Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

To you,

A person who will never see this message but i want you to know you brought sadness not only to 1 but to every single one of us, your one action made us all tears up and anguish hit us like no tomorrow...how could you do? that why couldnt you be understanding?

Is it too much to ask? You break a part of all us....do you know how all of us feel when we look at her? She smile but it never reaches her eyes, what did she did so terrible why couldnt you close an eyes to it? 

Everyone of us is flaw we are not prefect, even me....and you...

Hope you are happy with what you decided...just make sure not to come and mess with us at my place....i will not budge as this is my place and i will do what i like....and i will protect those who is with me this is not a warning but a statement......

Regards.

Life is too short to fight, argue and resent. However, I cannot be in peace with people who backstabbed me. I do not seek for revenge, but I do not forgive and I prefer to not hang out/keeping contact with them. 

We once shared good times, but there are limits. I feel sad that our relationship turned out that way. I was the one who made effort to clear out misunderstanding and it didn't work. Life is too short to keep fighting for people who don't care as much as I do.

It's been almost 5 years and I still hate you, you left me when I was pregnant for your now wife. You left me right after I told you I was pregnant, you couldn't of told me any other time? I loved you because I knew you for 21 years and we dated twice, but I never expected you to do this. Now you are the one who is going to be paying the price of not seeing your daughter for the past almost 5 years now, with the court documents you'll be receiving shortly you'll realize the mistake.

Guest aok

you have changed but changed for the worst or you have never really changed at all...... jerk

come on

Edited by walkinonair

this is a really good place

for pouring something that can't even show to my best friend at the moment like this

when too tired to hold this just in head

haha

• Like 1

I had  birthday dinner last night and when the bill came, no one offered to pay for my meal. PFFT. I should have just canceled it like I originally wanted and save myself 40 bucks.I'm not doing this richard simmons again. It's the second time this has happened. :unamused:

And what the richard simmons kind of emoticons are these? :D:tears::rolleyes::wacko::tongue: These are hella old.

@Booger Face Congrats on your birthday! It's a shame that your "friends" didn't feel the need to pick up your tab. If they had split it, it wouldn't have been that much and it would've been a nice gesture. That sucks!

Sorry you're not happy with the emoji's though. They come with the forum. As soon as they implement new emoji's, we'll be sure to pass them through to you guys too :) 

I hated you for everything you said to me, I hated you with all my heart, each and every day my only goal was to proof you wrong. To proof that your words weren't true and I'm far better than you ever thought. But today I realized again that it's way harder to achieve that and in the end, you probably weren't so wrong after all.

remember that you are precious

how your father is praying hard for you from the first day

and from the other side I know you are, too

but to remember that you endure all that physical pain that I can't imagine

it makes us so embarrassed

remember

that we always hope for your peacefulness,

may Allah forgive your sins,

and take care of you in the best way

don't you feel burdened by your fault to us,

we are here that must be the one that ask your forgiveness

so have a nice dream

and see you soon.

• Like 1

life always feel better when you have an answer to things that been bugging you....even though it confirm your worst fear....still at the very least you know what is wrong and with some motivations and works....things dont seems so bad after all....

• Like 1

I know i cant say this in front your face.

Back than at the church, when the pastor said...You should forgive someone 77x7 times, because 7times is never enough.

I want to cry seriously. Im trying my best to forgive you pa.....

im not perfect too. im trying my best to heal my self, talk to you as much i can.

i forgive you. seriously. i hope i can forgive you 100%

no matter how bad you are, i just cant hate you though.

i just can pray for you, pray everything gonna be good for you. love you.

• Sad 1

Hey you.

After everything that's happened in the past, things make sense now. 

I get why it didn't work out with anyone else.

I think you might be it. 

• Like 1

don't forget my christmas gift ^_* 

*a set of pearl jewelry .. xixixixi.. 

amen ~_~

"Why did you give up on me so soon? All I had asked was your merciful heart... Had you willingly given it at the time I asked, you would have witnessed what my utterly grateful heart would be moved to do...would be willing to do...nothing short of a miracle..."