Guest Burnout18

I need a texting buddy just make sure to tell me who u r :D

Inbox me and I'll give u my number

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heyjustin

24. M. PA

The name is Justin. Message me for number so we can have our crazy KPOP talks =P

Guest jacqg

I'd like one too.

I'm 21/f/US

-Audiophile

-Photographer

-SONE(lol)

-I like House music.

-I know basic Japanese from taking classes for my prereqs.

Currently not looking right now and I don't do well with long distance relationships anyway.

Just pm your number and I'll reply. :)

Just looking for people with common interests.

Guest Polleo

21/female/US

I have unlimited texts but most of my friends are guys, and they don't text much. Lol. Looking for people interested in kpop, jpop, make-up, clothing. It'd be awesome to have somebody too text about whether or not something looks good. I'm also learning Japanese so if anyone else is learning it too that would be cool. I also have a Blackberry so I can BBM. Just PM me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wasabicake

I text all. The. Time. Too much, maybe.

I'm always down to meet more people!

- 22/Female/US

- Chinese & English

- I love shopping/fashion, I'm a foodie, I'm very easy going :)

- I don't have unilmited texts on my iPhone but I got Whatsapp, KakaoTalk, Line, iMessage, etc.

- Pm me for my number :)

Guest jtlong

20/ F / CA

Unlimited texting anywhere =) Looking for some good conversations and all that.

PM me =)

Guest sanjoniji

This seems fun!

I'm 19/F/USA
I just graduated community college and moving to University in the Fall to Major in Asian Studies. However I change my mind everyday about what I want to do >.<
I love:
-Japanese movies and dramas (fav movie: Tada Kimi Wo, AIshiteru / fav drama: Hotaru no Hikari)
-Korean movies and dramas (fav movie: I Like it Hot [뜨거운것이 좋아] / fave drama: You're Beautiful)
-Favorite Asian movie of all time: About Love
-American films (fav: Ghost World)
-Favorite movie of all time: Amelie
-Books! I read all the time
-Travel
-Philosophy (fav philosopher: Descartes)

Bahh, I'm interested in many things!
PM for number and about yourself =)

Guest ai.fei.qian

I would love a texting buddy. I am 18/f/USA so message me for proof of ID like Facebook and send me the same and we go from there. Also I have kakao and kik: hipxmonxster

ahaha. why not? i've had AIM buddies on soompi and while it ended at one point, I had great buddies. over PM too. I'm pretty random. but mind you, I'm a pre-med so I definitely have my stressed out moments during mts and finals @.@.

A bunch of my friends who listened to kpop just left so I'd like someone to talk about that with... other than that, i read mangas, watch animes (literally of every single genre) and eh. i guess i'm pretty people friendly? aha. idk I like talking to people/getting to know them and I guess you'll just have to see and try to know if we talk on the same wavelength? lol. I'm a huge ditz though so I have a ton of like random stories... lol.. ><''

I live in US so only US resident people pleaseeeeeeee. i'm going to cry if you text me from outside US... (half serious lol) unlimited texting. errrr turned 21 pretty recently! so immensely enjoying those privileges atm if you know what i mean. ;].

i might be MIA until september though.. :x. or it will be kind of sparse. MCATs trumps social life. lol. plus my phone is dead because my friend accidentally took it 200 miles away with her when she was helping me move. --'' but uh. it should be back in like.. 5 days or so XD.

as you can tell i like to blab lol.

PM me your number and a bit about yourself if interested? ;].

LOL. it feels like i'm writing some dating advertisement.

This looks fun! I would love some texting buddies!

18/F/Ontario, Canada!
I have iMessage, WhatsApp and Kik!But besides that, Canadian numbers only please! I need to get me some International texts!
PM for number, I look forward to talking with you! 

Archived