OH~MY~~GOOOOOD O..o..Go..Go ARA?!!!

Guest maha_love

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasmine_tea

MGY looks way younger than her, and i don't see why she has to act so "sexy" when she's only 16.

Guest LovexPoison

No, she's not wearing trashy clothing.. but the commercial is just so suggestive with the way she's posing and dancing at the camera. I showed it to a friend and didn't mention her age and asked him if he thought it seemed like they were trying to market her with sex appeal.. he said yes. That's when I told him her age and he felt disturbed.

She's gorgeous, no doubt.. but it just doesn't seem right. Couldn't they have asked someone older for that position? o_o

Guest aymei

No, she's not wearing trashy clothing.. but the commercial is just so suggestive with the way she's posing and dancing at the camera. I showed it to a friend and didn't mention her age and asked him if he thought it seemed like they were trying to market her with sex appeal.. he said yes. That's when I told him her age and he felt disturbed.

She's gorgeous, no doubt.. but it just doesn't seem right. Couldn't they have asked someone older for that position? o_o

Yeah I agree with you, if you're going to use the "sexy" appeal try to use someone older, not a 15/16 yr old.

Guest koolangel297

Yay for boobage padding!

^ahahahhahaha

IMO go ahra aint ugli or anyfing... she looks gud here but i reckon she got her eyes done.. so i cant learn to like her

Guest xjuyonx

Yay for boobage padding!

HAHAHHAHAHHA, yeah, seriously.

she doesn't REALLY have curves... like most asian girls x)

Guest Enchanted

Amen to that. Her face look nothing like a 16 years old girl though.

Guest angelcadex

omfg....no way?!

o.O

shes really pretty and has a nice body

but she looks totally grown.

which i think is the point lol

Guest Sarah.

I think she's really pretty but...eh. Don't care much. I will when Go Ara gets a bit older and maybe a little more talented and a little more famous. Yeah.

-Sarah.

Archived