Quantcast
Aziraphale

Message To Anyone

how could I have ended up with someone like you?

I'm so confused and I don't know what to do. All I know is every time I'm with you I lose who I am and that I'm back to my old self; you ignore everything that happened to me and you see me for who I am. That means a lot to me and I'm scared I'm losing myself with you. I've never had anyone so attached before; I've never had anyone tell me so much before. You say that I'm a very important person to you and that even if I cry, it doesn't matter because I saw you cry. You open up to me; you hold my hand like you don't want me to let go. You treat me like a princess, but we're still not in a relationship. Our hour phone call last night really meant a lot to me and I'm so happy to find you; I'm happy to be with you despite your past and your mistakes. You say that I'm cute but annoying; polite but violent and that everything about me, you love. You know what? I love you for who you are and not what you are. Whenever you go through difficulties, I'll be beside you. I could do better, but I am content with what I have right now.

We both got kicked to the curb, and all I want is a chance with you. I used to walk around for a while realizing something's missing, and I feel it's been you all this time. I see this great potential between us, but you keep fighting it every step of the way. I'm not the one out to hurt you. I haven't heard from you in a few days, and I just keep thinking so much for friendship. Maybe because that's what I'm used to. I'm used to being messed over all the time. I have no idea what it's like to be treated right. I expect failure at every turn when it comes to dating. I don't know success in that area. I hope you're the one who changes all of that!

babe, why am I so attached to you? Why do you make me feel the way I do?

Don't joke around with things like that again.

Otherwise I will ache. There. As well.

I love you alot, and I hope what we have lasts.

Why are you so selfish?

You treat your friends like Gods, but when it comes to the ones that should really matter, you pretty much treat us like shiet.

Your friends describe you as pretty, nice, caring and giving.

I would describe you as a try hard, a person who spends hours on doing their make up and hair, aggressive, selfish and greedy.

You say your work is more important than my work and that you are unable to help me out with house chores because your busy studying.

I understand that you work hard, but seriously, what grade are you in? NINE? fcuk man. I'm in like grade eleven. and you cant help me by simply washing the dishes? Just because you have work to do? What fcuking work? Doing your hair in the bathroom for like hours? Yeah, work my richard simmons. Just because i'm the oldest I should be doing all the chores? Are u fcuking kidding me?

Whenever we visit our Gran's or Cousin's place, you act like a little goody goody. Doing the dishes, helping them out, being nice and all. Yeah thats good. But wait, why don't you ever do that at home? Everyday, i have to ask you to dry the dishes so that i am able to put the washed dishes into the pile, but no. You always have to answer back saying "I'm busy why don't you do it." Why are you such a bietch. Grow up child.

And whenever i get mad at you, why don't you ever understand? Ofcorse i get upset because of you. I have feelings. As an older sister, i would have believed that you should respect me as an older sister, and just as a person. But whenever you call me names, or reject me or just simply insult me, ofcorse i get upset. Why are you like this?

There have been times when i just want to slap the sense out of you. But it hurts me to even think about it.

Your my fcuking sister for fcuks sake.

I just hope u mature over time and be able to finally understand why i don't want anything to do with you.

You had to go and tell me that the morning I was leaving, huh? Nevermind all the time beforehand, but the HOURS before my plane flew out? Now my mind is a mess.

I'll see you in October. You better take care of yourself until then.

Random,

You seem to get in and out of relationships very often. I wonder if it's with the same girl or you just get a new one every few weeks or so. Ha, what was I thinking.

Seeing your name in my inbox slightly lightened up my mood today.

This needs to stop.

..I know this is an immature way for dealing with things,

But please understand --

My heart's going to try to ignore you now.

( However, I doubt my mind will ever be able to learn how to. )

I saw you with that girl. I am john teshing done. I am john teshing done with you. I'm not going to continue liking someone who is continuously hurting me over and over. This is it. Obviously, everything we shared doesn't mean anything to you. Now, I have to suck it up and realize that my love for you will never be john teshing returned. Have a nice life.

You got a new girlfriend T.T It's finally time to fully move on... I'm sorry for all the things I did wrong and hope you will forgive me and won't forget the happy times we had together, even if its with someone else. And even if we can't be friends anymore and don't have any more friendly waves or hugs, I'm glad you were so kind to me =] The truth is though, that I'm gonna miss your smile, hugs, kisses on the cheeks :[ I'm sorry I wasn't a better girlfriend. And if I think of you and miss you sometimes, please don't mind, I just like to think of our memories...

Thank you for all the wonderful memories ----- ^-^ it's time to say goodbye and forever lose the thing we once had... even as friends we can not be...

It's funny how you have the ability to make me look forward to even the dullest of my classes.

It makes me look forward to going to school knowing that I can see you C:

And you wonder why I'm always crying.

Don't ask someone why they're crying when you're the one making them cry.

Don't break my heart if you already have 37 times.

Don't lie to me when I know you're not truthful.

Stop trying to trick me.

I wish the love I gave you could have been accepted but thanks for stepping on that and for crushing my soul.

You really did change me.

If anything, for the worst.