Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

As silly as this sound, I am experiencing extreme kdrama withdrawal. Probably the worst withdrawal I've experienced in a very very long time. I can't even listen to the ost without an aching feeling in my heart. I laughed and loved and fell in love all in 16 episodes. What am I to do? I should really be studying ... aiyaa.

i literally thought you two were the happiest couple on earth.. you guys were practically inseparable during that short period of time i got to know you. how could he cheat on you? it makes me sad and makes me wonder, will all relationships be like this?

guess you REALLY need to be careful these days with who you choose. because even the ones who you are deeply in love with will stray.

I miss you terribly. We were in the same place at the same time once and I can't even touch or talk to you. I saw you looking at me too though. But... I don't know. Every time I want to let go, there's this force which seem to tell me that I shouldn't. I wonder how long I could hold on like this?

I still believe that God gave you to me. Just need to wait for His own perfect timing...

You're someone I once loved and always will love in my heart. The time we spent together isn't consider long nor short. What you're going through is going to be a tough path. There might be no future but as you're still here all I want to do is stay beside you

It's been 3 plus years of laughs and learning, with you by my side. 

I get it's hard for you to be friends with me now that I'm with someone else.

You know I haven't gotten over you, and obviously your feelings haven't changed for me.

Sometimes timing and circumstances can't be overcome.

I wish I could hold onto you, but I guess that would be selfish of me.

I really loved you you know that? I still do. It'd be hard seeing you around, and not actually being able to just talk like we used to.

I wish things weren't like this. 

The things you said in the letter will always stay with me.

I wish nothing but happiness for you. 

I'll really miss you.

I already miss you.

Goodbye.

To you,

A person who will never see this message but i want you to know you brought sadness not only to 1 but to every single one of us, your one action made us all tears up and anguish hit us like no tomorrow...how could you do? that why couldnt you be understanding?

Is it too much to ask? You break a part of all us....do you know how all of us feel when we look at her? She smile but it never reaches her eyes, what did she did so terrible why couldnt you close an eyes to it? 

Everyone of us is flaw we are not prefect, even me....and you...

Hope you are happy with what you decided...just make sure not to come and mess with us at my place....i will not budge as this is my place and i will do what i like....and i will protect those who is with me this is not a warning but a statement......

Regards.

Life is too short to fight, argue and resent. However, I cannot be in peace with people who backstabbed me. I do not seek for revenge, but I do not forgive and I prefer to not hang out/keeping contact with them. 

We once shared good times, but there are limits. I feel sad that our relationship turned out that way. I was the one who made effort to clear out misunderstanding and it didn't work. Life is too short to keep fighting for people who don't care as much as I do.

It's been almost 5 years and I still hate you, you left me when I was pregnant for your now wife. You left me right after I told you I was pregnant, you couldn't of told me any other time? I loved you because I knew you for 21 years and we dated twice, but I never expected you to do this. Now you are the one who is going to be paying the price of not seeing your daughter for the past almost 5 years now, with the court documents you'll be receiving shortly you'll realize the mistake.

you have changed but changed for the worst or you have never really changed at all...... jerk

this is a really good place

for pouring something that can't even show to my best friend at the moment like this

when too tired to hold this just in head

haha

• Like 1

I had  birthday dinner last night and when the bill came, no one offered to pay for my meal. PFFT. I should have just canceled it like I originally wanted and save myself 40 bucks.I'm not doing this richard simmons again. It's the second time this has happened. :unamused:

And what the richard simmons kind of emoticons are these? :D:tears::rolleyes::wacko::tongue: These are hella old.

@Booger Face Congrats on your birthday! It's a shame that your "friends" didn't feel the need to pick up your tab. If they had split it, it wouldn't have been that much and it would've been a nice gesture. That sucks!

Sorry you're not happy with the emoji's though. They come with the forum. As soon as they implement new emoji's, we'll be sure to pass them through to you guys too :) 

I hated you for everything you said to me, I hated you with all my heart, each and every day my only goal was to proof you wrong. To proof that your words weren't true and I'm far better than you ever thought. But today I realized again that it's way harder to achieve that and in the end, you probably weren't so wrong after all.