Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

A-,

I'm starting to finally allow myself to see all the signs that you're using me.  You only think of and contact me when it's convenient for you, of course amongst other things.  And it doesn't matter how many times I've brought it all up, you haven't changed at all.  I'm telling you today, because I've had enough:  "I'm done."

• Like 1

So...I don't know where to put this topic, but...my cousin is getting married, and I am wondering what songs should I use for a flashmob?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hhuyen said:

So...I don't know where to put this topic, but...my cousin is getting married, and I am wondering what songs should I use for a flashmob?

The Love & Relationship forum certainly isn't the correct place :D 

I would direct you to either this one:
https://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/12-k-pop/

or this one:
https://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/6-general-discussion/

• Like 2

don't say you love me because I am not at the stage of believing those kind of words. show it and I will considered later.. 

why prince harry wants to married a widow? I mean his great great grandfather (queen Elizabeth II's grandfather) said "divorced people can not be accepted in the court." that is why they exiled his great uncle Edward and Wallis Simpson. well.. but his father the prince of wales married a widow too.. wkwkwkwkwkwkw.. perhaps the court now is more flexible since harry now is very far from the throne. lols

On 20-5-2018 at 7:31 AM, Sejabini said:

why prince harry wants to married a widow? I mean his great great grandfather (queen Elizabeth II's grandfather) said "divorced people can not be accepted in the court." that is why they exiled his great uncle Edward and Wallis Simpson. well.. but his father the prince of wales married a widow too.. wkwkwkwkwkwkw.. perhaps the court now is more flexible since harry now is very far from the throne. lols

Times have changed. It's no longer frowned upon to marry a widow or a divorcee. People have become more lenient towards those things, they are no longer stoned to death when they divorce their partner. Good thing too. Otherwise it would mean about half of the world would need a stoning.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I don't know if fate really exist, but this is way too much to be pure coincidence. I don't know who's is responsible for this or who has his hands involved in this, but this is....like the start of a RomCom where everyone at the end is just happy.

So....luck...I call you....be on my side...just for once. 

10 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

. Otherwise it would mean about half of the world would need a stoning.

Ha funny that the dutch guy talks about being stoned.....

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Ha funny that the durch guy talks about being stoned.....

:tongue:

And good luck with whatever you need luck with buddy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL you really are a pink berry.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Your logic amazes me.  I mean ... how can anyone have that little common sense?! 

• Like 1

It’s so sad how you get so angry so easily and at most times, for no reason.  I think you need help, but you don’t think you need help. LOL. 

Welp... as harsh as this sounds, you’re definitely acting like a rotten pinkberry!  I mean, keep getting angry at people for no reason.  I’m sure that will help you gain their love. HAHA.  Or maybe not, but who cares?  You don’t, so why should others?  Good luck with your attitude.  It seems like you need all the luck in the world at this point.

what’s even more sad is that you make these self made stress for yourself.  Like ... why do you do that?  People try so hard to make you happy, but you always have to be upset about something.  I pity you.  LOL.  Yea maybe I do hate you but I actually hate your attitude more than anything.  I’m sure other people feel this way about you too, but you’re too blind to see it. Oh well.  Sucks to be you. LMAOOO

I don't know why, but it seems like things aren't meant to be. Why did you do that? Why? Tell me....

at least I know now that god abandoned me for sure. 

• Like 1

To:  My boss

If you're not doing anything except browse the internet, why are you even here?  Although it's not much difference with the camera you have watching me all the time as well, I'd much rather be alone in this office.  Please go away.

• LOL 2

You know what’s sad?  You.  You are sad.  You find happiness in treating outside people better than those who are related to you.  You are an outside people pleaser.  You would rather sabotage your own people than to stand up to outside people.  You find joy in letting outside people step all over you.  You are the saddest pinkberry ever born.  Sorry, not sorry.  F1$;9,&2$&:;!-( pinkberry.  

• Like 1