Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I hate it that you are too handsome. My heart beats faster.

God please forgive my sin, and my eyes.

amen :innocent:

Lol it’s not a sin to think someone is handsome 

• LOL 1

12 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Lol it’s not a sin to think someone is handsome 

It is a sin because it is effecting my heart's beat :heart: And it is not my thinking. He is truly handsome :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

It is a sin because it is effecting my heart beats :heart: And it is not my thinking. He is truly handsome :wub:

Go get him

• Thanks 1

I am very sad today because I can not find your pink rosary after the earthquake :( 

I always put it on the pink roses on my desk at office :( 

but yes when the earthquake happened, magically, my desk, my cabinets still stand firmly while everything in my office room did fall to the floor including a very big filling cabinet and a very big gallon 

while my pink roses, my pink mirror, my calendar table, my glass and other stuffs didn't fall. yes they moved a bit but just that. they still in their positions before the earthquake. my friend said it was because of my pink rosary :innocent: ira said that pink rosary hold the earthquake to shakes my desk and my cabinets and after that it flew to the sky and disappear wkwkwkw ^_* (I know she try to comforts me)

but still.. :( I am very sad because it's your gift to me :( :( 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

@Sejabin did you go after the handsome man?

it's  not a kind of situation that I went after him or he went after me.. it was like.. he knows me, I know him, he gave me some special gifts.. to be remembered and I keep them xixixixixi :heart:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I am very sad today because I can not find your pink rosary after the earthquake :( 

I always put it on the pink roses on my desk at office :( 

but yes when the earthquake happened, magically, my desk, my cabinets still stand firmly while everything in my office room did fall to the floor including a very big filling cabinet and a very big gallon 

while my pink roses, my pink mirror, my calendar table, my glass and other stuffs didn't fall. yes they moved a bit but just that. they still in their positions before the earthquake. my friend said it was because of my pink rosary :innocent: ira said that pink rosary hold the earthquake to shakes my desk and my cabinets and after that it flew to the sky and disappear wkwkwkw ^_* (I know she try to comforts me)

but still.. :( I am very sad because it's your gift to me :( :( 

It will come back to you...If not, then think of it this way: The one who found it can now pray the rosary more meaningfully... Don't be sad... everything has its own time...:innocent:

• Sad 1

I don't know why it took ten years for me to realize that the person that I liked all along has been right in front of me... when I was younger, I used to just be a go-getter, I used to tell myself that there's nothing to lose. But now that I'm older, and my circles of friends have become smaller, I just think that the risks have become that much greater. - or is it that you have become so significant in my life that for the first time, I'm more afraid of the thought of losing a person than to be honest to my own feelings? I don't really know what to do with the feelings I have.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mochisquares said:

I don't know why it took ten years for me to realize that the person that I liked all along has been right in front of me... when I was younger, I used to just be a go-getter, I used to tell myself that there's nothing to lose. But now that I'm older, and my circles of friends have become smaller, I just think that the risks have become that much greater. - or is it that you have become so significant in my life that for the first time, I'm more afraid of the thought of losing a person than to be honest to my own feelings? I don't really know what to do with the feelings I have.  

sometimes it is because you are so use to the person right besides you.....till something trigger it....

sit back a little and take it a step at times....how u want to proceed with it....or how you want it to turn out to be :) 

• Like 2

Don't be too addicted to Kdramas, cause you will suffer. I had to go to rehab (going to school) and relapse again (After arriving home and watching to again) every single day.Don't be addicted - From a current addict

• LOL 1

Christmas is coming!! :blush: makes sure that you have prepare your christmas gifts :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

The best birthday present was only from God :relieved: 

Edited by Sejabin