getting sick and tired of all this, I WANT ACTION from you, not just words

you should've just posted that omamori picture and wrote something nice that one time

that might've saved this relationship, MAYBE...

and you could've validated me/acknowledged me publicly or DM me after you found out that i went through a really really really hard period, but you still did nothing, NO ACTION from you

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, 1sunflower2 said:

be bold, speed things up a bit...

you're so worried about what ppl will think of me that you're not doing anything at all...you're taking baby steps far too long

i'm losing interest in you, i'm getting bored with this relationship

it's always the same thing

same old, same old

and you haven't even validated me yet, acknowledged me in public yet...you just keep on telling me to believe

i need more than that, i WANT ACTION, not just talk

all you do is just talk, NEVER any action from you

i'm getting sick and tired of all this, I WANT ACTION from you, not just words

you should've just posted that omamori picture and wrote something nice that one time

that might've saved this relationship, MAYBE...

and you could've validated me/acknowledged me publicly or DM me after you found out that i went through a really really really hard period, but you still did nothing, NO ACTION from you

*hugssssss :blush:

btw what action exactly do you want? If I may know.. xixixi

message: love and destiny cdrama is really good. Try to watch it. But eps too much. 60. Prepare yourself to become zombie. Hahahah

^ @sejabin thanks *hugs back* :)

i don't know what kind of action i  want but i'll know it when he does it

haha^-^ i don't want to become a zombie :confounded:  i may watch it.  thanks for the suggestion.

[edit] check your DM HJ

• Love 1

Before pregnant 47 kg

Giving birth 66 kg

2 weeks post partum 57 kg

1 month post partum 55 kg

2 months post partum... 52 kg

I am officially 52 kg today! :bawling: yuhuiuuuu 5-6 kg more to loose and I can wear all my clothes and dresses prettily again no need to buy new dresses or clothes oh I love my wardrobe too much :bawling: fighting sejabin!! :kiss_wink:

Angelababy, I almost catch your weight. Wait for me :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin

I felt so lonely lately so I tried to help someone in need to feel better. Instead of saying thank you he just went away without a word. I am foolish to try buying friendship with my efforts to relieve someone's distress. I should be more selfish

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

On 11/23/2019 at 6:36 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I felt so lonely lately so I tried to help someone in need to feel better. Instead of saying thank you he just went away without a word. I am foolish to try buying friendship with my efforts to relieve someone's distress. I should be more selfish

How could he just go away? Are you hoping more than just help him?

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

How could he just go away? Are you hoping more than just help him?

No, I am not expecting anything, just friendship. It was for only two weeks, so not serious. I am realistic, I know the difference between friendship and other feelings, and it is easy to know if the other person doesn't like you.

I always lose friends, I think it is my mistake. I feel better now

It is not the first time. I always try to win friends but they forget about me later, it is not about men only, also women friends 

I just feel foolish because I should choose my friends carefully. When I am lonely I just try to gain friends without thinking if they are suitable or not

• Love 1

Message to Myself: Listen to what your body is telling you before it's too late. You may call the doctor very quick.

Me: Thinking of having doctor's appointment anytime this week ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Appreciate those around you while they are around as when they leave you all you have left of them is memories to keep you accompany no matter how hard u miss them

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I always avoid to be in the the bad mood because once I upset the damage sometimes can not be repaired or fixed. 

I hate it when someone testing my patient. 

• Like 1

I hate you. I hate who you've turned into. I hate what you've done just because you thought it would make things better. I hate that you hate yourself.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 10:35 PM, Sejabin said:

@supergal99 omoni.. I hope this sleepless amoeba does not make you get asthma.. these lately. LOL :relieved: :joy:

but even if it’s hard.. try to breathe ok? Inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. wkwkwk :relieved: don’t forget to check your heart rates too :kiss_wink: wkkwkwkw 

nb. I will tag you for 11236659 times :joy:

:sweatingbullets: u...u... soooo 'crazy'!! (hahahaa... ok... ok... so am I...)

okay.. one more time::tounge_xd:

:glasses:hope u had a crazy (fun) birthday!!

Erm...ehrmmm... mmmmm... message from yr 'omoni': Behave yourself ah  -- now that u are jjincha really an omoni -- set a good example for your baby ok?? Ok.:innocent:

Spoiler

Phew... luckily i only met u here at soompi not in RL...ops...hahahahaaa~~

• Love 1

Hahahahaha :joy: @supergal99

heiiii I love the song!! :kiss_wink: and my baby too :joy: I play this song when we both now on bed and just woke up and he keeps smile to me hahahaha :blush:

Spoiler

I am worried if you meet me in RL you will be freezing when sees me. I have a lot of cool effect WKWKWKWKWK

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 1