Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

Wow ... You are painfully stupid.. Normal people tend to learn from their mistakes.  You tend to commit the same mistakes over and over again. Just wow.  You are one of a kind ... 

It's always embarrassing to have the lowest grade on a test. Even more so when the rest are your subordinates. Perhaps I shouldn't have shared my grade :( 

Or better yet, perhaps I should've actually taken the time to learn instead of watching K-Drama. Damn you, DotS!

Snobbery doesn’t mean you’re better. It means that you’re afraid you’re not actually cool so you have to put others down

This time it's really over. Seeing you call me again this afternoon didn't bother me that much, but listening to your voicemail made me cry. Going from more than 2 years of seeing you all the time to this feels strange. It feels so surreal now we're back to being strangers again. But I know I need to continue to ice you out. I know this is for my own good. 

It's been nearly three weeks now of me being silent... I just wanted to say that I really miss you too.

To think that I wanted you to be it..That thought still really breaks my heart. 

I love you a lot. 

• Like 1

aaaaand another F boy comes in and out of life. WHY god, WHY? its like tool after tool, after tool. i thought maybe this one was different. this one seemed nicer and more genuine. he actually said he liked me. WOW, that's a first. even the ones who fake it never directly said it.

he also talked a lot about setting up future dates.. but i guess it was all lies. and told me he was looking for something serious. WTF. this is the worst offender of them all. you know, at least the other guy I liked was blunt and told me the truth right away. what is up with this one? how many girls is he seeing at the same time? god. if i could, i would love to not be attracted to these types of men. i really would. i want a guy who is sweet, nurturing, and caring, but i can't i just can't be with someone i have no attraction to whatsoever.

why can't you just be honest? if you want to just be friends thats fine. don't string me along. if you are stringing me along and cancelling dates CLEARLY ur not interested. just be straight up? is it that effing hard? like wtf. this is the WORST kind of person. i'm serious, someone who strings people along. 

even guys i'm not super into, i'm straight up about it. i say, "can we just be friends"? THATS it. plain and simple. just go for it. 

Damn you are so effing shady... Like really really shady. U totally lied to me... Why can't u just be real? I'm so hurt right now. Everything you told me sounds like a lie. I really can't... Wtf dude??? How can you tell me one thing and not the other. Ur stories don't add up or make sense. It just sounds like lie after lie after lie. I can't do it with the lying!!! 

Message for someone else:, I'm sorry for what i did to you today... I really tried but it's just not working out...u were really pushing me over the edge

I love you with all my heart...somehow you have become such a big part of my life you have become such an important person to me, since I left we have been talking over the phone every single day. This long distance relationship has been hard on the both of us, from the start we both knew that getting into this relationship will be impossible, not because of the distance but because of the situation. We both know that no matter how much we love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together in the end there is no way for us to do that...to know that somewhere down the line we will become strangers again breaks my heart. Yet here we are, unable to let each other go, unable to stop our growing love for one another. We both know very well that dragging this out will hurt us even more in the end, but simply put, we just can't stop loving one another...

Unfortunately sometimes love is not enough. Life, reality, culture, customs, society, people, they dictate the success of a relationship...if I could I would leave that all behind just to spend the rest of my life with you. I should be really happy right now, because for once in my life I can say that I've finally found love...unfortunately no matter how happy I am I can't help this growing sadness and pain in my heart...to have found love but knowing that it can't be forever makes me want to fall apart, every single day. 

I know that in the end I'll have to be the one to end this, because I know you will try to hang on to this love for as long as possible even though you know it's never going to work out, perhaps you are still hanging on to the hope that somehow a miracle will happen.  Therefore I will have no choice but to be the one to break both of our hearts...I know that no amount of sorry's will heal a broken heart but that really is all I can say. I'm so sorry for even allowing this love to get to the stage it is now, I'm so sorry for being unable to let go at this moment in time, and most of all I'm sorry for the time that I will eventually have to break your heart...and mine...

