Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

New MTA thread (:

---

Why do you always talk about things but never do them?

It's annoying in the way that you seem so SURE about it but then nothing ever happens.

Make up your damn mind!

Letting you go is hard.

Espacially when all I unknowingly do is grip harder onto you..

I'm disappointing myself. Once again, because of you.

I shouldn't contact you when we're provinces apart

but apart of me still lingers for you, care for you and

so my fingers will just float aimlessly and your e-mail address suddenly appears in that bar.

I have to learn how to let go of you & I.

But how can I, when we seperated because of the inevitable?

When I know you feel the same way as I still do,

When I know that you still love me as I love you.

I guess in due time, I'll learn.

Or at least get used to the idea that "us" no longer exists.

You sound so different, though you're still the same you sound like a complete different person.

Or maybe because I haven't heard it in such a long time.

Sometimes I wish I had the old you back, or the old times back. But things are never going to be the same

between us like before again, I'm sorry. So much had happened, you changed, I changed.

I don't know if its even for the better that we're strangers who know each other.

I wish i was there

and I can see him ._.

I wish that you'll have a bad karma because of what you`re doing.

I'm really disappointed from what i've found out about you.

A.V.N.T Where are you now?

Are you happy beside your new loved one? I can see you is having it much better than the time you had with me..

I still want to say sorry to you, even though I will never get a chance to talk to you again.

Please be happy where ever you are, your what ever decisions you decide to take.

I will sit here silently and wish for your happiness....

i love you so much, i wanna see you right now.

i'm sorry about last night. it's just that you kinda hurt me.

you know, it's not your fault, so stop blaming yourself.

just remember i love you and miss you.

I'm hoping for you to wake up so I can hear your lovely voice.

I already miss you... and I swear, all I wanna do right now (and tomorrow, and the day after...)is talk to you, to laugh with you and to spend time with you...

I bloody care about you alot baby. You know that, and it makes me so glad that you're in my life.

you can eat all our food. you can yell and cuss at me. you're doubling our electricity bills. not our waterbills though because you don't even have the sense to shower. you wake us up at night. you bring all your friends to do god knows what. i've even let you hurt me. but you are not in any way related to us.i think you are disgusting. you are an ungrateful bully mooching off us. calling the police on you does not feel fair enough. you think just because you're older and bigger than us you can force us to do anything and abuse us. but every time you do something to us we don't deserve i am planning my revenge. and one day its all going to hit and you're going to be sooo miserable.i'm going to wreck your life, and i will make sure that you know that its me ruining it. you will feel sorry for all the times you hurt us when we took care of you.how cruel i seem. but i don't care anymore. i no longer think you deserve mercy. i'll let you stay here for now, but if you ever hurt my little brother again, you're out.

But I don't want to share my time with you. I hardly get to see you anymore, I hardly get to talk to you with our conflicting schedules and if I'm lucky, I see you a few lucky times a week. Am I selfish? Is it too greedy, too self-indulgent to want that time just for myself? Am I not allowed to just enjoy a few seconds of your company for just me?

I hate myself sometimes.

I'm gonna miss our last 2 days here..

I won't be seeing you as much anymore and that's just heartbreaking.

Meh, oh well... I guess we'll just have to get used to it =]

Passing strangers who had history with each other is the only thing that we really are. It's funny how you're asking my friend on how I've been when I don't even mention your name at all. You're just the past, I'm looking forward towards the future.

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

I won't be able to stop missing you when you'll be gone.

You're such a great friend and I regret not having enough time to spend with you.

Two months and you'll be so far away and we won't be able to talk for three years! I have so many things that I want to tell you before you leave.

For once before you go, please stop being so blunt towards me. Let's talk normally like how we always used to before you leave.

You were the only one that I truly trusted and felt comfortable telling you my toughest situations. Even though you can be an idiot sometimes, you were still the only one that listened to me and made me feel at least better. You were the only one that can make me cry my heart out to laughing so hard until tears started flowing.

I will never forget our long lasting friendship and I hope our friendship will still continue for more than eight years. I'll miss you so much and I hope you know that and believe that.

you finally know..

Dx i dont know what to do!!!!

why why whyyy now??

=_= i dont wanna lose my chance either..

please dont believe it!!

>_< i dont think i'm ready yet..