[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

Sometimes things may go south, but don't worry because the things you worried for, might turn out to be something even greater than you expected.

• Like 1

Does anyone have suggestion on what they would like to see about Korea? 

I'm currently making VLOGS in Korea. :grin:

• Like 1

Don’t watch the Robin Hood movie. It’s boring. I slept in the movie theater

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 2

On 12/14/2018 at 8:31 AM, Sejabin said:

Don’t watch the Robin Hood movie. It’s boring. I slept in the movie theater

why would you think the Robin Hood movie be good in the first place? But i still want to watch the new Harry Potter movie even though people says it’s bad.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

why would you think the Robin Hood movie be good in the first place? But i still want to watch the new Harry Potter movie even though people says it’s bad.

Because this man, who always following me anywhere, persuaded me to go to watch this movie with him. But I don't know how to reject him because he'd accompanied me to go shopping and treat me dinner, so I end up with him and my other friends in the movie theater. but I slept because he bought ticket for 9 PM that's my schedule to sleep. I slept in the movie theater :rolleyes:

Christmas = loving = giving room for forgiveness :wub:

Edited by Sejabin

"That the living have to live on. You’ll cry sometimes, but you have to smile a lot and be strong. That’s how you honor the love you were given." - Goblin ep. Finale

• Like 2

So im trying to create like a thread or chat thingy on here but when they ask me to choose my topic ,, they website won't let me click on anything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lucy-smith said:

So im trying to create like a thread or chat thingy on here but when they ask me to choose my topic ,, they website won't let me click on anything

I reckon you have to post more before you can start a topic. Hahaa

my message: 

Believe in yourself, you can do it.

• Like 3

Time is almost up

Don’t left your food. Some people eat pagpag out there and some people can only eat once a day. If possible please share what you can share to others who in needs.  :tears: I am so very emotional these days :bawling:

• Like 3

R,

Been thinking about you a lot lately. I don’t even know anymore how we got here. 

• Love 1

The best pain relieve is not the medicine. Sometimes you can not take medicine. The best way is to accept your pain and make peace with it. Embrace your pain and somehow you will feel that it’s gone.. 

HEY YOU HANDSOME :heart:

yes you. Stop being too sensitive these days okey. Because my ulcer is 100000000000000000000000 times more sensitive now. It’s too difficult to be a woman now ~_~ 

love you,

Sejabin, the cutest :wub:

• LOL 1