But at this moment in time I can't imagine a life where you aren't in it, I can't and I don't want to imagine my life with another person. Where and when will I get the strength to finally end this? For now I'll be selfish, because like you, I also can't and don't want this love to end just yet...or ever....

I'm sorry my love, we just can't be...

I might just leave it all behind for you V...I want to be selfish forever...

Please help me get over this terrible person. Seriously this is the second place worst offender of all three guys ive interacted with in the last year or so. First one was a real crap bag. I cannot believe I fell for his stupid rehearsed shtick. This one is bad too. Surprisingly the most nicest one is the only who didn't want a relationship. at least he was honest, which puts him way ahead of you as a person in general. am i the problem here? Why can't I find anyone. I don't wanna end up with the same guy my sister did. He was an absolute jerkoff... but wow where is the decency in people these days? 

All the stories you told me add up. U dated ur ex girlfriends best friend? Wow that is beyond effed up. I can't believe anyone could do that... my mom was right about u. U probably have effed up genes in u. 

Idk if I'm a masochist or what,but why do I keep letting myself get played like this?? This is really bad... it's effecting my entire life. What else is there that I can do? Working on myself.... 

something is fundamentally wrong with you.

1. you told me personal information about your family practically minutes after i first met you. (wtf would u do that? for sympathy points?) i dont think i would try to earn sympathy from someone i just met. it took g a long time to open up to me about that stuff, but thats because he has a strong moral conscience unlike you.

2. you told me alot of parents don't like you. i wonder why? probably because you act fake and sleezy and people can see right through your "nice" act. 

i really hope you disappear from my thoughts forever. i lost out on a couple decent guys over these past months because i was so blinded and obsessed with guys who wouldn't even give me the time of day.

i can't even lie to people like that. something is WRONG with you. not even kidding. get help. 

This is more of an advice reply to the thread, however the thread that my post seems most fit for is now closed so I figured I would try posting here.. 

My boyfriend of almost 4 years left me over a year ago. Soon after, he met someone else and they were expecting a baby. Fast forward to now, he is still with her and they have had their child. The child was born before they were even together for an entire year. Mind you, we are what is to be considered young I would say. We are not teenagers, however I don't think the typical person plans to have a family at our age. All of his family is still friends with me on social media and for a while I often hung out with his cousin (whom is more like a sister to him, as his mother raised her), his family likes my photos, and they sometimes reach out to me. Anyhow, throughout the entire past year and up until currently he searches me on his Facebook account. Yes, I log into his account as he still has the same general information. I get that I am wrong for that, but sometimes it overcomes me. Anyway, it was less frequent before.. maybe once a month or every other month.. Recently it's been about every 2 weeks or more. Does this mean he is not yet over me, missing me, or am I just over reacting and he is curious? I feel as though it must mean more than just curiosity..

I understand that my best decision is to let go, so in no offense, please spare me that. I have really done my best.. and I truly am doing alright. I have lost 60 pounds since we have been apart and even gotten a really good job as well as I am trying to enroll back into school. I just miss him and really do think we let our young and dumb ways get the best of our relationship. I in no way have any intentions of messing with his family, I am not a home wrecker and do not plan to be. I wish no harm on his current girlfriend at all. It is just bugging me incredibly so that I need to know what's running through his mind when he searches me. 

17 hours ago, abni01 said:

I truly am doing alright. I have lost 60 pounds since we have been apart and even gotten a really good job as well as I am trying to enroll back into school. I just miss him and really do think we let our young and dumb ways get the best of our relationship. I in no way have any intentions of messing with his family, I am not a home wrecker and do not plan to be. I wish no harm on his current girlfriend at all. It is just bugging me incredibly so that I need to know what's running through his mind when he searches me. 

He's most likely feeling like an idiot. He loved you before, but fell for someone else. Now that you've lost weight and gained a good job, he's starting to notice you again. He's feeling remorseful about the past and wonders what it would be like if he stayed with you.

Chances are he's not likely going to leave his girlfriend and kid for you, and nor should you want him to. But at least he's thinking about you. So be proud of what you achieved and find someone who suits you a lot better than this character :)