★★★Weekly Top 20 Album Sales★★★

aznboy78

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest La'MISS:fairy

People People! Don't worry! Shinhwa's sales will increase soon! They've already sold over 150,000 copies already in less than a month! xD

Super Junior's cd sold a lot because it is CHEAP! The price is much much cheaper because it is a single!

There isn't a single sane person who would buy a single/album just because it's cheap. I'm not a fan of Ivy for instance, so even if her album cost $1 I wouldn't buy it. I wouldn't want it even if it were for free. Don't try to make up stuff just to excuse ShinHwa's sales. I'm a big ShinHwa fan and I support Super Junior as well, please be considerate of other people's taste. Even if you don't like Super Junior you have absolutely no right to say such nonsense. Super Junior's single isn't THAT cheap anyway.

ShinHwa's sales have never been spectacular.

Guest lenakeem

There isn't a single sane person who would buy a single/album just because it's cheap. I'm not a fan of Ivy for instance, so even if her album cost $1 I wouldn't buy it. I wouldn't want it even if it were for free. Don't try to make up stuff just to excuse ShinHwa's sales. I'm a big ShinHwa fan and I support Super Junior as well, please be considerate of other people's taste. Even if you don't like Super Junior you have absolutely no right to say such nonsense. Super Junior's single isn't THAT cheap anyway.

sheesh. i dont think she meant it as a rude way she was just saying. dont have to get all worked up.

ANYWAYS im very proud of SG wanna be for staying at the top for so long!!&& even more proud of SUJU for getting #1!! i didnt really expect that but i guess they have ALOT of fans.. and wow.. im jeong hee dropped alot. *sigh* oh wells

I wouldn't call that 'getting worked up', I guess we have different standards. But according to a normal person I was only pointing something out in a civil way. I didn't cuss, nor bash her.

Whatever floats your boat. :) <3

Guest qaxlod

First off, I'm currently living in Korea. I have been going from store to store looking around and the owners have mentioned to me that the Super Junior new single "U" is quite cheap and that I should buy it. Hm, I guess that he assumed all girls liked Suju or something ^^. And what are you talking about when you said be considerate of other people's taste? When did I ever say anything bad about them? -___-;;

Do you have something against Shinhwa or something? Oh, and I just remembed, aren't you one of the girls who had bad relations with the other SHCJ members..that's why you left? HAHA. Figures. You do seem to instigate things.

Guest aymei

YAY!!! go shoop-pah-june-nee-ah! <333

Lol, and I don't think super junior's single is cheap at all, you pay 9 dollars for 3 songs, and 2 of them you already could've downloaded from SM town. It just proves how much fans support super junior. ^^;;

Yay for Super Junior!!! (I don't think people are buying it because it's cheap either, obviously someone didn't buy it even though a certain shop keeper told them it was cheap :))

I'm glad Shinhwa's still on the charts though, I hope they continue to do well also.

Guest Airine Pratama

Some singers do incredibly great in it's first week, but after that they go down hill ... Yay for SG Wannabe coz they keep to do the good job till now ...

Guest lenakeem

Some singers do incredibly great in it's first week, but after that they go down hill ... Yay for SG Wannabe coz they keep to do the good job till now ...

ditto :]

i'm happy for SJ but i'm amazed that SG are still doing incredibly well they've been up there for ages, i'm really happy for them, slightly disapointed about Shinhwa sales i hope they increase since it's still early days..... :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet; sarang

yay go super junior!

im so proud of them. they havent been out for so long but look at how good they're doing !

wow, i acutally thought that shinhwa was gonna do much better =\

First off, I'm currently living in Korea. I have been going from store to store looking around and the owners have mentioned to me that the Super Junior new single "U" is quite cheap and that I should buy it. Hm, I guess that he assumed all girls liked Suju or something ^^. And what are you talking about when you said be considerate of other people's taste? When did I ever say anything bad about them? -___-;;

Do you have something against Shinhwa or something? Oh, and I just remembed, aren't you one of the girls who had bad relations with the other SHCJ members..that's why you left? HAHA. Figures. You do seem to instigate things.

Do you honestly think that people who aren't interested in Super Junior would buy the single only because a music store owner tells them "It's cheap! You should buy it!" - I mean, if you're stupid you will go ahead and buy it, that's quite alright, but Koreans aren't that stupid. Who would want to spend 5,900 won on the single of a group they aren't interested in?

Aren't you a winner. :x What happened on SHCJ had absolutely nothing to do with ShinHwa, lol. It's kind of low of you to bring that up, use other arguments to try to prove your point, please. Please mind your own business ^^ 그냥 시끄러워~♡

PS. if you also consider that 2/3 of the songs on Super Junior's single were released online and thus everyone got them for free, their sales are amazing. Their 3rd track leaked and was available in many forms, forums and clubboxes.

Guest pencilcasee.

wow i'm glad the SuJu boys are doing so well =] both their single & album in the top20. && i don't think their sales are due to cheap prices. two out of the three songs were available for free downloading. if you're the type of person who buys something because it's cheap wouldn't you prefer to download it for free? SuJu has a lot of supportive fans that's all. Super Junior fighting! :D

Archived