Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

Stop being so mean all the time.  Stop getting angry over things that hold no value.  Stop being so bitter about everything.  Stop comparing yourself to others.  Stop thinking that other people have it out for you.  Just stop and relax.  You really do need it.  

The sad part is, I can't say any of this in front of your face because you will instantly get angry.  I really wish you can see what this world really has to offer.  I really wish you can find what you have always been looking for and let go.  I really wish you can be happy. 

• Like 1

I'm dreaming of sleeping next to you

and feeling like a lost little boy in a brand new town
I'm counting my sheep

and each one that passes is another dream to ashes
and they all fall down

and I lay me down tonight
I close my eyes
What a beautiful sight

sleeping to dream about you
and I'm so damn tired
of having to live without you
but I don't mind
sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired

I found myself in the riches
your eyes, your lips, your hair well you were everywhere out there
but I woke up in the ditches, I hit the light and I thought you might be here
but you were nowhere
oh love you were nowhere at home

and as I lay me back to sleep

Lord this love I pray that I can keep

and I'm so damn tired
but I don't mind

well it's just a little a lullaby to keep myself from crying myself to sleep at night
just a
lullaby to keep from crying myself to sleep
just a, just oh, just a little
lullaby

and I'm so damn tired
but I don't mind

well I'm so, I'm tired
I'm falling, I'm so tired, I'm so tired

• Like 5

I don’t know how to start my own thread? New to this. But have a question 

I am ok with my boy friend of 2 years to go clubbing with his friends which he does almost once a week. I trust him and i am ok with him spending time with his friends. But should I also be OK with him making new friends ( mostly girls) when he goes out and either adds them or accept their follow request on Instagram?

if one looks at his Instagram there are all his own photos and no couple photos of us. Should I be intimidated by all thèse new girls whom see him alone and single at clubs and his social media also entertain the idea that he is single 

And by the way I am not allowed to go out clubbing without him. Cause he fears other guys might look at me and talk to me .

Edited by Sherry Berrie
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sherry Berrie said:

I am ok with my boy friend of 2 years to go clubbing with his friends which he does almost once a week. I trust him and i am ok with him spending time with his friends. But should I also be OK with him making new friends ( mostly girls) when he goes out and either adds them or accept their follow request on Instagram?

if he look at his Instagram there is all his own photos and no couple photos of us. Should I be intimidated by all these new girls whom see him alone and single at clubs and his social media also entertain the idea that he is single 

you can find other boyfriend too.. I mean you both are just dating. don't be too serious. enjoy your life. it is okey if have 2 or 3 boyfriends so you won't think too much for just 1 boyfriend. let him free and make yourself free too.. if he making friends with girls then you go out and making friends with boys too!! if he isn't put any couple picts on his IG then you do the same too!! don't put any couple pict with him on your IG too.. remember.. you are sweet, beautiful and pretty. there are plenty of fish in the sea *someone said about this.. 

NB and never feel intimidated by a guy. YOU are the one who will intimidate them, with your charm and your sexiness ^_*

On 22-2-2018 at 2:56 AM, Sherry Berrie said:

if one looks at his Instagram there are all his own photos and no couple photos of us. Should I be intimidated by all thèse new girls whom see him alone and single at clubs and his social media also entertain the idea that he is single 

And by the way I am not allowed to go out clubbing without him. Cause he fears other guys might look at me and talk to me .

You need a minimum of 5 posts before you're able to create your own thread :)

On to the more pressing problem: does your boyfriend forbid you to go clubbing or do your parents? If it's your boyfriend, just go. He's not your boss and you're allowed to go out and have fun too. See how he likes it if you come home with a bunch of new IG friends. If he tells you off about it, just answer him "Imagine how I must feel with you coming home each weekend with a new batch of girls" and simply walk away. He should know that what he's doing is not okay.

Though I disagree with @Sejabini that you should keep 2-3 boyfriends, I do think that the way he's treating you now is unfair to you and to your relationship. If he wants out or wants to see other girls than that's fine, but he has to come clean about it. He shouldn't string you along is he's looking for his next relationship.

• Like 2

thank you for the rosary. I LOVE IT very much.. *huggsssss.. and I love the letter too :blush: :heart:

PS. OUGHHHHHH how dare you distract me during office hours :confounded: I need to focus right now!! sighhhhhhhhhh.. 

I was a fool for saying those words and for second guessing myself. When others asked, you didn't even try to lie to say that I was a friend, but just a "someone". To finally actually hear it from you it hurts but now I understand who you see me as.

So what the richard simmons did I ever do to you for you to treat me the way you did you richard simmons? 

Why are you like that? All I wanted were answers and a little insight, why destroy and end something that made us happy for a long period of time? Why turn something that was actual nice into something bad? When did the world become so toxic? When did we hit the point that every potential interest is directly mistreated as something bad? Is it so unusual that some people are just plain nice and care for others? Why always second guessing everything? 

I'm not even angry, I'm disappointed that you end something for a pity reason, that could have been something good. I know that were aren't meant for each other, but friendship is worth so much. 

So instead of drawing a line and end things, maybe opening yourself only a little and explain everything would have been the much wiser choice. 

Not everything is bad in this world, there are actual a few people here that look out for others. 

But unfortunately you will never see this, you are blind and closed the door before I could even explain myself. Before you could even see that you make a unnecessary & terrible mistake. 

Maybe time is my biggest ally now. 

HAPPYYYYYY ... being older :relieved: 

Hope, you, will be,,

1. Happy and smiles a lot everyday

2. always healthy

3. would not eat too much because you are old now. I mean keep your diet :wub:

4. may your dreams will come true

5. .... <--- you can wish anything and pray :wub:

NB. don't miss me too much hua ha ha ha :rolleyes:

I can't wait to marry you!  I've loved you since day one and that's the truth. :)  

You have always been the person I've loved.  No other love felt the same.  I honestly didn't even feel like I was in love when I dated my exes ... None of them lasted longer than 1 year.  

I believe in soulmates and I think I've found mine.  I'm very glad we gave each other a second chance because it was worth it all.

• Like 5

Keep alive,

even you feel the most unlucky person (but hey, there must be group of that: you are not the one in this richard simmons),

even you don't know anymore for whom else you love is left,

even you don't know what is the point to be keeping alive,

take your soul to respect all the fights that done by those that inspire you.

Keep trying.

• Like 2