Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

i don't want to go shopping with you because i don't like your outlook on clothes =)

oh, im broke and i dont want to walk around with you doing nothing

kthnxbye

i guess i was overreacting. whateva, it's all good.

----

are you talking about me? i wonder why you say those things, haha.

----

you might be right, you might be wrong. i'd like to believe that you're wrong.. i just can't see it happening.. sorry.

Usually it comes really easy to me

but this time, i can't seem to figure you out.

what is your motive or is there any at all?

two can play at this game darling ;)

To my dearest Teddy Bear,

I freakin miss you right now! And I can't wait to see you and jump on your for a bear hug! I want to Totoro! XD Have a nice day today and I'll try not to bug you so much.

-Sincerely, Your Special Girl

Please don't lie to me again. I don't know what I would do if you did. It makes me feel foolish and naive. It's painful, and you'll make me start to hate you. Am I not worth telling the truth to?

i want a stronger relationship more than anything right now but that can't happen when there's something between us you aren't telling me here so just confide in me and i'll confide in you.

i hate you, what the hell is wrong with us...

These days... Why don't you ever text or call first anymore? Why don't you ever wish me good morning any more? Why don't you ever ask my how my day went? Why don't you ever ask what I had for breakfast? Why don't you ever ask what my plans for the day are? Why don't you ever want to talk anymore? Why don't you ever want to stay up late talking anymore? Why don't you ever bring me flowers? Why don't you ever say "I miss you" anymore? Why don't you ever reach out anymore?

Why do you think texting will suffice for talking? Why do you need more space? Why is it easier for you to say bye? Why do you forget so often? And why do you keep saying sorry? Sorry is feeling sorrow, regret, or penitence. Sorry isn't fixing it. Sorry isn't trying. Sorry is just a band-aid, just like "I love you". Sorry isn't working.

I'm unsure of the complete steadiness of.. this. So much has been ruptured in my mind. Confidence overturned. Doubt magnified. Accusations voiced. I'm sorry that I let that show through so much these days, but you have to understand that you were part of the doing. I'll stifle Doubt more often.

Ahh only a few weeks into school and I can tell it's going to be a do or die year. I appreciate the Starbucks run you carry on every morning and the overdoses of chocolate goodies, my stomach thanks you, lol.

When you're back, the first thing I want you to do is phone me. I miss ya so much, and it's only been a day since we've last talked.

I can't see you anymore. You make something in me unhinge and I can't help but think about what I want but what I can't have. I can't stand your presence. I like talking to you, laughing with you, being next to you, so much that I can't afford to see you anymore without something inside me breaking..

so what. you didn't bother to contact anymore. how is it that i have to find from out from someone else that you've been so busy flirting with other girls when i'm not around.

who are you?

you're doing a fantastic job of pushing me away, nathan saliba.

its seriously crazy.I don't even know you, we're getting by through glances without even proper introductions...I'm getting giddy over something completely ridiculous and playing with an image of you that I think is so far from fact. and then I find out you're a model, wow really? I've never ever felt ugly or anything it just feels like a bit more than I can chew.Is it really me that you almost give tissue roses to?Is it really me that you turn around to look at? Is it really me that you're kinda chasing right after that hour?

or is it all in my head?

cuz that would suck.

As much as I want to be mad at you right now, I just miss you....Its hard waiting for someone that you don't know when will come, its even harder when you don't know what's he's thinking. All you have are assumptions, assumptions, and consequently doubts. More then anything....I miss you.

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.