이노래 - 2am Cover

Guest szechuanie

Guest szechuanie

DEDICATED to BEN, BENSON, BENNIE~
SO... its spreeeeeeeeeeeeading!!!!

I actually covered this song WHOA.. almost a year ago.. wow.. pretty eerie LINK HERE

UGH listen to the failure..

BUT i decided to record it again... so listen and i guess compare? well no.. see if i've improved any at all.. LOL...

be forewarned.. the new version EXTREMELY lacks emotion... I sort of half-azzed it... and well i changed up the melody.. and i sort of hate how i changed it now.. :( BUT i was too lazy to re-record it. (and there's a random double voice at the end)

NEW VERSION!

enjoy....

dedicated to BENSON!!!!!! hahaha

Guest imperial13

wheeeeee. i liked it :D it was a bit emotionless like you said but meh! your tone makes up for it

there's a noticeable improvement from your old one too

MORE CECIRADIO BROADCASTS PLZ, don't make me trawl through your soundclick just to hear your voice

whoooooooooooooo ahahahaah yes, everyone is doing this song brb with comment

YAY, dedicated to me LOL ahahahaa, 감사!!~~ read the lyrics for emotion , but overall was great thanks :P i think you're the first person to dedicate to me LMAO,

Guest oasisღ

wth i didn't get first. :/ oh well.

WELL CECI, YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF THIS ALREADY.

i pretty much told you everything on skype i think. i love how gorgeous you sound; really. *__*

Guest tigerclan

this song is gonna take over the soompi world hahaha.. i wanna redo my cover of this song too

i like the little modifications you put into the song.. your rifts are for the most part fluid.. was the song played in regular key??

anyway cant wait for your next song!! :D

Guest Genesis

I looove 2AM, I looove this song, and I loove your voice Ceci. SO I'm gonna go listen.

You're the kind of person I want to smite for having a beautiful and clear voice. Rawr.

Aside form the lack of emotion it is of course very good. <3

I didn't mind the change in melody you did. It sounds good, like your own little version. The clarity and tone of yours.... rawr it's just so nice. -__- Good job!!

Guest vocalxiah

AHHAAHAHA YOU POSTED IT

HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW YOU POSTED IT

DAYUM GAWD UNNIE HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME LOL

YES I LOVE IT YES YES YES YES <3

Guest Launchbackwards

We will go into the space over the future......

We're looking for the place under the shining star......

(ohohohohohohoh! ohohohohohohoh!)

Guest Can't Read My Eyes

Your tone and voice is very beautiful.

Like you said, the emotions are missing especially since this song is suppose to be sad.

I did not really like the changes you did with the melodies

but overall i think it was okay, better then anything i can record!

There is definite improvement from the last clip you recorded especially the mic quality.

Guest uponashore

CECIIII UNNI! lkjadlkfjadf

haha so i kind of love how the soompi performer's page is spammed with a billion 이노래 covers (:

i shall be back, listeninggggg!

knew i was going to enjoy this the moment i heard your voice. its very mature and i like the tone of it. kind of reminds me of oksusu (another member on the forum), whose voice i love. wish you had put more emotions tho, doesnt quite feel like you're into it. there's some straining here and there things that would smooth out with practice, but overall i was liking your voice more than anything here.

Guest tru32urluv

Haha everyone is recording this song ^^

Your voice is very pretty and soothing woot woot.

Just work on putting the emotions in, but everything else is awesome.

Guest sikkony

Ceci corn chips <3

Your voice is so mellow when it's low. It's like a subaru WRX STI, you know that lovely smooth silky bass tone (rumble in its case) it emits at the lower revs, and when you push it, it smoothly goes sails up like no problem. Your voice is like that. I really love it. I think the highlights of your voice is the stable low notes, your high notes are good too although not as controlled but nothing to be worried about, but your low notes really stand out.

I really lol'd when I heard you hit that last note. That's one beasty manly note. Respect.

I really like your rendition. It was relaxing to listen to. *thumbs up*

Archived