이노래 - 2am Cover

Guest Fuma

Dedicated to Ceci
Aites so, since david did one, it inspired me to do this song as well, if it wasnt for him and michael i would have never listened to the song to begin with lol

so enjoy this one because i did. LOL

This Song Cover - Fuma

Comments?~ Thanks

edit: GHahahahahahah I LISTENED TO IT AGAIN, and the mixing is so bad , miyan miyan

Guest Launchbackwards

LOL! Michael's gonna hate us now. :lol:

Get a little more breath in so you can let out those last notes in each line smoothly. On the higher notes for belt, really shout them out and they will sound a lot more solid. You're gonna have a really nice tone once everything comes together.

Guest uponashore

YAYYYYYYY BEN (:

lol good job dai gor, though i am still mad because you were too far away to save me ; ) LOLOL just kidding, go finish naengmyun~

BEEEEN! Great job... The high notes... still need some work on, but don't hold back! Just let it all out, but don't make it force either! ^^;; Someday, it'll just flow out of nowhere. :) But great job on this cover. Weeh~

thanks all :

David: thanks ill take that advice in my next cover, i hope i can live up to the expectation

Ems: Yeaa, we should do it soon :P

Amss: thanks :P im done naengmyeon too now

Kims: thanks , im slowly improving now LMAO, after like a year of singing im seeing some results LOL, i cant believe i sang my first song exactly one year ago... ahahhaa

Guest tigerclan

seems like everyone is doing this song! haha no pun intended

anyways.. for reals i think if u were just able to 'belt' out higher notes. u would really kill this song..

i think your voice would fit 하동균.. it's soothing to hear...nice job!

Guest pikachoo1006

^lolol. good one

BEN!!

your voice is really soothingg!

i loved it.. i just didnt like the time someone kept it on during our skype thing -____________-

anyways, SEXYSEXYSEXY COVER ;D

princess gives benson a cookie.

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

BENSON! woahhh. your voice really suits this song.. i love your tone. (:

but yeah. do as david says and you shall be pro in no time ^^

Guest Eunhee_

yo bennyy.. dont want to curse on soompi LOL

your voice really improves and it shows in each song dayum

keep on practicing and ill be waiting for your next covaaaaaaar!

Guest Can't Read My Eyes

Well first thing i like is the emotions you put into the song.

Second i think your korean pronunciation is pretty good for a non-korean (sorry if you are korean).

Stuff to improve, I think you are singing this with your throat?

It lacks support from your stomach, especially when you try to carry out the notes.

At the end the timing was off slightly but it is not a big deal.

You should try re-recording this with more support, i think it would sound much better!

I hope this helps, overall the clip was good!, better then anything i can record...

yekki: maybe oneday ill be like you <3

Eunhee_: thanks ill try and squeeze in songs, LOL cause im in residence now so its harder to belt and such, but who cares about those other ppl right? :P

Can't Read My Eyes: LOL thanks for the comment , ahaha obviously i am not Korean LMAO, im working on that prononciation stuff, its kinda hard to me :P i keep getting it mixed with french for some reason , and im not even french LOL, alright ill try and add more support from stomach to it and re record it LOL, thanks for the advice.~!

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

the instrumental sounds sorta..... weird.... but u didnt change the key at all.... lol

i agree that u sound sorta held back... n u sound like ur singing from the top of ur throat a lil.... but overall this is one of the best clips iver heard from u benson!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooo!!!!! i luv the little bit of vibrato u added to the high note at the end! lol ima go listen again just to enjoy it this time! :D

.:JIMI:.

Guest szechuanie

dang.. i still can't get over how different your voice sounds.. hehehe..

but... the only thing. is pitch problems here and there.. otherwise.. its a great cover, Benson!!!

Archived