Quantcast
Jump to content
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

Recommended Posts

Guest

Put the world in your hands only, not in your heart. Ctto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love you to the moon and back!! :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R,

 

There are some things I wish I had done differently and I wish I had been there for you more. I'm sorry. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I want to talk to you more. You're actually interesting to talk to or maybe you just wanted to impress me. I like that I was able to talk to you about random things like dieting, kpop, physics and wanting to be successful. I like that we were able to share innocent pictures of ourselves on Snapchat. LOL just in case anybody here thinks of something perverted. I like that we encourage each other to better job. I regret not going on a date with you. You are so my type. I was just trying my best to get over somebody that I fell in love with. I was so lucky to meet somebody like you. Thank you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P,

 

You were the first boy I ever liked. I must have been 5 or 7 years old when I told you I had a crush on you. We were playing hide and seek in my backyard then. You were kind, you smiled at me when I told you. You never did tell me if you liked me back but you were always so nice to me. We played together everyday, you gave me rides on your bike when I didn't know how to ride one and you took care of me. You were my best friend. When I think of my childhood, you always come to mind. We continued to be good friends until you reached high school. We drifted apart then and for many years after, I'd stare up at your bedroom window which was visible from mine and wonder what you were doing, who you hung out with and if you missed me or thought of me sometimes. 

 

We grew up - you and me. Eventually my family moved halfway around the world. Then one day, many many years after, you sent me a message out of the blue, to let me know you were coming to visit and asked if you could stay with me. 

 

You were in town for a week and in that week I got to know you a little again. It's funny how in many ways you're different and yet the same little boy I knew back then. You were both foreign and familiar to me. 

 

I remember sitting on the couch, working on my laptop, and I glanced up and I saw you sitting on the opposite couch, beside my husband, watching TV. And that made me smile - to see the first boy I ever liked sitting on the same couch as the man I married. I thought to myself, "How many people get to experience something like this?". It was both bizarre and wonderful.

 

Thank you for all the wonderful memories from our childhood. Thank you for showing me how a girl should be treated - with respect and with care.

 

I hope that wherever you end up in life, you'll be able to look back at your childhood and see me too.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know where, but I remember as a kid I read somewhere that "friends are people, who remind you of your name whenever you have forgotten it". Right now I wish there would be somebody who could do exctly that, remind me of my name. That probably describes very well how I feel right now.

 

I guess I expected you to be more than you actually are, which isn't your fault, but it feels like something was taken away from me. Maybe it is still there and I see only ghosts, but for now I feel it's farther away than it ever was.   

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i want to be myself again....you came and you destroy whatever we have for you....you weren't what you say you are.....you say one thing and did another.....

 

i wish we could be cruel however it is just beneath us to be that.....

 

if i keep quiet it doesnt mean i agree with you....i just dont have it in me any more to take you down....i wish you could be more grateful for what you have now.....and be more broad minded.....things don't always goes your way and by demanding it to be so....you are pushing all of us away from you...

 

we give you what we can.....and it will be great if you can give in to....things work both way....and should work both way before the other party tire out.....which all of us are closing to.....

 

my sister told me the other day about how she used to pity those who are being abandon by their kids......but then....when we think of the some situation....we wonder is it really their kids fault at all to begin with? it takes two to tango.....it make us think.....we really dont know the actual situation behind the whole stories....and this had make me stop to see and dwell on it as well.....that maybe there are things we really don't know cause we are not the one involved

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just too lazy now :dissapointed:

Edited by Sejabin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate it that you are too handsome. My heart beats faster.

God please forgive my sin, and my eyes.

amen :innocent:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I hate it that you are too handsome. My heart beats faster.

God please forgive my sin, and my eyes.

amen :innocent:

Lol it’s not a sin to think someone is handsome 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Lol it’s not a sin to think someone is handsome 

 

It is a sin because it is effecting my heart's beat :heart: And it is not my thinking. He is truly handsome :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

 

It is a sin because it is effecting my heart beats :heart: And it is not my thinking. He is truly handsome :wub:

Go get him

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am very sad today because I can not find your pink rosary after the earthquake :( 

I always put it on the pink roses on my desk at office :( 

but yes when the earthquake happened, magically, my desk, my cabinets still stand firmly while everything in my office room did fall to the floor including a very big filling cabinet and a very big gallon 

while my pink roses, my pink mirror, my calendar table, my glass and other stuffs didn't fall. yes they moved a bit but just that. they still in their positions before the earthquake. my friend said it was because of my pink rosary :innocent: ira said that pink rosary hold the earthquake to shakes my desk and my cabinets and after that it flew to the sky and disappear wkwkwkw ^_* (I know she try to comforts me)

but still.. :( I am very sad because it's your gift to me :( :( 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

@Sejabin did you go after the handsome man?

 

it's  not a kind of situation that I went after him or he went after me.. it was like.. he knows me, I know him, he gave me some special gifts.. to be remembered and I keep them xixixixixi :heart:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I am very sad today because I can not find your pink rosary after the earthquake :( 

I always put it on the pink roses on my desk at office :( 

but yes when the earthquake happened, magically, my desk, my cabinets still stand firmly while everything in my office room did fall to the floor including a very big filling cabinet and a very big gallon 

while my pink roses, my pink mirror, my calendar table, my glass and other stuffs didn't fall. yes they moved a bit but just that. they still in their positions before the earthquake. my friend said it was because of my pink rosary :innocent: ira said that pink rosary hold the earthquake to shakes my desk and my cabinets and after that it flew to the sky and disappear wkwkwkw ^_* (I know she try to comforts me)

but still.. :( I am very sad because it's your gift to me :( :( 

It will come back to you...If not, then think of it this way: The one who found it can now pray the rosary more meaningfully... Don't be sad... everything has its own time...:innocent:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why it took ten years for me to realize that the person that I liked all along has been right in front of me... when I was younger, I used to just be a go-getter, I used to tell myself that there's nothing to lose. But now that I'm older, and my circles of friends have become smaller, I just think that the risks have become that much greater. - or is it that you have become so significant in my life that for the first time, I'm more afraid of the thought of losing a person than to be honest to my own feelings? I don't really know what to do with the feelings I have.  

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mochisquares said:

I don't know why it took ten years for me to realize that the person that I liked all along has been right in front of me... when I was younger, I used to just be a go-getter, I used to tell myself that there's nothing to lose. But now that I'm older, and my circles of friends have become smaller, I just think that the risks have become that much greater. - or is it that you have become so significant in my life that for the first time, I'm more afraid of the thought of losing a person than to be honest to my own feelings? I don't really know what to do with the feelings I have.  

 

 

 

sometimes it is because you are so use to the person right besides you.....till something trigger it....

 

sit back a little and take it a step at times....how u want to proceed with it....or how you want it to turn out to be :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...