Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

25 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I hate how my family & strangers, even..-_- who keep sayin' (whether directly or indirectly) how bad they feel for me..:P like gee, that's really helpful:rolleyes:

I guess that Robin William's (R.I.P) quote is so true. 

“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”

And I guess that's why I chose to shut myself from others... The hurt is too much. Or maybe I'm a horrible person Idk (shrug) :P I do however have hope that one day... it'd be OK... it has to be.. I just need to trust that everything will work out fine eheheh. (sigh) 

a hug for you.. *hugssssssss :heart:

• Thanks 1

Lending $10,000 USD to an acquaintance (not even a close friend) who claims to fall into hard times is NOT being generous, but irrational. You are now low on cash and borrowing from our mother to keep yourself afloat. Be smarter with your decisions, and come out of your delusional bubble! Our mother should not have to live with the consequences of your supposed act of generosity, or should I say stupidity?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Life is fragile.....we knew that we have to let go....however when the times come.....saying goodbye will the hardest....

• Sad 2

Thank you for being there.. as always.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin miss you , Kisses  :kiss_wink:

:heart: + :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes I think about what it would be like had I made different choices.. would it have turned out differently for you and I? But admittedly, I am also grateful for the choices I made that led me here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:38 PM, mouse007 said:

Sometimes I think about what it would be like had I made different choices.. would it have turned out differently for you and I? But admittedly, I am also grateful for the choices I made that led me here. 

when 1 door closes another will open

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@supergal99 baby, do not hide OK! Wkwkkwwkwwk :joy:

let us play again on add and sub xixixixi :blush:

and watch Nokdu Tale :love:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I always feel so lonely working on  laptop, talking to no one, not meeting any friends, and I come here to feel I am still alive, my family is in the same house but no one feels the pain of others,  I end up more lonely

I wanted to learn Korean so that I can tell my soompi friends what is in previews, so that I feel someone still remember me and ask about me. I am so tired of being lonely 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I always feel so lonely working on  laptop, talking to no one, not meeting any friends, and I come here to feel I am still alive, my family is in the same house but no one feels the pain of others,  I end up more lonely

I wanted to learn Korean so that I can tell my soompi friends what is in previews, so that I feel someone still remember me and ask about me. I am so tired of being lonely 

You have me my friend *hugssssss :blush: let us watch nokdu tale together then 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Tagging only if necessary, i dont want to annoyed them. But if u want i can tag u whenever i post. 

Dont feel lonely. Dont worry about dunya

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali I missSSSSSSSSSSSssssss you too! :blush: :heart: *hugssssss :wub:

Everything is allright. I am just need sometimes to rest and sleep hihihi (low blood pressures) :relaxed:

HAPPY THURSDAY from my place!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hye everyone!!!

My name is Anis , Now I am looking for street dancers  , only selangor , ampang and kuala lumpur area.Open for boys and girls.Anis nak buat team street dance and anis bercadang nak tubuhkan group ni in 1/12/2019 .So the audition is easy just send me your short video of dancing and biodata diri uolls to me ..Tak sabar nak tunggu!!!!

My number:018359660

On 10/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, Asohib said:

Tagging only if necessary, i dont want to annoyed them. 

Ahhh... totally understand  (wawawaa....) ... ops! i mean totally agree!! Oh wait ... chakaman... ahhh...poke poke  @SejabinAsohib is talking about you la .... Sya..la..la.la:mask:

O..kay... seriously ... this message is not to anyone but You...you ... you ... ya YOU --> dat 'sleepless amoeba' aka @Sejabin - u juz cant let me R.I.P ya ...keep disturbing my beauty sleep ahh you...tsk:naughty: :naughty:

Spoiler

'Look what u made do' -- Vampire supergal99 in the house:naughty: yo! happy halloween !! Heh~~ bite  bite  bite ...ops i mean bye bye bye!

(juz flying past... yawn~~)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1