Star Style, Street Vs. Stage Fashion

Solbi , Lee MinHo , Lee ShiYoung , Kwon Sang Woo or the WonderGirls
112.jpg

Stars all appear glam and cool on stage. But they also have a side of them which is simple and plain. Because the stars we seeing walking on the streets look normal like anybody else, taking a 180 degrees transformation from how they look like on stage.

Stars don the casual look when they are outside, the hairstyles and accessories they carry also changes – with either no makeup or they will go with sunglasses or hats.

A Sports Seoul reporter sports some of the stars and their features on and offstage

SolbiCuteness VS Sexiness

20080709121808115b01218ny2.jpg

solbi.jpg

Solbi is one star who enjoys feminine style and fashion. She loves to don the one-piece. She would usually appear with matured style makeup giving the sexy look.

But on this day, she dons a black see-through with hot pants, and paired it with bug-eye sunglasses. The cuteness shows with her hair pulled back in a bun and her fresh face revealed.

Lee MinHo Even the fresh face gives an edge

ntn2.jpg

e385a3leeminho_0514_21.jpg

minho.jpg

Lee MinHo loves to don black outfits. He gives off the clean and neat ‘prince’ feeling like his features in drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’

But on a normal day, Lee MinHo is a little different. Wearing a grey tee and black pants, he looks comfortable. And for his hairstyle, he did not had any hair wax on, we can see his calm aura together with what seems like a student’s features.

Lee ShiYoung Shining no-makeup

ShiYoung.jpg

Lee ShiYoung likes to go with the long pants and heels natural style.

But on the other day, off the eyes of the media, she likes a more easy-going style. In the photo, she is seen with a black padding coat and jumper pants, holding a big bag and had her hair tied back. A very sporty look.

And she doesn’t wear much makeup but protects her face under the cap and sunglasses.

Kwon Sang Woo Causal is the way to go on a normal day

kwonsangwoo.jpg

On official occasions, Kwon Sang Woo will go with black suits with a dandy boy image.

But on a normal day, you can see that he dons a causal style when he hits the streets – with boots-cut long pants and wide sunglasses, he also likes to wear different types of hats out.

Wonder GirlsWith confidence and individuality

lsh3749.jpg

98370716wg5.jpg

wondergirls6.jpg

WonderGirls would usually don one-piece on stage. And they are also known for their exaggerating makeup and hairstyles.

But the WonderGirls at the airport is totally different. Black is their main fashion colour concept and they would look chic and gives out a real neat feeling with their clothes.

Cr : Wonderfulsworld

[Original Article: sportsseoul]

[source: kbites]

Guest Marilori

haha I remember when Yeeun and Sunmi would stand next to each other, everyone would be so confused. I definitely like their off stage style because they also go outside of the box with normal clothes. Their unique style icons are the ones who probably inspire them so much. Solbi looks really cute dressed down.

Because the stars we seeing walking on the streets look normal like anybody else, taking a 180 degrees transformation from how they look like on stage.

That's kind of an exaggeration... the stars shown in the picture aren't completely unrecognizable or anything.

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

sumi has on that red dress i hate from f21.. lol she still lovely..

wondergirls look like runway models at the airport =D

Guest hannuhh

omg i totally remember those outfits wonder girls are wearing! sohee's was my fav<3 they wore those when they first went to america, no? lee minho looks goooooood whenever ;)

Guest Dr.Joe

i love Solbi Style

always amazed me

WG .. so Cool with those Black Cloths

and i love how they always wear tall jackets and long pants :D

Guest _escape.reality*

solbi looks so cute in the casual clothes <3

everyone looks good in casual clothes and stage clothes :]

Guest XTINE__

i think the stars look good either way, especially the WG and kwon sang woo; they have a really good sense of style off stage.

but i think solbi looks better with her stage wardrobes.

Archived