Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

I've been feeling extra emo this week and I think hearing your voice over the phone triggered it...:(

It's just that...it's always been me to take that initiative to remember everyone's special occasions.. but noone, and I do mean noone ever remembers me...not once. Ever. It's tiring really... 

Still...

I'm glad that someone made the effort to call. It just means someone cares. Sometimes that's all it takes..

• Love 1

To my current uncle boss

I am so happy that I will took my leave soon for 3 months and Will take a rest from all those madness. I won’t miss you at all but you know you will miss me because NOBODY works like me in that office. NOBODY. You will know how it feels if Sejabin is there for you and if there is no Seja. No one will keeping you safe and warm. LOL :joy: nobody can replace me wkwkwkwk.. nobody will watch your back like me :smirk: btw I hope you will give me something expensive for my gift KWKWWKKWKWKWKWKWWK I mean I am truly deserving it and you know I like good stuffs LOL

to my other uncle boss

(it is torturing if you work for 2 departments)

you too will feel how things going without me so I hope you can learn to be a better person. I hope you can learn our programs well and read a lot so you won’t shame us if you stand there in front of a lot of people and you speak a bunch of nonsense. You need to learn of being a head office means you must to know all programs better than us. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ ALL FINANCING RULES FROM FINANCING MINISTER. And all the updates. Please be a head office with power. It is too sad seeing you having all of those power but you are too weak and stupid to use it. 

For my financing section team

You are the best guys. No body can joined our team if their IQ are not enough HAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: oh and hardwork of course. show them all how this office work. Financing means power. Lol..

please taking care of my desk and seat and my flower and my pink stuffs and my cute pink flower pillow. 

nB: why do I wrote this on soompi? Oh yeah because only in here I can cursing my bosses WKWKWKWKWKKW :joy:

Edited by Sejabin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Sometimes I really miss talking to you. -_-

Btw can we talk about it in here? Xuxuxuxu :kiss_closed:

Who is that lady? :blush:

• Like 1

Since I have some issue with my beloved family member I always feel these days the severe homesick. There are always questions in my mind if God really has planned me to come here. I feel so lonely. I want to end the day fastly. Haist! :cry:

I know situations will get better one day but the waiting is the hardest. I always think that I  am a failure but there is always a voice in the innner me that saying you No, you are not. All that happenings are part of the process and you can't control everything. Just trust Me (God) . :wub:

• Love 1

I hate how my family & strangers, even..-_- who keep sayin' (whether directly or indirectly) how bad they feel for me..:P like gee, that's really helpful:rolleyes:

I guess that Robin William's (R.I.P) quote is so true. 

“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”

And I guess that's why I chose to shut myself from others... The hurt is too much. Or maybe I'm a horrible person Idk (shrug) :P I do however have hope that one day... it'd be OK... it has to be.. I just need to trust that everything will work out fine eheheh. (sigh) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I hate how my family & strangers, even..-_- who keep sayin' (whether directly or indirectly) how bad they feel for me..:P like gee, that's really helpful:rolleyes:

I guess that Robin William's (R.I.P) quote is so true. 

“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”

And I guess that's why I chose to shut myself from others... The hurt is too much. Or maybe I'm a horrible person Idk (shrug) :P I do however have hope that one day... it'd be OK... it has to be.. I just need to trust that everything will work out fine eheheh. (sigh) 

a hug for you.. *hugssssssss :heart:

• Thanks 1

Lending $10,000 USD to an acquaintance (not even a close friend) who claims to fall into hard times is NOT being generous, but irrational. You are now low on cash and borrowing from our mother to keep yourself afloat. Be smarter with your decisions, and come out of your delusional bubble! Our mother should not have to live with the consequences of your supposed act of generosity, or should I say stupidity?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Sometimes I think about what it would be like had I made different choices.. would it have turned out differently for you and I? But admittedly, I am also grateful for the choices I made that led me here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:38 PM, mouse007 said:

Sometimes I think about what it would be like had I made different choices.. would it have turned out differently for you and I? But admittedly, I am also grateful for the choices I made that led me here. 

when 1 door closes another will open

• Like 2
  • Love 2