Korean Netizens Are Not Happy With Jaebeom

Guest Ssaga_G

Guest tiffnle

I think netizens are just blowing things out way too much..well...the comments was like....years ago I beleive? Wasnt that the time JAy just came to Korean and remembered how he said that he didnt really know any Korean at all when he first came back?? It must have been hard on him I think...well...may be he just meant that life in Korean are hard and stuff and he couldnt communicate with Korean ppl??

and well...if netizens are patient and fair enough to read through the whole comment he shared with his friend up there, he called his friend " gay" too!! Dont take it so serious , netizens!!! its just a phrase of word that he used often, just like his " conspiracy ":) ...

For me, I feel bad for Jay since he seemed to suffer a lot of difficulties during his beginning days in Korean . we all know that Jay is a strong person but he said up there like he wanted to come back and stuff :(....

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pink.strawberrie;

wow, he was speaking like an angry teenager. People do change. It WAS written like four years ago. But then again it's the internet. Everyone can see what you post. If he knew he was going to become famous he should have kept those comments to himself. I won't be suprised if koreans are offended.

Personally, I don't think it was too big of a deal but I know other people think it's really bad. No matter what he's going to gain more anti's. I wonder how the other 2pm members will react to it though. Hopefully this won't ruin all of 2pm. Sucks that it happened around their comeback but...publicity stunt perhaps?

He was so ghetto and he was like...what? 18? ROFL.

i think Jae just had a different view about Korea before and i guess that view has changed.

"but everyone thinks im like the illest rapper wen i suck nuts at rappin"...

-wow...............

but i really can't judge him..

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

netizens are going to tear him apart. koreans have a lot of pride so if somebody insults their country, hell breaks loose. jaebum's choice of words are extremely offending and immature, but then again, this was 4 years ago so that's to be expected of a teenage boy. i don't think it's a big deal but that's because i don't love korea the way koreans expects their country to be loved. i actually like his "f___ this, i'm only in it for myself" attitude. :lol:

Guest kiwistar

I think what he said was extremely rude. It was naive of him to not use private messaging since he knew he'd be a celeb one day, and would have responsibilities.

He was my favorite 2PM member once, but the more I saw him, the more immature he seemed.

Guest jiwoneex3

i'm surprised korean netizens were even able to understand his comments.

and along those lines, yes it was many years back.

it's like when i was younger, i used to write on myspace "pinkberryes don't mess with me" and all that stupid stuff.

hahahaha, D: people say stupid stuff as young teens

OR, there could be a slight chance that it wasn't even him in the first place.

First of all stop with the "Oh he's being an american teenager, he's so ghetto"

because all american teenagers don't are not that ignorant :angry:

stop acting like america is the only corrupt place when you have people who were born and raised in korea saying the same ignorant nonsense (Suengri, Min, Taeyeon)

I don't even like Jaeboem but how do you all know this is a real account??

1. Myspace gets hacked easily

2. It's probably fanmade

...well atleast he knows he's a rather infelicitous rapper

I can't stand 2pm/2am

biggest wankers alive

Guest colloquy

okay...now...why is it okay for jaebeom to call korea gay...but it's not okay for jessica ho to call boa gay? i'm confused hahaha eh but w/e :D

Yeah, and some people went ballistic when Tiffany (?) corrected some dude's english. This won't go over well - hopefully this is photoshopped/fake for his sake.

It's also kinda fishy that there aren't full screencaps of his comments, and just these individual ones. Could have been easily PS'ed.

Guest Lishathestain

okay...now...why is it okay for jaebeom to call korea gay...but it's not okay for jessica ho to call boa gay? i'm confused hahaha eh but w/e :D

1. because it's THE JAEBUM lol.

2. he's a HE not a SHE. you know the usual double standard.

3. maybe BOA >> KOREA? :lol:

Guest Chalk-Bandits

That was 4 years ago!

Trainee life must have been horrible for him. He was probably culture shocked also.

His opinions have probably changed by now.

He was really young and immature then, so I'm not surprised that he made these kind of comments.

Koreans are very nationalistic, so this will be HUGE news in Korea. Any Korean who read this would be offended.

I just hope he will not be affected too much by this.

Yeah, and some people went ballistic when Tiffany (?) corrected some dude's english. This won't go over well - hopefully this is photoshopped/fake for his sake.

Probably not, if this is the truth

it will get swept under the rug just like Suengri's comments about black people got swept under the rug, just like G-dragon

's plagiarism is getting ignored....

cuz...you know...fangirls gotta STAND BY THEIR MAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

because jaebum is a guy & jessica's a girl. sad, isn't it?

however, soompi is the only site where i've seen people defend jaebum.

in all the korean sites i've visited, even his fans aren't defending him.

Guest sweetddalki

I'm not really surprised. He's American born... unnecessary teenage angst! and not to mention it was at a time in his life where there was nothing but uncertainty and disappointment. Not only did he have a language barrier to overcome but he also didn't know when he was going to debut. Senseless words... This reminds me of the Tiffany/Jessica Ho thing back in the day~

I hope Jae can live this down :x

Guest Lishathestain

because jaebum is a guy & jessica's a girl. sad, isn't it?

however, soompi is the only site where i've seen people defend jaebum.

in all the korean sites i've visited, even his fans aren't defending him.

sad.

but yea the International fans are the ones who defend him.

maybe because most of them aren't Koreans..

Why does it say hes engaged to Jessica?

?___?

is this really him? I think its fake honestly.

It seems hes dissing himself too

Jessica is his friend back in the states. either friend or ex-gf. not snsd's jessica lol.

Guest *kyuhyunnie*

This is like the Jessica Ho's thing. Hopefully, this won't be as bad.

2PM just raised to their popularity and it would sad if this destroys the group.

Other than that any trainee could have felt what he felt.

Archived