Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

TRY TO WATCH THE FIERY PRIEST KDRAMA .. you won’t regret it after you see the best pantene hair guy there :heart:

• Love 1

I LOVE HER PRIVATE LIFE KDRAMA :heart:

• Love 1

I want to let this out so I will get over it quickly. My asst manager sent me home early because I said that I would like to request my main manager to stop giving me closing shifts. Usually there is only 2-3 customers that come in during the last hour of work. My main manager is getting married soon. I want to help her out by taking whatever shifts that she gives me while she’s out getting ready for her wedding in June. 

I told my asst manager that. She then tells me that I have been complaining the whole day. I only said two things: 1) I’m bored of opening the shipment continuously but I continued to do it in order to finish it and that 2) I no longer wanted closing shifts.

I admit that I complained but only because she told me to say my true feelings. I’ve been quiet and doing my work. The thing that annoys me is that my assistant manager often complains to me about the customers, about another coworker, about her second job, about her coworkers at her other job. I don’t really respond because she just wants to vent to somebody. I like my older managers that were more chill.

The other thing is that I’m not even paid well enough to deal with her behavior. 

• Sad 1

I don't understand like how hard is it to ask someone how their day went LoL? Like yea we haven't talked in months, and you sound grumpy af! What's the deal?! Seriously:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Some words better left unsaid :heart:

• Sad 1

You were not the person I thought you were. Or maybe I just didn't know you as well as I thought I did.

• Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

I'm in love but you don't care.

A lot of people would more or less relate to this topic because I guess at some point they had once "loved" a person who seemed to be utterly clueless and oblivious to his or her affection. The one-sided phenomenon. Unrequited Love. Whatever you call it.

When you think you've fallen for someone, the only thing that seems to matter is for that person to approximately reciprocate the way you feel for him or her. You make that person like you. But sometimes that making-her-like-me process can be so excruciating! It's always a load of mind games and the over-analysis of things. Especially if you're like me who tends to shred everything into bits, every minute detail, every word uttered, nothing is spared. I view this so-called process as a challenge, but sometimes challenges aren't so fun anymore when the goal is too out of sight and out of reach. It's like quicksand. The more you struggle, the more you sink. It's standing on shaky ground, or in this case, no ground at all. No one's going to catch you. Maybe it's only for the stalwart-hearted and the strong-willed soul or for the courageously imbecilic.

But in the end, who enjoys pursuing someone who doesn't seem to give a damn? Who enjoys being hurt all too often? We reach a point where self-love enters the picture. We could choose to continue but we know we shouldn't. Maybe it's time to realize that not everything goes the way we want it to regardless of how persistent we are.

Maybe she does care. But not enough. Maybe she does find you wonderful and fun and nice. But not enough. And perhaps, she does like you. But not enough. It's not enough for her to let down her guard, to take a step closer. And knowing with all that was said, that nothing is enough, you should find in that enough reason to slowly let go. That you do deserve someone better. With love along with all its stupidity and beauty, there comes a point where you realize you don't want to listen to sad love songs, or watch drippy movies, or read schmaltzy stories, you want the real thing not a mere reflection of it. So there, it's time to stop.

JUST STOP!

Stop not because you're hurting, not because you're sad, not because you're scared but because you love--- more.

• Insightful 1

Hi all, my daughter have self learnt kpop and went for an audition to win a trip to Korea dance boot camp. Please watch her video and decide if she deserves a like. If you think she deserves to win please LIKE on her YouTube. https://youtu.be/FvlpWL1H8BM

or or you can look out for Asiana kpop contestant 104 Pedme. I hope you find her good and click like on her YouTube. You can follow her Instagram maycb97 for more updates.

thank you

• Love 1

I've been feeling extra emo this week and I think hearing your voice over the phone triggered it...:(

It's just that...it's always been me to take that initiative to remember everyone's special occasions.. but noone, and I do mean noone ever remembers me...not once. Ever. It's tiring really... 

Still...

I'm glad that someone made the effort to call. It just means someone cares. Sometimes that's all it takes..

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

To my current uncle boss

I am so happy that I will took my leave soon for 3 months and Will take a rest from all those madness. I won’t miss you at all but you know you will miss me because NOBODY works like me in that office. NOBODY. You will know how it feels if Sejabin is there for you and if there is no Seja. No one will keeping you safe and warm. LOL :joy: nobody can replace me wkwkwkwk.. nobody will watch your back like me :smirk: btw I hope you will give me something expensive for my gift KWKWWKKWKWKWKWKWWK I mean I am truly deserving it and you know I like good stuffs LOL

to my other uncle boss

(it is torturing if you work for 2 departments)

you too will feel how things going without me so I hope you can learn to be a better person. I hope you can learn our programs well and read a lot so you won’t shame us if you stand there in front of a lot of people and you speak a bunch of nonsense. You need to learn of being a head office means you must to know all programs better than us. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ ALL FINANCING RULES FROM FINANCING MINISTER. And all the updates. Please be a head office with power. It is too sad seeing you having all of those power but you are too weak and stupid to use it. 

For my financing section team

You are the best guys. No body can joined our team if their IQ are not enough HAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: oh and hardwork of course. show them all how this office work. Financing means power. Lol..

please taking care of my desk and seat and my flower and my pink stuffs and my cute pink flower pillow. 

nB: why do I wrote this on soompi? Oh yeah because only in here I can cursing my bosses WKWKWKWKWKKW :joy:

Edited by Sejabin

Sometimes I really miss talking to you. -_-

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Sometimes I really miss talking to you. -_-

Btw can we talk about it in here? Xuxuxuxu :kiss_closed:

Who is that lady? :blush:

• Like 1

I hope men can stop to be stupid

I don't understand you at all

• Love 1

Since I have some issue with my beloved family member I always feel these days the severe homesick. There are always questions in my mind if God really has planned me to come here. I feel so lonely. I want to end the day fastly. Haist! :cry:

I know situations will get better one day but the waiting is the hardest. I always think that I  am a failure but there is always a voice in the innner me that saying you No, you are not. All that happenings are part of the process and you can't control everything. Just trust Me (God) . :wub:

• Love 1

I hate how my family & strangers, even..-_- who keep sayin' (whether directly or indirectly) how bad they feel for me..:P like gee, that's really helpful:rolleyes:

I guess that Robin William's (R.I.P) quote is so true. 

“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”

And I guess that's why I chose to shut myself from others... The hurt is too much. Or maybe I'm a horrible person Idk (shrug) :P I do however have hope that one day... it'd be OK... it has to be.. I just need to trust that everything will work out fine eheheh. (sigh) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1