Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

21 hours ago, oooroosay said:

im too lazy to find the ranting section.

there are too many people in this world. too much competition. not enough money. too much greed.

there needs to be a one child only rule again. applicable to all countries. there are just too many people in the world. 

*___* i wish i lived in a world when times were simpler. sigh... god help us all

Right here: 

22 hours ago, oooroosay said:

im too lazy to find the ranting section.

there are too many people in this world. too much competition. not enough money. too much greed.

there needs to be a one child only rule again. applicable to all countries. there are just too many people in the world. 

*___* i wish i lived in a world when times were simpler. sigh... god help us all

Come rant to me on skype !!!

"The woman that I would try
Is happy with a good guy
But I've been drinking so much
That I'ma call her anyway and say

**** that  new guy  that you love so bad
I know you still think about the times we had
I say ***** that new guy that you think you found
And since you picked up I know he's not around"

why did you contact me when i was in the lowest time of my life? i thought it was like a sign from god. i was broken from my brief period with that awful person and was deluded by his rehearsed shtick. after being with you, even if it was only for a short amount of time i realized how stupid and naiive i was being. even though u aren't the greatest person i've ever met i still think u are one of the coolest people. i'm sorry we didn't get to know each other better. meeting you has made me want to become a better person. 

i realize it is me who lives in such a small world. it is me who is surrounded by people who are close minded and don't want to take risks. i dont think the way that i am living is necessarily wrong but i do feel that i don't do enough in my life to explore and try new things. u are amazing in so many ways and i wish one day i can find a man just as great as you. even though u were a little weirdo, deep down i know u are a good person. 

everything you said to me is resonating with me. why be average? i wish one day i can meet someone as good as u who will be loyal and love only me. 

thank you for showing me that i could do better. 

you've been acting like a b since monday. ur constant nagging is getting to be very very annoying. 

u weren't like this before ... things have been changing and i dont like it. ever since i got this new job you've been acting like a completely different person. why constantly insult me? 

sometimes i dont even want to go home bc i see u there. whats wrong with u?...

• Like 1

The other week I was at a cafe with a gf of mine when she spotted this cute Korean guy she liked. She was super shy so I helped wingman for her. I went up to him and told him about my friend and he gave me his number. She told me they were doing fine; they texted and such.

One day she asked me to go out with them on their first date as a double date or whatever (she told him to bring a guy friend) and I declined because..why am I going? She insisted she needed my support so I gave in =="

The night of the dinner? When my friend left for the restroom he pulled me aside and said that he thought he was texting me for the longest time. Great. Just dug my own hole. Note to self: no follow-up wingmanning. Ever.

• Like 2

accidentally I have listened to a song that described well my feeling when coincidentally I passed by that place ! 

Then I have found by a chance about the new song by our favorite artist which is amazingly fitting our situation perfectly !

what a fate ! what a coincidence ! 

Power of role mode ! power of dreams !! 

does not matter as long as it has brought all of this happiness, passion  and satisfaction inside of me :lol:

why is my world crashing down on me since the day we stopped talking?

am i supposed to fight for you? everyone is telling me not to. wasn't it the right thing to do, god? why is everything just going into the crapper right now? 

i don't need you. i know i don't. i'm getting stronger each day. it all makes sense to me now. i don't really like you. i like the IDEA of you because the things i like about you are things that i'm lacking or at least feel like i'm lacking. 

my thoughts of you will eventually disappear.

god, are you testing me? please god i want to do well and take charge of this and fight through it. i know i can do it. please.