Someday I Will Understand

Guest Nrgforever34

Guest Nrgforever34
My first time posting.^^
Everyone in this forum sings so good. This is my first posting my singing. Nothing special. I sang this song in about 5 mins. I hardly know anything about mixing, so i might sound like i have lisp. Everytime, i listen to this song over, i seem to think i'm, lacking something. i've never had any prof. training, so this just how i am in general. i feel like my voice is extra sharp when i record. :mellow: i don't think i have enough control over my voice.>< Constructive criticism plz, i promise i won't bite. :P u can list a whole bunch of things, i just want to improve.^^ My Soundclick

Guest candied_limez

i think it was pretty good...

the only problems i hear is that is sounds like it's hard for you to breathe when you sing...it sounds like you keep getting your words cut off the end.

some parts are out of tune...

keep singing! it will improve!

Guest Nrgforever34

candied_limez, yah i see what u're saying. I was rushing throughout the song. And recorded with audacity, and used the least amount of noise removal as possible, and it came out sounding like this. I also tend to sing softer at the end of a sentence.=/ throughout this song, it was hard for me to sing, because some parts just sounded akward for me in the instrumental. i really need to learn how to breath -_-. lol thanks for the critiques.^^ i will try to improve.

Archived