Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

Guest omochi

The other week I was at a cafe with a gf of mine when she spotted this cute Korean guy she liked. She was super shy so I helped wingman for her. I went up to him and told him about my friend and he gave me his number. She told me they were doing fine; they texted and such.

One day she asked me to go out with them on their first date as a double date or whatever (she told him to bring a guy friend) and I declined because..why am I going? She insisted she needed my support so I gave in =="

The night of the dinner? When my friend left for the restroom he pulled me aside and said that he thought he was texting me for the longest time. Great. Just dug my own hole. Note to self: no follow-up wingmanning. Ever.

accidentally I have listened to a song that described well my feeling when coincidentally I passed by that place ! 

Then I have found by a chance about the new song by our favorite artist which is amazingly fitting our situation perfectly !

what a fate ! what a coincidence ! 

Power of role mode ! power of dreams !! 

does not matter as long as it has brought all of this happiness, passion  and satisfaction inside of me :lol:

why is my world crashing down on me since the day we stopped talking?

am i supposed to fight for you? everyone is telling me not to. wasn't it the right thing to do, god? why is everything just going into the crapper right now? 

i don't need you. i know i don't. i'm getting stronger each day. it all makes sense to me now. i don't really like you. i like the IDEA of you because the things i like about you are things that i'm lacking or at least feel like i'm lacking. 

my thoughts of you will eventually disappear.

god, are you testing me? please god i want to do well and take charge of this and fight through it. i know i can do it. please.

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 9:23 PM, oooroosay said:

Had a great interview. I hope i get the site i want

Everytime I'm trying to rebuild my life something bad happens. richard simmons me. 

Wow ... You are painfully stupid.. Normal people tend to learn from their mistakes.  You tend to commit the same mistakes over and over again. Just wow.  You are one of a kind ... 

It's always embarrassing to have the lowest grade on a test. Even more so when the rest are your subordinates. Perhaps I shouldn't have shared my grade :( 

Or better yet, perhaps I should've actually taken the time to learn instead of watching K-Drama. Damn you, DotS!

THIS ISN'T IT 이게 아닌데 

exactly my feeling today ! 

Snobbery doesn’t mean you’re better. It means that you’re afraid you’re not actually cool so you have to put others down

This time it's really over. Seeing you call me again this afternoon didn't bother me that much, but listening to your voicemail made me cry. Going from more than 2 years of seeing you all the time to this feels strange. It feels so surreal now we're back to being strangers again. But I know I need to continue to ice you out. I know this is for my own good. 

It's been nearly three weeks now of me being silent... I just wanted to say that I really miss you too.

To think that I wanted you to be it..That thought still really breaks my heart. 

I love you a lot. 

• Like 1