[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

thank you for the rosary. I LOVE IT very much.. *huggsssss.. and I love the letter too :blush: :heart:

PS. OUGHHHHHH how dare you distract me during office hours :confounded: I need to focus right now!! sighhhhhhhhhh.. 

Guest aok

I was a fool for saying those words and for second guessing myself. When others asked, you didn't even try to lie to say that I was a friend, but just a "someone". To finally actually hear it from you it hurts but now I understand who you see me as.

So what the richard simmons did I ever do to you for you to treat me the way you did you richard simmons? 

Why are you like that? All I wanted were answers and a little insight, why destroy and end something that made us happy for a long period of time? Why turn something that was actual nice into something bad? When did the world become so toxic? When did we hit the point that every potential interest is directly mistreated as something bad? Is it so unusual that some people are just plain nice and care for others? Why always second guessing everything? 

I'm not even angry, I'm disappointed that you end something for a pity reason, that could have been something good. I know that were aren't meant for each other, but friendship is worth so much. 

So instead of drawing a line and end things, maybe opening yourself only a little and explain everything would have been the much wiser choice. 

Not everything is bad in this world, there are actual a few people here that look out for others. 

But unfortunately you will never see this, you are blind and closed the door before I could even explain myself. Before you could even see that you make a unnecessary & terrible mistake. 

Maybe time is my biggest ally now. 

HAPPYYYYYY ... being older :relieved: 

Hope, you, will be,,

1. Happy and smiles a lot everyday

2. always healthy

3. would not eat too much because you are old now. I mean keep your diet :wub:

4. may your dreams will come true

5. .... <--- you can wish anything and pray :wub:

NB. don't miss me too much hua ha ha ha :rolleyes:

I can't wait to marry you!  I've loved you since day one and that's the truth. :)  

You have always been the person I've loved.  No other love felt the same.  I honestly didn't even feel like I was in love when I dated my exes ... None of them lasted longer than 1 year.  

I believe in soulmates and I think I've found mine.  I'm very glad we gave each other a second chance because it was worth it all.

• Like 5

Keep alive,

even you feel the most unlucky person (but hey, there must be group of that: you are not the one in this richard simmons),

even you don't know anymore for whom else you love is left,

even you don't know what is the point to be keeping alive,

take your soul to respect all the fights that done by those that inspire you.

Keep trying.

• Like 2

A-,

I'm starting to finally allow myself to see all the signs that you're using me.  You only think of and contact me when it's convenient for you, of course amongst other things.  And it doesn't matter how many times I've brought it all up, you haven't changed at all.  I'm telling you today, because I've had enough:  "I'm done."

• Like 1

So...I don't know where to put this topic, but...my cousin is getting married, and I am wondering what songs should I use for a flashmob?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hhuyen said:

So...I don't know where to put this topic, but...my cousin is getting married, and I am wondering what songs should I use for a flashmob?

The Love & Relationship forum certainly isn't the correct place :D 

I would direct you to either this one:
https://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/12-k-pop/

or this one:
https://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/6-general-discussion/

• Like 2

don't say you love me because I am not at the stage of believing those kind of words. show it and I will considered later.. 

why prince harry wants to married a widow? I mean his great great grandfather (queen Elizabeth II's grandfather) said "divorced people can not be accepted in the court." that is why they exiled his great uncle Edward and Wallis Simpson. well.. but his father the prince of wales married a widow too.. wkwkwkwkwkwkw.. perhaps the court now is more flexible since harry now is very far from the throne. lols

On 20-5-2018 at 7:31 AM, Sejabini said:

why prince harry wants to married a widow? I mean his great great grandfather (queen Elizabeth II's grandfather) said "divorced people can not be accepted in the court." that is why they exiled his great uncle Edward and Wallis Simpson. well.. but his father the prince of wales married a widow too.. wkwkwkwkwkwkw.. perhaps the court now is more flexible since harry now is very far from the throne. lols

Times have changed. It's no longer frowned upon to marry a widow or a divorcee. People have become more lenient towards those things, they are no longer stoned to death when they divorce their partner. Good thing too. Otherwise it would mean about half of the world would need a stoning.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I don't know if fate really exist, but this is way too much to be pure coincidence. I don't know who's is responsible for this or who has his hands involved in this, but this is....like the start of a RomCom where everyone at the end is just happy.

So....luck...I call you....be on my side...just for once. 

10 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

. Otherwise it would mean about half of the world would need a stoning.

Ha funny that the dutch guy talks about being stoned.....

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Ha funny that the durch guy talks about being stoned.....

:tongue:

And good luck with whatever you need luck with buddy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL you really are a pink berry.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Your logic amazes me.  I mean ... how can anyone have that little common sense?! 

• Like 1