Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

So im trying to create like a thread or chat thingy on here but when they ask me to choose my topic ,, they website won't let me click on anything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lucy-smith said:

So im trying to create like a thread or chat thingy on here but when they ask me to choose my topic ,, they website won't let me click on anything

I reckon you have to post more before you can start a topic. Hahaa

my message: 

Believe in yourself, you can do it.

• Like 3

Don’t left your food. Some people eat pagpag out there and some people can only eat once a day. If possible please share what you can share to others who in needs.  :tears: I am so very emotional these days :bawling:

• Like 3

R,

Been thinking about you a lot lately. I don’t even know anymore how we got here. 

• Love 1

The best pain relieve is not the medicine. Sometimes you can not take medicine. The best way is to accept your pain and make peace with it. Embrace your pain and somehow you will feel that it’s gone.. 

HEY YOU HANDSOME :heart:

yes you. Stop being too sensitive these days okey. Because my ulcer is 100000000000000000000000 times more sensitive now. It’s too difficult to be a woman now ~_~ 

love you,

Sejabin, the cutest :wub:

• LOL 1

7c57dbc044a7482127d6cc37ddfa6da3.jpg

Happy birthday to youuuuu

Happy birthday to youuuuu

Happy birthdayyyyyy

Happy birthdayyyyyy

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :wub:

*kiss right cheek cupppsssssssss

*kiss left cheek cupppssssssssss

:blush: :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

If anyone is goin' through a hard time, have faith that it won't last forever. Actually nothing lasts forever, and yes while that may sound depressing.. Think of it instead as a time you can look back on with laughs. So don't dwell on the bad, see the good in it and make the best out of it. 

• Love 3

sometimes you need to make changes. does it need to make sense to others? no. but you do need to have clarity so they will keep quiet and stop confusing you and playing on your fears and doubts. will you fail? possibly but no decision is without risk. even the safest decision has risks. it is all about whether you are prepared to face the risks.

• Love 3

Don't let miserable people steal your happiness! Life is more beautiful when you get rid of them!

:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1