that we always hope for your peacefulness,

may Allah forgive your sins,

and take care of you in the best way

don't you feel burdened by your fault to us,

we are here that must be the one that ask your forgiveness

so have a nice dream

and see you soon.

• Like 1

life always feel better when you have an answer to things that been bugging you....even though it confirm your worst fear....still at the very least you know what is wrong and with some motivations and works....things dont seems so bad after all....

• Like 1

I know i cant say this in front your face.

Back than at the church, when the pastor said...You should forgive someone 77x7 times, because 7times is never enough.

I want to cry seriously. Im trying my best to forgive you pa.....

im not perfect too. im trying my best to heal my self, talk to you as much i can.

i forgive you. seriously. i hope i can forgive you 100%

no matter how bad you are, i just cant hate you though.

i just can pray for you, pray everything gonna be good for you. love you.

• Sad 1

Hey you.

After everything that's happened in the past, things make sense now. 

I get why it didn't work out with anyone else.

I think you might be it. 

• Like 1

don't forget my christmas gift ^_* 

*a set of pearl jewelry .. xixixixi.. 

amen ~_~

"Why did you give up on me so soon? All I had asked was your merciful heart... Had you willingly given it at the time I asked, you would have witnessed what my utterly grateful heart would be moved to do...would be willing to do...nothing short of a miracle..."

• Like 1

"I stand in front of the masterpiece
And I can't tell you why
It hurts so much
To be in love with the masterpiece."

I didn't tell my friends that I might see you again. I didn't want to say good-bye. I've lusted for you since November 2016, liked you since January, and been in love with you since September.

But I'm happy that I'll see you again.

it doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down

what matters is who made you smile again..

I remember when I first met you, my first thought was 'how can I ever stay focus in class', because it's so distracting that you were right in front me looking so cute and attractive :tongue: 

I remember when I first took all the courage and went up to ask you something, the second you smiled at me, albeit just out of polite, my brain went blank, and all I could do was screaming internally and I took a run seconds after you answered and you probably thought I must so weird!

I remember the first time I heard you laugh and I was completely smitten. It was like I got to see another face of you, not just a cheerful guy overall but an incredibly authentic person.

I remember feeling giddy even if you just sat down next to me as you waited for the class before ours to be done, and even just tiny things like that makes my romantic heart flutter ^^

I feel weird and almost creepy as I talk about you like this, but I want to talk about you, because I haven't felt this way for a long time, and all I want to do is ranting about how cute and adorable you are to everyone I met.

And I know it's impossible, because we barely talk and maybe all I have is a baby crush for you, but I like that I have a crush on you.

• Like 2

I Don't know how

I Don't know when 

I Don't know why 

I know one thing that i always missing you.

You're really a blueberry sometimes.  I don't understand why you have to be in control of the most ridiculous things all the time.  You do mean a lot to me and I want you to understand that.  I don't know how to tell you this without hurting you, but you really do have a mental health issue and everyone around you can see it.  We care about you and want you to consult a professional before things get worse.  We know you won't ever commit suicide, but you show signs of having a personality disorder.  We care, so we want you to get the help you need.  We can only do so much to help.  I don't blame you for not knowing that you need this kind of help because you think everything is very normal.  It's not your fault.  

Just stop trying to create drama for no reason.  Especially for those who love you.  We all love you and I'm sure you know it, but you really need to chill out some times.  I hope things will change for the better.  I love you