Quantcast
soomp

Introduce yourself!

Hey, only your favorite nctzen and stay at your service. i live in est (USA) and my favorites are nct, stray kids, the boyz, seventeen, and yg treasure box. im also learning a.c.e, exid, dreamcatcher and astro!

you may notice me on other forums as the biggest chenle stan you'll ever see :pensive:

and im 13, yes, a young soul but a mature one.

you didnt specify what photo so.. 41573273_249364422430554_214326684133541

Hey. I heard this was a cool place to check out news on Kpop. I'm getting back into it again. Let's be friends.

I'm Josh, btw. I like to do fun stuff.

1. Picture of me is my profile. Or follow the link.

2. I'm 21+ (don't want to specify, other than I'm old enough.)

Edited by phikyl
No hidden links please!
  • Like 1

1. (My profile photo hehe)

2. 24

3. Los Angeles, CA

4. My YouTube channel :D 

Edited by lamatthew
  • Like 1

Hi, I am based in Singapore. I was a real kdrama addict until 2005.. For some reason, i stopped watching.. I don't know why. 

My addiction just got restarted with Empress Ki. I am only on Episode 9 and I am already hooked. Googling all kinds of stuff about the serial etc.

Besides wanting to seek advice from other soompiers, I am also signing up on soompi to look for an old k-drama fan friend. I used to be on soompi a long time ago. I don't even remember the username anymore.

Anyway, when i was super addicted, i made friends with a lovely fellow Singaporean called Josephine. Her username is bilmil or something from what I remember. She really loved the old series made in 2000, with Kim Ha Neul in it. Her favourite actor was Cho Jae Hyun at that time. We used to catch up in Boat Quay for korean food. 

I completely lost touch after switching to a smart phone ( i was late to it!) 

If someone here knows her, or if you are Josephine reading this, please get in touch! I hope you/she have/has been well! 

I would love to reconnect.. 

Thanks!

Regards,

Mavis 

• Like 1

Hello!

my name is Lizzie and I used to be a every day user of the soompi forums in my preteen and teen years haha. I am 27 now and have come back after a long hiatus. I’ve recently fell in love with Kpop and kdramas again and it really made me miss these forums. . 

I made a new account because I couldn’t find my other one. Nice to meet everyone!

follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/lizzisaurus

Kdrama I’m watching atm: sky castle and kingdom

kpop: red velvet, black pink , chungha, gidle :)

Hi!

I'm 26 yo from Latvia (Europe). My prof pic is me ;)

I'm not particularly active on social media and such, not my thing, can just contact me here.

My tumblr (which is also rarely used and mostly reblogged stuff) does have fb, twitter and such info.

Actually, one can pretty much find me easily by my username Rouzmary and avatar pic cuz I use it like 90% whenever I sign up somewhere, like mydramalist, myanimelist etc ;) 

As for soompi, I had browsed it now & then whenever some topic caught my attention, but this time as I read everything  I could find on the drama The Legends decided that I need to sign up here as well so I can join all the talks :D

Edited by Rouzmary

Hello! I am Galina. I am 32 years old. I am from Ukraine (Europe). Dorama look from August 2015.

I dream of ever going to South Korea and seeing the whole of this beautiful world.^_^

Hi everyone! 

1. Pic: you can see it already, bc it's my profile pic 

2. On my 30's

3. I'm from Mexico

4. To contact me just send a PM ;)

I love Japan, it's my dream to go there! among many other things/interests, I grew up watching Anime, Ghibli movies, live actions, reading manga, self-learning japanese etc. But! ...I recently decided to give korean dramas an opportunity and I really liked them, so here I am, sharing this new love for kdramas. I'm also interested in learning a bit more about South Korea, its daily life, places of interest, food, culture, folklore, language and traditions.

Whoever read this, thanks! :blush:

안녕

On 2/22/2019 at 3:08 PM, Lizzisaurus said:

Hello!

my name is Lizzie and I used to be a every day user of the soompi forums in my preteen and teen years haha. I am 27 now and have come back after a long hiatus. I’ve recently fell in love with Kpop and kdramas again and it really made me miss these forums. . 

I made a new account because I couldn’t find my other one. Nice to meet everyone!

follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/lizzisaurus

Kdrama I’m watching atm: sky castle and kingdom

kpop: red velvet, black pink , chungha, gidle :)

pretty brave of you to post your insta on a public forum like this lol

On 5/13/2019 at 6:50 PM, Ignatius said:

pretty brave of you to post your insta on a public forum like this lol

Wow I must be very old school with forums. Back in the old days, people would post so many pictures of themselves in public forums like Soompi including their "myspace", youtube, eventually facebook, etc... Instagram didn't exist yet back then but wow, it's now a brave thing to share those these days... Times have changed indeed (I just came back out of nowhere)...